right now I am...

Roasty

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Wake up sis.. this is 10 AM wkwkwk 

right now I feel depressed

I have a weird sleeping pattern....Starts to sleeps around midnight, wakes up 6 AM, goes back to sleep around 10 AM, wakes up 12 and goes to works.....:sweat_smile:

OK, go to sleep now...good night....:sleeping:

6 hours ago, cenching said:

Pizza with cheese? Pho with lots of lots of balls tasted better I am sure....

:joy::joy: what was i thinking pizza with cheese, should be the other way around .. maybe too many balls in soup @cenching i got it alll confused:joy:..oh my!!!:flushed:did i just  said balls.. i am allowed to say balls.:lol:

Good morning!!! Right now i just woke:joy:

4 minutes ago, princressagents1 said:

Now right I am at the grocery buying ingredients to make Indonesian chicken soup with turmeric and ginger (Soto Ayam) first time making it ... @cenching wish me luck:joy:.

I will pray hard for your success....:joy: @lgxzly go to the Temple and ask the monks to bless her Soto Ayam, you need that blessings you are going to eat it!!! :joy:

I am browsing Soompi at the moment...:innocent:

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

will pray hard for your success....

Oh come on @cenching :joy: its can't that bad.. okay I agree the cookies do need a blessing.. you and @lgxzly just wait and see...my soup will new and improved..:joy:... so there ...whatever!!! @cenching @lgxzly :joy:..i needs at least six hour to make this. So,  ...see y'all later:joy:

Right now still grocery shopping:tounge_wink:

1 minute ago, princressagents1 said:

Oh come on @cenching :joy: its can't that bad.. okay I agree the cookies do need a blessing.. you and @lgxzly just wait and see...my soup will new and improved..:joy:... so there ...whatever!!! @cenching @lgxzly :joy:..i needs at least six hour to make this. So,  ...see y'all later:joy:

Right now still grocery shopping:tounge_wink:

Pist pictures after you done, please.....:thumbsup:

I am eating newly baked cheese bun with peppermint tea....

22 hours ago, cenching said:

go to the Temple and ask the monks to bless her Soto Ayam, you need that blessings you are going to eat it!!! 

@cenching even I bring the soup to the temple for blessing it didn't even help:confounded:... Lord have mercy..:joy: 

Spoiler

2Z7gnjG.jpg

right now I'm responding back to cenching:kiss_wink:

Archived