[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

anjshin said: DAE TO the B.A.K,. this kdrama series is fabuloso. ^_____^ 2 thumbs up. i so love it. It's like coming back to the hospital premises again. i can't help but to love the snobbish ER chief physician. but all in all salute to the whole cast and team of Emergency Couple for making me laugh, and come back again with the memories. fighthing. :x :D:D

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

@shaym: yes my dear, i love the plot to the fullest, it's like most scenarios in the medical field are all on serious type mode, but this one is different, romantic-comedy, all rational and found in the true life scenario. ^_____^ Emergency couple made it. =D> <:-P :x and seeing the 2 leads and snob chief doctor will give me an ambivalent feeling to fall in love with them. :)) :)) :))

anjshin said: @shaym: yes my dear, i love the plot to the fullest, it's like most scenarios in the medical field are all on serious type mode, but this one is different, romantic-comedy, all rational and found in the true life scenario. ^_____^ Emergency couple made it. =D> <:-P :x and seeing the 2 leads and snob chief doctor will give me an ambivalent feeling to fall in love with them. :)) :)) :))

Guest anjshin

@shaym: this is like being torn between seeing a chief medical physician his awesomeness and seeing your ex-husband again all with the memories of the past, probably 2nd chance to love again and rebuild the broken pieces. ayiiiiiiiiii,. this will make me fall in love again kdrama. :D ;;):P

It's so sad how love can just die between two people just because they stopped caring for each other. Poor jin hee. Getting frustrated all over again ~X( :( 
Kinchana.. You'll get through jin hee! Fighting!!!! >:D<
YA! OH CHANG MIN! even though you have been divorced to her, please be kind or just even modest to your ex wife! You loved her at some point in your life! don't be such a bully! [-X  >:/

iloveporkandbeans said: It's so sad how love can just die between two people just because they stopped caring for each other. Poor jin hee. Getting frustrated all over again ~X( :( 
Kinchana.. You'll get through jin hee! Fighting!!!! >:D<
YA! OH CHANG MIN! even though you have been divorced to her, please be kind or just even modest to your ex wife! You loved her at some point in your life! don't be such a bully! [-X  >:/

Guest anjshin

probably YESTERDAY ONCE MORE.... forget the past, and start all over again, ayiiiii it's like singing the song for the 2 leads "REUNITED, and it feels so good" :x :x :x ,. i will claim chief medical physician then. hahaha =)) =)) :D

Don't know why but in some scenes where Chang Min supposed to be mad/angry/frustrated, especially in ep1, there was a look in his eyes like he's going to break into laughter. This kind of turn me off a bit but Song Jihyo angry expression brought me right back into the mood (meant to be created by the drama). I'm re-watching both episodes while waiting for subs for the second episode. The ending of both episodes are really good though. I so love the music they use in the drama especially the beats they play when the situations are tense. Way to go ^^!

Guest anjshin

@shaym: got nothing to lose on those 3,. win win situation. :D,. me too, hearing their OST song, suits the plot well. the wedding it's just so magnificent. :x :P

tvN DRAMA ‏@CJnDrama  15h

최고시청률 3.7%기록하며 대박(?)조짐이 보였던 혈압상승로맨스 #응급남녀 최고의 1분은 #오창민 #오진희 가 응급실에서 재회하는 모습입니다.1회를 아쉽게 놓치신분들 낮 12시와 저녁 7시 30분 재방송합니다. pic.twitter.com/l5dTPO5YhF

BeypL1tCUAACfwq.jpg

Guest anjshin

@shaym: amen to that, more to come for the OTP and the chief,. high five for the full of love kdrama. lets all be in love. :x :\"> :P >:D<

Guest luvjinhyuk

Don't know why but in some scenes where Chang Min supposed to be mad/angry/frustrated, especially in ep1, there was a look in his eyes like he's going to break into laughter. This kind of turn me off a bit but Song Jihyo angry expression brought me right back into the mood (meant to be created by the drama). I'm re-watching both episodes while waiting for subs for the second episode. The ending of both episodes are really good though. I so love the music they use in the drama especially the beats they play when the situations are tense. Way to go ^^!

Lol yea I notice that too he did look like he was going to bust out laughing haha..this character is new to him I don't think he has ever played a role like this angry, mad, throwing things at each other before. He was cute being angry but he has to make it look real. He's still a cutie though.. love him and SJH.

Archived