Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saranghaechoiseunghyun

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

@shaymhahahaha okay, I love their interaction. I'll wait their romantic scene. But for early episode, I just want to see their jealousy interaction
yap, from nate news, 1st episode we got 2,4%, they said it good rating for cable tv. Hope this episode will increase. But I don't care about the rating chingu, i just want to see Song Ji Hyuk couple

Guest aria1993

shaym said: aria1993 said:

I can’t wait to see oh jin hee, oh chang min, ER chief and Sim Ji Hye  interactions

I would be complicated ........ I’m happy hahahaha

Guest anjshin

DAE TO the B.A.K,. this kdrama series is fabuloso. ^_____^ 2 thumbs up. i so love it. It's like coming back to the hospital premises again. i can't help but to love the snobbish ER chief physician. but all in all salute to the whole cast and team of Emergency Couple for making me laugh, and come back again with the memories. fighthing. :x :D:D

Here are a few more highlights from EP1

부비부비+허리돌리기 '눈길'

응급남녀 최진혁, 이런 모습 처음이야..부비부비+허리돌리기 눈길

http://news.nate.com/view/20140124n34982?mid=e0103

기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20140124n38247?mid=e0103

ERMW: Clara!!
응급남녀 클라라

http://news.nate.com/view/20140124n38330?mid=e0103

saranghaechoiseunghyun said: @shaymhahahaha okay, I love their interaction. I'll wait their romantic scene. But for early episode, I just want to see their jealousy interaction
yap, from nate news, 1st episode we got 2,4%, they said it good rating for cable tv. Hope this episode will increase. But I don't care about the rating chingu, i just want to see Song Ji Hyuk couple

ERMW EP2
응급남녀 송지효-최진혁, 요절복통 응급실 동거가 시작됐다(종합)
     http://news.nate.com/view/20140125n13353?mid=e0100

anjshin said: DAE TO the B.A.K,. this kdrama series is fabuloso. ^_____^ 2 thumbs up. i so love it. It's like coming back to the hospital premises again. i can't help but to love the snobbish ER chief physician. but all in all salute to the whole cast and team of Emergency Couple for making me laugh, and come back again with the memories. fighthing. :x :D:D

Guest anjshin

@shaym: yes my dear, i love the plot to the fullest, it's like most scenarios in the medical field are all on serious type mode, but this one is different, romantic-comedy, all rational and found in the true life scenario. ^_____^ Emergency couple made it. =D> <:-P :x and seeing the 2 leads and snob chief doctor will give me an ambivalent feeling to fall in love with them. :)) :)) :))

anjshin said: @shaym: yes my dear, i love the plot to the fullest, it's like most scenarios in the medical field are all on serious type mode, but this one is different, romantic-comedy, all rational and found in the true life scenario. ^_____^ Emergency couple made it. =D> <:-P :x and seeing the 2 leads and snob chief doctor will give me an ambivalent feeling to fall in love with them. :)) :)) :))

Guest anjshin

@shaym: this is like being torn between seeing a chief medical physician his awesomeness and seeing your ex-husband again all with the memories of the past, probably 2nd chance to love again and rebuild the broken pieces. ayiiiiiiiiii,. this will make me fall in love again kdrama. :D ;;):P

It's so sad how love can just die between two people just because they stopped caring for each other. Poor jin hee. Getting frustrated all over again ~X( :( 
Kinchana.. You'll get through jin hee! Fighting!!!! >:D<
YA! OH CHANG MIN! even though you have been divorced to her, please be kind or just even modest to your ex wife! You loved her at some point in your life! don't be such a bully! [-X  >:/