[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest mareq90

most of the time in NOF seung gi was on his phone during eating time with the noonas...so possibly he texting someone else...someone who is not there. yep i saw him with his phone in running man too. and they said during filming of gfb?

Guest BeM1430293414

@blairbex, maybe Na PD knew exactly who he is dating but I dont think the crew do cause if they do, we'd prolly have heard about the rumour or news sooner. Just cause words travel fast and its such a daebak news that you must share with your bffs. Lol

Airens mentioned that LSG's phone was on him a lot in NoF and I noticed also when he was in RM, he was holding on to his phone a lot.

Its actually easy to figure out when someone is dating when his phone is just always with him and they are smiling happily reading text messages and stuff.

Based on this and also maybe LSG admitted he has a gf to the crew but no mention of who we get the references "his gf" in the show.

Oh well likely we wont ever find out who amongst their celeb friends knew about them first.

and here

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/gu-family-book-filming-fanpics-lee-seung-gi-5/

Guest izyanesa

@sakura22 even before nof he always with his phone, that when most of airen feel that he might be in relationship...i think in the midle of last year...i think @revolu were right...he chat with the noona maybe at the same time respone to his family or even yoona masej.,, ^^~

And i think some staff know about he had gf espeacially na pd...but still they dont know and its end up rumors...as before this there are rumors but since there are no proof....so that why dispatch had been wait for 3months to get the news...

I wonder if na pd know about yoona....i bet he know that seung gi dating someone.....

I wonder why this year hook dont release any seung gi picx?? I think each year they always post seung gi with bday cake in the next day....hurm maybe because seung gi not come to the office as he still in the mood of vacation..

Guest mareq90

Thanks @star+roll :D

the japan anan mag interview was released in early october right? The interview normally as past experiences I witnessed other korean celeb in it...they could have interviewed seung gi earlier, like one month earlier. yet his answers seems like he's not new at dating :D and seems like it's been long since he dated like 5 years?

every fandom has funny fans lol some fan tweeted "Yoona first public appearance with LSG after the dating news" I was just about to lose my mind then found out the picture was this haha in case some Airens don't know, LSG here actually stands for Lee Sun Kyu, which is Sunny's real name lol 
auheAOr.jpg

I thought LSG used his cellphones to search for hotels or location or something. remind me of how obsessed Lee Seo Jin was with maps and tour guide books until Sunny came along and amazed him with what smartphones could do lmao wasn't LSG also teased by Yun Yeo Jung about how he didn't know how to use weather checking app lol

@mareq90, @star+roll, @revolu, @izyanesa ohhh phone during GFB filming too? If they started dating september, they would have probably taken a few months to get closer i.e text all day everyday stuff before finally deciding to date.

Airens are pretty observant and LSG leave hints in his interview.

YoonA on the other hand hardly seen any difference but could be cause they weren't promoting at that time so less interviews and show appearances.

@complete, I was comparing his two appearance on RM, it was only in ep 174 that I see him glancing to check his phone or holding it in hand. And they are not meant to search online on RM, right? Or am I confusing myself with 2d1n?

Guest sara1117

He was also teased by Mi Yeon noona about not knowing how to use phone map :))

About the anan magazine interview, the more I think about it the more I love it! the interview was conducted near the Han river. I don't know if he suggested that place or the magazine people did, but it's seems like it was his idea since the interview is more about his personal life and we all know the car dates were near Han river. ;)) that's really might be a coincidence though. But I can't stop thinking about how Seunggi is honest and clean. Even if he wanted the relationship to stay secret he never lied or mislead people 8->

GFB filming was an obvious hint tbh #-o I don't think he was checking what k-netizens said about KangChi :)]

Guest -quiescent

^ Heck, I didn't even notice myself! Haha

Going to put all the new YoonGi moments posted later on the week ;)

BTW! Can anyone confirm this: did Seunggi go to SNSD's Singapore concert back in October???

Guest sara1117

@-quiescent

I didn't hear about it at all. I don't remember any fanpics or accounts from Korea airport or Singapore. Fans wont know about it because nothing on his schedule for that day so nobody will follow him to the airport. ( it's 12 october righ?) I'd be surprised though if he managed to pass by the airport staff without being noticed :-B

I don't think he went to Singapore.  Didn't hear anything about that and even if he lays low someone will eventually spot him and report back.  Looking back, he had his Japan concert on Oct. 7th and didn't get back until Oct. 8th.  That's when Dispatch caught him going straight to see her if I remember correctly. 

Guest izyanesa

https://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-seung-gi-fan/100-facts-about-lee-seung-gi/667145079990324

to people who want to know about uri seung gi...

i love the part of him buying her own pirated cd...lol i remember that...and when he say it is interesting..his face really show that he was interesting about it...lol instead be mad he found it funny..

i remember in a SNSD's concert (sr i forgot the name :( ) , which Yoona sang 4 minutes of Madona , fan accouts said that Lee Seung Gi was there (and Dong Hae , Lee Teuk was seen too) . kekeke, remember how sexy Yoona was :))))), i'm still done when i watch it now @@ =))))))

Guest izyanesa

JunB said: i remember in a SNSD concert (i forget the name :( ) , which Yoona sang 4 minutes of Madona , fan accouts said that Lee Seung Gi was there (and Dong Hae , Lee Teuk was saw too) . kekeke, remember how sexy Yoona was :))))), i'm still done when i watch it know @@ =))))))

Guest julie721

Aeeeegoooo.. In Yoona recent drama's episodes, uri precious daughter seems turning more and more beautiful.. Her face looks fresh, her skin's glowing, her eyes are sparkling.. Looks like she's really happy at the moment.. That, and I'm sure uri handsome son in law really treats her right.. Added with feeling love and be loved.. Yaaa, that makes right combination.. I feel so content now.. *smile happily*

Signed with love,

Proud Mother In law.. (LOL..)

Guest izyanesa

@j0j0I3 huhu ^^~ she indeed more beautiful that why people always said to me if you want to look beautiful fall in love ^^~

i know their relationship still earlier but you talk about the feeling of mother in law i wonder what uri seung gi oppa's mom think about yoona..thus somehow they talk about it...i know that seung gi is close with his family member but i just wonder what they think about this news...thus they know about it before the news broke or thus their reaction is the same with us??

silly of me right...hehe