right now I am...

Roasty

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy that I made my co-workers happy. So I was at work, climbing down a ladder because I was helping a customer and I silently farted by two customers and walked away. I don't know if they smelled it but I told my superiors and they were laughing so hard.

Thinking to take another long break from soompi cos RL stuffs. I hope I can visit soompi once in awhile, here and there...

I liked here...

But I dont know...I keep thinking that one of the reason my RL problems these days were caused by my mistakes here...

Im really sorry to everyone...

See you again?

13 hours ago, dotonly said:

Thinking to take another long break from soompi cos RL stuffs. I hope I can visit soompi once in awhile, here and there...

I liked here...

But I dont know...I keep thinking that one of the reason my RL problems these days were caused by my mistakes here...

Im really sorry to everyone...

See you again?

Hello dear ... what mistakes did you make here? You worry too much 

believe me this is the best place to hang out & get distracted while at work .. especially on the General threads , we’re free to talk a bunch of rubbish :w00t: & just have fun

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Hello dear ... what mistakes did you make here? You worry too much 

believe me this is the best place to hang out & get distracted while at work .. especially on the General threads , we’re free to talk a bunch of rubbish :w00t: & just have fun

Thank you, mmm...mod.

I'll try to come on weekend for now. I hope I could come more often again later when RL permit.

3 hours ago, Sejabini said:

wanting to watch something or reading something :no_mouth:

I've been reading something fun these past weeks, its title is 'Soompi', heehee...

On 7/6/2018 at 11:09 PM, triplem said:

we’re free to talk a bunch of rubbish :w00t: & just have fun

:grimace: o.. kay... this post is not rubbish ah:

Right now i am...

checking out some IG posts...*fan fan*

:glasses:

On 7/8/2018 at 10:41 PM, dotonly said:

I've been reading something fun these past weeks, its title is 'Soompi', heehee...

Right now i am .. envying dotonly coz she has something fun to read at soompi.

For me soompi is getting boring... wawawaaa... 

Ops... will i get reported for this post... hahaaa.... kwenchana.... *whisper* me don really care ...hahaaaaa

:tounge_xd: ok chill.. juz sharing ah... no offence to all (loyal) members heee

Archived