[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paaaatiently waiting for the next episode to air. The problem is, currently, I have too much free time on my hands which makes waiting such an agony D: (Anyone like me?)
I hope that the next few episodes we will get to see at least a glimpse of Chang Min's good side. After all, we need to see the positive in their relationship, as well - be it a flashback or something else. Isn't that right?  ;)

I hope next ep the verbal abuse between CM and JH will reduce.

at this moment (so far in the storyline) i ship JH and the chief XD. CM verbal abuse turn me off a little.

Guest anjshin

am i the only one here wishing that the blind date of chang min is the ex-gf of chief er dr.? wahahaha, just wanted to sizzle an early love tension., ;;) ;;):D

shaym said: Bonki said: Paaaatiently waiting for the next episode to air. The problem is, currently, I have too much free time on my hands which makes waiting such an agony D: (Anyone like me?)
I hope that the next few episodes we will get to see at least a glimpse of Chang Min's good side. After all, we need to see the positive in their relationship, as well - be it a flashback or something else. Isn't that right?  ;)

impala007 said:
shaym said: Bonki said: Paaaatiently waiting for the next episode to air. The problem is, currently, I have too much free time on my hands which makes waiting such an agony D: (Anyone like me?)

Honestly,before watching eps,from teasers,posters,i thought that Oh Jin Hee will be the guilty one,that because of her behaviour they will divorce.But after watching 2 eps i relazied that it isn't like i imagined.I really can't take Chang Min's character.He behaves like Jin Hee is her slave.How rude he is!!! Jin Hee is so nice.I fell sorry for her.I even cried with her......When i was watching ep 2 i thought that the Cheif doctor is a hero of drama,and Chang Min is just past .I do really love this drama.Love the actors...hope Chang Min will be changed  :)tumblr_n02c7n1Vhm1s2mfkeo1_500.png

Archived