[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest jaewon fan

Hi guys, looks like 4 Sons and 1 Daughter is getting more popular despite of the average rating in Korea. I just saw the update on KNTV Japan homepage. They bought the copyright and they will start broadcasting this show in Japan on April 9 ... 
the link of the website =====>HERE :x :x :x

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw @FabiolaG , I think Jaewon oppa is looking for me...  ;;):D I'm here oppa....  >:D< >:D< >:D<
3536050972_14e67494.gif

:x :\"> :-* :-*

Guest jaewon fan

On the next episode of 4 Sons and 1 Daughter ,#kimjaewon   and his siblings #kimwoobin  and #leehoney   are going to sell noodles on the street stalls? Don't miss to watch on Friday 10pm at MBC network..
photo credit: KJW DC

2950636973_0c7b35ef_2055261209_0af3bea2.

:x :x :x

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: Hi guys, looks like 4 Sons and 1 Daughter is getting more popular despite of the average rating in Korea. I just saw the update on KNTV Japan homepage. They bought the copyright and they will start broadcasting this show in Japan on April 9 ... 
the link of the website =====>HERE :x :x :x

Guest luvskjw

@FabiolaG  -- @jaewon fan -- Alright, you may think whatever you wish ... but ... I am sure that @pafaccio may not agree!  =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i don't think Japanese site will sub it on English. Most likely they have Japanese sub. :(

@FabiolaG , obviously oppa is looking for me... not you.. :D

Guest jaewon fan

Guys... today is the day... 8-> \:D/ I'm excited.. i hope my net connection is good and i could enjoy the live streaming without buffering.. [-O< [-O<

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw @FabiolaG‌ , looks like the cooking competition is not by group, instead it was individual game , i could barely understand a thing from the news article i read this morning. ;))

this is the article link..

'사남일녀' 김우빈, 접시 닦던 영도는 없다..'동냥요리' 선구자 | 미디어다음 http://durl.me/6r78yp

it's about Kim Woobin cooking. It's more like all the children have to make a new recipe for the tadpole noodles according to their taste.

8-> 8-> i wonder how's our Jaewon oppa doing on this game. I can see on the preview that he created a new dish and look anxious to know about the parents judgement.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw @FabiolaG‌ , looks like the cooking competition is not by group, instead it was individual game , i could barely understand a thing from the news article i read this morning. ;)) this is the article link.. '사남일녀' 김우빈, 접시 닦던 영도는 없다..'동냥요리' 선구자 | 미디어다음 http://durl.me/6r78yp it's about Kim Woobin cooking. It's more like all the children have to make a new recipe for the tadpole noodles according to their taste. 8-> 8-> i wonder how's our Jaewon oppa doing on this game. I can see on the preview that he created a new dish and look anxious to know about the parents judgement.

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw @verti , ;)) i watch the live streaming last night. Everyone prepare a dish , seems like Woobin just experiment , some of his ingredients are given by his siblings , some he took without permission :)) :)) he come up with a decent dish but i guess he don't remember the ingredients of his own recipe. :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

Jaewon oppa and Min Jong ssi prepare there dish together and made a good presentation but i think KMJ get into trouble on the sauce that he create. I guess it doesn't suit the noodle so it didn't taste as good as it looks. :)) :))

I don't know what is the result of Jaewon oppa dish but the mother seems satisfied so i guess he pass it.

Guest jaewon fan

Watch Four Sons and One Daughter Online

Embedded image permalink

Date  ------------------- Episode  ----------------- Rating (AGB Nielsen)

January 3, 2014 :               Episode 1                        6.1% 

January 10,2014 :              Episode 2                        5.6%

January 17,2014 :              Episode 3                        5.8%

January 24,2014:               Episode 4                        6.5%

January 31,2014:               Episode 5  (English Sub)  6.2%

February 7,2014:              Episode 6   (English Sub)  6.6%

February 14,2014:             Episode 7  (English Sub)  7.9%

February 28,2014:             Episode 8   (English Sub) 3.9% 

March 7, 2014 :                Episode 9    (RAW)         4.9%

March 14,2014:                Episode 10  (RAW)         5.3%

March 21,2014:                Episode 11  (RAW)         5.3%

March 28,2014:                Episode 12   (RAW)        4.8%

April 4,2014 :                   Episode 13   (RAW)        4.3%

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw @verti , ;)) i watch the live streaming last night. Everyone prepare a dish , seems like Woobin just experiment , some of his ingredients are given by his siblings , some he took without permission :)) :)) he come up with a decent dish but i guess he don't remember the ingredients of his own recipe. :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: Jaewon oppa and Min Jong ssi prepare there dish together and made a good presentation but i think KMJ get into trouble on the sauce that he create. I guess it doesn't suit the noodle so it didn't taste as good as it looks. :)) :)) I don't know what is the result of Jaewon oppa dish but the mother seems satisfied so i guess he pass it.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said:

Watch Four Sons and One Daughter Online

Embedded image permalink

Date  ------------------- Episode  ----------------- Rating (AGB Nielsen)

January 3, 2014 :               Episode 1                        6.1% 

January 10,2014 :              Episode 2                        5.6%

January 17,2014 :              Episode 3                        5.8%

January 24,2014:               Episode 4                        6.5%

January 31,2014:               Episode 5  (English Sub)  6.2%

February 7,2014:              Episode 6   (English Sub)  6.6%

February 14,2014:             Episode 7  (English Sub)  7.9%

February 28,2014:             Episode 8   (English Sub) 3.9% 

March 7, 2014 :                Episode 9    (RAW)         4.9%

March 14,2014:                Episode 10  (RAW)         5.3%

March 21,2014:                Episode 11  (RAW)         5.3%

March 28,2014:                Episode 12   (RAW)        4.8%

April 4,2014 :                   Episode 13   (RAW)        4.3%

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i don't think Japanese site will sub it on English. Most likely they have Japanese sub. :( @FabiolaG , obviously oppa is looking for me... not you.. :D

Archived