Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saranghaechoiseunghyun

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest bashful

NileRose said: Hello dear friends I am happy to watch 1st episode I want to ask how many episode per week 1 or 2 ??
Great couple 
I love every thing joining you guys :D 

its been said that there is a fine line between love and hate. considering how passionately chang min and jin hee hate each other, i think they just need to rediscover what made them fall in love at the beginning.

robbo4 said: So strange that the Clara bashing trend continues, even here, at Soompi.  8-| You guys do realize that she was hired to play this role because she actually IS sexy with cute personality, right?  :-t Take a look at her list of credits, watch her in a few of her many roles, and please stop acting like she came out of nowhere when her career is nearly ten years old, and her popularity comes from the fact that people within the industry actually really do like her, and value her talent. Long before she became known as 'Clara', Lee Seong-min had already begun a successful, and rising, career...  :)]
http://asianwiki.com/Clara_(Lee_Seong-Min) :)>- I completely agree. It's okay to not care for her, but Clara bashing really is getting old. Aside from the viewers opinions, I've never actually anyone say anything negative about her. She must have a good personality.Yes looking at her resume, she didn't just pop up out of nowhere, she's around for a while. Thanks for the link, I didn't know her real name was Lee Seong Min & she was born in Switzerland @-) She hasn't bothered me in this drama so far, she's not a bad a actress.

ER members  Here is a translation for the preview EP3.    Tried my best and hopefully it will be close.     If there is a misstep, please post the correct one!!     Much obliged!!

ERMW preview EP3
  http://youtu.be/mfdD5iNpz-c

(011) oh chang min
(012) OH CHANG MIN!!
(013) chang min-si
(016) “ Why are you thinking like that”
“ Trying to save this person, but to kick the other out?”
(020) “Why do you appear like that?”
(022) “Who do you think you are”
(023) “A man like you, would be better shot by a gun and dead!!”
(026) “Dying? No. ajumma, you narrowly saved his life.”
(030) “Perhaps, does ajumma like hyung”
(032) OWA!!
(034) “ Gook Cheon Su is handsome and gorgeous. Chang Min-i too”
(037) “OH sun-sang-nim”
(038) “nea” “nea”
(041) “ Why do I have to meet her(a prospective marriage partner )”
(043) “ I heard (it?) was your hospital intern”
(047) “ I’m a bit late, aren't I?”

What Jin-hee did at the end of the episode 2 was super dangerous!

The gun was so close to Chang-min's head and if the culprit, whoever he was, had a startle reflex, the gun would have gone off!! Okay I'm taking it too seriously here but for me It's a little over the top! The

defibrillator plot is real good but better timing? I'm not a drama critic but I'm sounding like one here :P. I'll get my life back after this drama ends hehe...

booha said: ER members  Here is the translation for the preview EP3.    Tried my best and hopefully it will be close.     If there is a misstep, please post the correct one!!     Much obliged!!

EDIT - I forgot to remove the video preview. Hee.

(011) oh chang min
(012) OH CHANG MIN!!
(013) chang min-si
(016) “ Why are you thinking like that” (? unsure)
“ Trying to save this person, but to kick the other out?”
(020) “Why do you appear like that?”
(022) “Who do you think you are”
(023) “A man like you, would be better shot by a gun and dead!!”
(026) “Dying? No. ajumma, you narrowly saved his life.”
(030) “Perhaps, does ajumma like hyung”
(032) OWA!!
(034) “ Gook Cheon Su is handsome and gorgeous. Chang Min-i too”
(037) “OH sun-sang-nim”
(038) “nea” “nea”
(041) “ Why do I have to meet her(a prospective marriage partner )”
(043) “ I heard (it?) was your hospital intern”
(047) “ I’m a bit late, do I?”

Guest anjshin

@shaym: i'm all in, i'm loving them all, and it's a big thing that somehow i understand what they are all going inside the field, except for the love plot experience. hahaha. but why does the chief doctor always be handsome evil, even in kdrama or in real life? :x :P ;;)

Guest luvjinhyuk

You're welcome. :) I am hoping about what you're hoping too, but I think we will all be crazy if it does come true. Hee.  >:D<

Hahaha. You need an antidote! Better have it now, or else... or else... you'll be in the ER soon. Hihi. :) 

@shaym I'll take that chance to go the ER if I get to meet CJH lol

@debbsthebee That's what I desperately want to know! How did they fall in love? How deeply did they fall in love? Those past aigoo moments and hopefully future moments. There are 20 episodes and 2 are already gone. I think this drama needs like 50 episodes! :P

@dotori   Hi  Knocking from a far way kdrama land   haha   You probably are busy.  I just made a translation for the preview EP3.  If you have a moment, you could check it for any mistake etc..   I wanted to ask before I did it but ....       A good day!!

anjshin said: @shaym: i'm all in, i'm loving them all, and it's a big thing that somehow i understand what they are all going inside the field, except for the love plot experience. hahaha. but why does the chief doctor always be handsome evil, even in kdrama or in real life? :x :P ;;)

Guest anjshin

@shaym: i haven't seen medical top team yet, this series gave me interest on the early wedding, early separation and medical field destiny of them, fantastico. :D:D ;;)

Guest roshan90

This is the first time I am commenting in this thread.. :D
Glad to see a few familiar posters.. Hee.  >:D

I watched both episodes.. I am getting used to the genre.. I didnt know they could mix Medicine and Romance together this well..  More than anything else I replayed the ending scene of Episode 2 like a Gazillion time to get the OST and Song Ji Hyo looks beautiful when she gave that shock and CJH was hot too..
I love the OST so much..
When the love is true
I am close to you'
once again
you are in my life
When your world is blue
I am holding you
right now.

I hope for a bit heartache and a bit fluttering and lots of funny and lots of romance in this ride..  :x

roshan90 said: This is the first time I am commenting in this thread.. :D
Glad to see a few familiar posters.. Hee.  >:D

I watched both episodes.. I am getting used to the genre.. I didnt know they could mix Medicine and Romance together this well..  More than anything else I replayed the ending scene of Episode 2 like a Gazillion time to get the OST and Song Ji Hyo looks beautiful when she gave that shock and CJH was hot too..
I love the OST so much..
When the love is true
I am close to you'
once again
you are in my life
When your world is blue
I am holding you
right now.

I hope for a bit heartache and a bit fluttering and lots of funny and lots of romance in this ride..  :x

@roshan90 After reading your comment, I'm back to watching ep2 again! (2 episodes and multiple repeats!)   @roshan90, no offense here but it might come off a little weird stating "Song Ji Hyo looks beautiful when she gave that shock and CJH was hot too..", be careful there :D ...LOL. (I know Song Ji-hyo in action is really splendid. ^^) 

Guest anjshin

@roshan: my dear nice to see you too here., this will make you happy,. romantic- comedy at its best. ^_____^

eccent said: @roshan90 After reading your comment, I'm back to watching ep2 again! (2 episodes and multiple repeats!)   @roshan90, no offense here but you sounds a little off saying "Song Ji Hyo looks beautiful when she gave that shock and CJH was hot too..", be careful it might make you sound a little wierd LOL. (I know Song Ji-hyo in action is really splendid. ^^)