Quantcast
Roasty

right now I am...

staying in a hotel until thursday.. yayy :blush: *work thing.. I love my job. I can angry and being fussy and nagging to my bosses sometimes, but they could not fired me lols. wkkkwkwkkwk 

• Like 3

trying not to move so much. I had three different meals at one sitting so I'm stuffed. Thank goodness I've been walking a lot so I can exercise.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I think finally I have got a flu and fever :mask: .. and vitamin C is not friendly enough with my ulcer  :weary: need to sleep much + a lot of mineral water  :bawling:

• Sad 3

dying laughing while listening to the radio wkwkwk :joy: the announcer? was teasing a girl. that girl was calling and requested a song wkwkwkwk :joy: 

Currently trying my best to get through the rest of my work day without falling asleep.  My tiredness has even caused a headache to form.  Should've taken a nap during lunch, but decided to eat instead.  Story of my life:  eat or sleep? lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

HAPPY :blush: this meeting things is over :bawling: I am already fed up to stay in here :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

lying down with flu + fever :mask: .. trying to sleep early but got jet lag oh I hate this :bawling: feels like there are 10000 pounds of stones on my head plus they said this afternoon that probably we will back to Jakarta again soon. I want to got amnesia,  I want to disappear for 1 month ~~~~ :expressionless:

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

lying down with flu + fever :mask: .. trying to sleep early but got jet lag oh I hate this :bawling: feels like there are 10000 pounds of stones on my head plus they said this afternoon that probably we will back to Jakarta again soon. I want to got amnesia,  I want to disappear for 1 month ~~~~ :expressionless:

...Asking u to go zzzz...

Heeee

wanting to eat people again. how come they called me on weekend only to ask money? what kind of a species is that? :triumph: working hours : monday - friday, 8 AM - 16 PM :triumph: if they think I will care, please talk to the trees ... !!

Two of them are:

1). Helping my sister with her English task which am bad at it and 

2). Posting here.