[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this drama has a happy ending. Hope Jin-hee recover from whatever sickness she has/had. In EP2, the part where she was flipping her textbook, there were blood spots (or some red dots) on the post-it in the text. I hope it's not leading anywhere and just an indication of how hard she studied. Rom-Com here! Not trying to read into it much but I used to watch a "Rom-Com" where the lead actor became blind at the end (The King of Dramas). Fingers-crossed that this is going to be much much different.

Guest anjshin

@roshan: being childish in the past and up until they met again may mean nothing has changed the way they started to be in love with each other. Because either way if they showed formal treatment, that might mean one is already starting to move on with his/her past. :) The feelings aren't done yet, just a legal divorce paper separated them. What they need is to settle the barriers that divided them and thus will make it stronger for the second time around. :)

Guest roshan90

@eccent Noooo. When you put two and two together, it sounds like that.. I hate Tragedies.. (I am already watching one which is on the verge of jumping off the cliff' tragedy LOL)
But I have watched many dramas and yes you are right..  Blood-- just an indication that she studied hard Nothing else (I will believe that firmly!!).
When she got sick in the first episode she stopped taking medicine right?? I hope its not something of a terminal disease where she is in the death bed and Chang Min has to operate on her. Heol I am thinking too much.. Someone Stop Me.. :((

Guest roshan90

anjshin said: @roshan: being childish in the past and up until they met again may mean nothing has changed the way they started to be in love with each other. Because either way if they showed formal treatment, that might mean one is already starting to move on with his/her past. :)The feelings aren't done yet, just a legal divorce paper separated them. What they need is to settle the barriers that divided them and thus will make it stronger for the second time around. :)

EP 1, the part where Jin-hee sort of "twisting" her dress really expresses her frustration and anger very well. I think Ji-hyo is really good at expressing anger (or extreme emotion like sadness too) in a character. That's why she seemed dull in her previous role in Mandate of Heaven as her character was full of goodness and "calmness".

eccent said: EP 1, the part where Jin-hee sort of "twisting" her dress really express her frustration and anger very well. I think Ji-hyo is really good at expressing anger (or extreme emotion like sadness too) in a character. That's why she seemed dull in her previous role in Mandate of Heaven as her character was full of goodness and "calmness".

roshan90 said: anjshin said: @roshan: being childish in the past and up until they met again may mean nothing has changed the way they started to be in love with each other. Because either way if they showed formal treatment, that might mean one is already starting to move on with his/her past. :)The feelings aren't done yet, just a legal divorce paper separated them. What they need is to settle the barriers that divided them and thus will make it stronger for the second time around. :)

Guest anjshin

Hate is all what they have got to show for now. A basic defense mechanism to supress what they trully feel. An emotion in which they can protect their pride, on not hurting again and making assumptions that there's still love. They already fear it because it might disappoint them again. But sorry for them, at the back of their subconscious mind, there they are, wanting to question what really happened and they ended up apart, with the am i still in your heart and kept me all those years questions :)

I must say- I've been pleasantly surprised by this new show! Lots of humor, and I love the slapstick aspect of the comedy. It's very refreshing to see a well-balanced show and we get the full meaning of the expression "there's a fine line between love and hate" with these two main characters :))
Despite the fun scenes, the show also foretells some angst to come so I'm also looking forward to that! 
Had episode 2 come out yet?

OMO, I see lots of familiar faces here! smiley-greet013.gif
@saranghaechoiseunghyun - Thanks for all the pictures, articles, videos and everything else! 

@eccent - I so agree, the music they've chosen is awesome! I loved the background music during the scene where they start throwing things? It was perfect. 
@booha - Thanks for the translations for ep 3 preview! 
@shaym - "Hello, my name is tessieroo and I have Hyukie disease."  :|
@clockwatcher - Yea, we haven't really been given any insight into why things fell apart beyond her panic attacks (or whatever they are) and his selfish lack of sympathy for her. I can't wait to find out more! 

@LavelyShai - Of course I'm watching, I have a major, serious Jin Hyuk crush. :D
It's funny that we're only on ep 2 and I'm with you - I'm impatient to learn how they met, how they fell in love, why his family disapproved and why they divorced. Like, I want to know ALL of it right now.  =))
I need to go back and read the character descriptions but is Cheon-soo (the tired, bossy resident) supposed to be a rival for Chang-Min? It also appears from the preview that Chang-min is being set up on a matseon? 

@shaym - 
Yah! Shhhhhhh! Everyone will think I'm some kinda pervert!  :-w  
I think it was mentioned a few pages back but it did cross my mind that Jin-hee has something seriously wrong with her. But this is a rom-com so it shouldn't go off into angsty-ville, right?  [-O<

Guest luvjinhyuk

I want to know why they were being chased at the beginning does anyone know why? Was it his family that were against it and were stopping them or did one of them got into some trouble with gangsters? Lol

Archived