[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roshan90

This is the first time I am commenting in this thread.. :D
Glad to see a few familiar posters.. Hee.  >:D

I watched both episodes.. I am getting used to the genre.. I didnt know they could mix Medicine and Romance together this well..  More than anything else I replayed the ending scene of Episode 2 like a Gazillion time to get the OST and Song Ji Hyo looks beautiful when she gave that shock and CJH was hot too..
I love the OST so much..
When the love is true
I am close to you'
once again
you are in my life
When your world is blue
I am holding you
right now.

I hope for a bit heartache and a bit fluttering and lots of funny and lots of romance in this ride..  :x

roshan90 said: This is the first time I am commenting in this thread.. :D
Glad to see a few familiar posters.. Hee.  >:D

I watched both episodes.. I am getting used to the genre.. I didnt know they could mix Medicine and Romance together this well..  More than anything else I replayed the ending scene of Episode 2 like a Gazillion time to get the OST and Song Ji Hyo looks beautiful when she gave that shock and CJH was hot too..
I love the OST so much..
When the love is true
I am close to you'
once again
you are in my life
When your world is blue
I am holding you
right now.

I hope for a bit heartache and a bit fluttering and lots of funny and lots of romance in this ride..  :x

@roshan90 After reading your comment, I'm back to watching ep2 again! (2 episodes and multiple repeats!)   @roshan90, no offense here but it might come off a little weird stating "Song Ji Hyo looks beautiful when she gave that shock and CJH was hot too..", be careful there :D ...LOL. (I know Song Ji-hyo in action is really splendid. ^^) 

eccent said: @roshan90 After reading your comment, I'm back to watching ep2 again! (2 episodes and multiple repeats!)   @roshan90, no offense here but you sounds a little off saying "Song Ji Hyo looks beautiful when she gave that shock and CJH was hot too..", be careful it might make you sound a little wierd LOL. (I know Song Ji-hyo in action is really splendid. ^^)

Guest roshan90

@shaym Thank you for the welcome!! :D

As some people said here, I also want to see the beginning of their relationship.. When they were getting married in episode 1, Jin Hee looked like a teenager who was in fear of what the future holds for her.. After marriage thankfully the writer pointed out some other things which made their marriage fail and not just falling out of Love.. Now the angst is set in full spread.. I hope it keeps the bar high when they fall in love again (In the scene where Chang Min closed Jin Hee's mouth We could see she was flustered nonetheless.
:\">  )
I also want to see (though it will be heartbreaking) how much they suffered through the 6 years of their divorce to end up where they are now..

Edit: @anjshin  You understand me so well.. I hope the same too. I dont have to worry about Happy Ending here right?? :D

In EP1 I can't believe that Chang-min didn't notice the bald patch on Jin-Hee's head! No sympathy much? or did she wear a wig at home? And it's not even over a year of marriage, according to the plot. Poor Jin-hee!  :((    

Having only one episode to go on, I think their marriage fell apart because they were both too immature. They got married while at the honeymoon stage and before they really got to know each other and learn to adjust to each other. Plus a lot of resentment probably built up because of things they had to give up and adversities they faced. So this time around, they'll finally get it right :) I hope the writer does a good job with their journey. 

roshan90 said: @shaym Thank you for the welcome!! :D

As some people said here, I also want to see the beginning of their relationship.. When they were getting married in episode 1, Jin Hee looked like a teenager who was in fear of what the future holds for her.. After marriage thankfully the writer pointed out some other things which made their marriage fail and not just falling out of Love.. Now the angst is set in full spread.. I hope it keeps the bar high when they fall in love again (In the scene where Chang Min closed Jin Hee's mouth We could see she was flustered nonetheless.
:\">  )
I also want to see (though it will be heartbreaking) how much they suffered through the 6 years of their divorce to end up where they are now..

Guest roshan90

@eccent Yes I thought the same too.. I am a bit angry at Chang Min's character for not noticing his wife is sick too.. I hope he gets in  my good side soon.  :-w
But on the other hand, I am thankful that they spent only one year and got separated because now there is a possibility/chance that they both know they didnt spend much time together and its not bad to give each other a second chance..
And By the Way, When are they going to show us their Honeymoon scenes ??  :P

clockwatcher said: Having only one episode to go on, I think their marriage fell apart because they were both too immature. They got married while at the honeymoon stage and before they really got to know each other and learn to adjust to each other. Plus a lot of resentment probably built up because of things they had to give up and adversities they faced. So this time around, they'll finally get it right :) I hope the writer does a good job with their journey. 

Guest anjshin

I think he overlooked the bald patch on Jin Hee's head because his eyes were all set on her body for he thought she was just lying on bed all day long. Poor them. :( 

i guess he overlooked on her sickness because #1 he's wasted, #2 all frustrated. :)

Guest roshan90

@shaym LOL Though 6 years has passed They both are still immature and at each other's throats all the time.. Its still too soon to be expecting anything rational :))
But I love childish characters with lots Of Bickering..  
:)>-

Archived