right now I am...

Roasty

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I do have couple of Lang Leav & Najwa Zebian book. I read it when im in the mood only. Not everyday got chance to relax and read poem unfortunately...

Btw right now... im sleepy hahaha...

Oh I haven't heard of Najwa Zebian. I'll have to check it out.

Which Lang Leav books do you have? Is it worth the money? 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I have Memories, Love & Misadventure, Lullabies, Universe of Us, Lullabies, Sea of Strangers. I found it quite soothing, and it will be a perfect read when you're in love actually haha.. 

Normally poetry can be hard to understand. But that's not the case with Lang Leav.

And the book cover is just so beautiful, so i can't resist to buy. I think invest one or two is enough. I was on greedy mood to bought so many haha... 

Najwa Zebian i only have 1 Mind Platter. Its sort of more like motivational short poetry for me. 

Do you know any other good author? 

Wow! You pretty much own all of her books. Are you planning to get the new one that just came out? 

Exactly, I am not typically a fan of poetry because it can be difficult to understand but when I read Lang Leav's works, it resonates with me. I want to buy all of her books but it will cost me about $100 to buy all of them. LOL

Good author of poems? I haven't read a lot but I heard Pablo Neruda is good as well although I am not too familiar with his work so I can't say for sure.

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Wah im not. Actually i feel sea of strangers was a bit so so (and the book cover not that nice :sweatingbullets:)... but i need to reread them all again. Im a bit forgot already actually lol. I think 1 or 2 is enough no need to collect them all... cos i feel some are a bit similar. But i know they all looks beautiful together... and u cant resist to collect lol.

Just join me then... get them all hahaha....

I definitely want Lullabies and Memories. I am considering the other ones... maybe I should start with these two and then go from there...?

Archived