[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest august101

I think there's still a lot of backstory to come about their marriage.

Chang Min's flaws are obvious he's a spoiled mama's boy but I think Jin Hee's have been hinted at. Now she is quietly stubborn but during their marriage she allowed herself to be bullied primarily by her mother-in-law which caused her extreme stress and most importantly she's never told him exactly what was wrong. Stress lead to depression and he, obviously not the most intuitive guy in the world, became angry at what he saw as her laziness.

She wont allow herself to be bullied any more but I'm betting she still keeps her problems to herself. 

Guest StevenD

that jerk deserved a facefull of pee!
it is funny now, but will be sad later on when she gets together with him agian.   On of the horrible things about kdramas is the number of times the heroinn goes for lice that should never get the girl.  ever.
this girl deserves comendation for  dealing with the suicide.  Also for noticing something her lead did not.  jerkface deserves a reaming for giving demerol to an obviuos narko.   

StevenD said: that jerk deserved a facefull of pee!
it is funny now, but will be sad later on when she gets together with him agian.   On of the horrible things about kdramas is the number of times the heroinn goes for lice that should never get the girl.  ever.
this girl deserves comendation for  dealing with the suicide.  Also for noticing something her lead did not.  jerkface deserves a reaming for giving demerol to an obviuos narko.   

Guys,,please don't hate me or what, actually I don't want to rant these stuffs, but I can't bring myself not to,,I 100% blame the writer for this..As for our leads, they are adorable,,and their bickering is adorable...So these are my rants :
THE THINGS THAT I STILL ABLE TO TOLERATE : to much wasteful brooding. There are 2 times where OJH broods over Dr. Gook and OCM criticize her, where I think one is enough. | Then, how can she stops / broods over the ER scene where every interns are running for the new patients ??? | Briefing loudly in the middle of ER room,,is this ethical??
THE THINGS WHERE I SAY "WHAT THE F**K" : The nurse who says NO DOCTOR in hospital,,Are you kidding me??? Even if there is no available doc in the ER, there must be a lot other doctors in other department, and how can that nurse just walks past OJH easily, shouldn't she make an announcement over the hospital that there is emergency pneumothorax patient or maybe call the thorax surgery dep to help. If that patient dies I'll blame her for sure. OJH too, baby, why don't you think to run for thorax surgery dep to ask for help..The writer is so,,,arggghhh | Then about that brutal man in the end of ep 2, why the policemen bring him to the hospital? I guess he gets hurt in his head because there's blood overflowing from there, so OCM is the one who should treats him right?? So,,why he has to bother to come over to OJH to disturb her?? Should he at least has a little bit of responsibility,,he even hasn't finished treated his patient yet but he keeps disturbing OJH, and that man firing gun is definitely OCM's fault for leaving him alone | And,,what about the wounded police?,,OCM says that he'll be fine?? Ooh what the.... | There's no preview about that police too,,will he really just be fine easily ? I'll ROFL if it's true, or maybe he dies??
THE THINGS WHERE I SAY "PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY" : When OCM shoves OJH to the closet, he keeps saying "be quiet" over and over,,OH GOD!! why don't you spit it out already that your mom is right behind the door,,damn you drama!!!,,| And about that new female doc who wants to help,,when she is asked "who are you" over and over,,she never answers it properly and just keep asking for tool,,why don't you just spit it out when you enter the room "I'm new doc, from US, my name is SJH,if you don't believe me you can Google me!", I believe they won't stare at you in disbelief. And please, if they don't listen to your order once, take the tool by yourself!! you waste the time too by repeating and scolding OCM and OJH over and over again..| The police yells at stressful and unstable mental man with a gun,,haha
I hope that the writing will improve and really portray the hustle bustle of ER well,,rather than wasteful / nonsense / too draggy conversation..please!!! cus I love Song Ji Hyo very much,,,

LavelyShai said: @sipoWho's going to hate you? Certainly not me. I agree with everything you said. For these flaws, I do blame the writer because the actors can only do so much. I did have a face like WTF when the nurse said all the doctors were away. Really? ALL of the doctors are gone? How does a hospital operate if they send all of their available doctors away? Major WTFery right there. 

The chief needs to seriously calm down though ! It's irritating how everything that comes out of his mouth is anger. I don't like Clara's character either she seems too conceited. I hope they go through a major character change other than that I'm excited for the new episodes!

stuartjmz said: LavelyShai said: stuartjmz said: drama314 said: LavelyShai said: @sipoWho's going to hate you? Certainly not me. I agree with everything you said. For these flaws, I do blame the writer because the actors can only do so much. I did have a face like WTF when the nurse said all the doctors were away. Really? ALL of the doctors are gone? How does a hospital operate if they send all of their available doctors away? Major WTFery right there. 

stuartjmz said: First of all, a very big thanks to everyone for getting into the spirit of my little poll. We've had 21 responses already which is a great start, and I hope it's been fun for those who've taken part. 
Thanks to @LavelyShai's prompting, I've decided to do some preliminary research for a makjang mashup. This worked quite well in the PMAI thread, but this time it's specifically crossover makjang. A very simple, one question poll: Which other drama, or dramas, should we use for a crossover makjang writing contest with Emergency Couple? Pick up to three from the list, and at the end of the week, or when we reach 100 responses, whichever comes first, the top three placegetters will be selected. 
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VFXKSV6

Most of the dramas on the list I've seen, there are three I haven't and some of you will recognise that there is one drama on the list that I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY wish I hadn't seen. :D

stuartjmz said: First of all, a very big thanks to everyone for getting into the spirit of my little poll. We've had 21 responses already which is a great start, and I hope it's been fun for those who've taken part. 
Thanks to @LavelyShai's prompting, I've decided to do some preliminary research for a makjang mashup. This worked quite well in the PMAI thread, but this time it's specifically crossover makjang. A very simple, one question poll: Which other drama, or dramas, should we use for a crossover makjang writing contest with Emergency Couple? Pick up to three from the list, and at the end of the week, or when we reach 100 responses, whichever comes first, the top three placegetters will be selected. 
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VFXKSV6

Most of the dramas on the list I've seen, there are three I haven't and some of you will recognise that there is one drama on the list that I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY wish I hadn't seen. :D

Archived