[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

I like the drama so far...but I can't help but to feel bad for Song Ji Hyo's character. I mean, I feel bad for Choi Jin Hyuk's character too, but I feel like Jin Hee is getting the shorter end of the stick when they were still married (just me huh?)... But obvi, it's still too early to really tell anything yet since the series just begun... But it looks promising, so i'll support this drama!! Fighting!!!

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since I've waited and waited it really gave me what i want it after watching the episode, It was promising as well along with comical I love both CJH and SJH in which the chemistry set everything in motion and now can't wait for the next episode because I'm loving it so far...

Guest luvjinhyuk

Omg I laughed so loud when the Dr was calling her name and she got off the bed, grab the iv stand and knocked it over. Everyone turned to look and was like what the heck??? Lol I can't wait till the next episode =))

Guest wonderfulynda

TV: [spoilers!!!] Emergency Couple (Pilot)
Article: 'Emergency Couple' first broadcast, medical drama + rom com combination 'fun to watch'
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
1. [+755, -45] Song Ji Hyo is so pretty no matter what she does, even when drunk
2. [+639, -45] Song Ji Hyo's pretty and a great actress, as well as Choi Jin Hyuk ♥♥♥♥ 
3. [+584, -39] Drama was definitely worth a watch
4. [+148, -8] Ah.. Clara ㅡㅡ... She makes her voice stand out too much
5. [+119, -7] Maybe because of her variety show, but Song Ji Hyo seems to have a lot of popularity with both men and women. Men like her because she's pretty and women like her because she's pretty but doesn't act fake about it ^^
6. [+124, -17] Why is Clara in this again?
7. [+120, -14] I liked the cast but didn't watch it because of Clara
8. [+107, -2] I love Choi Jin Hyuk's natural acting, Song Ji Hyo too... their chemistry is just so natural. I'll be looking forward to this drama.
cr : netizenbuzz

I was hoping to watch this on viki only because I was anticipating comments like..."oh my gosh, it's the mom from heirs.""oh look, its the lawyer from IHYV. glad he's not really scrunching his nose as much""i want their apartment."
Anywhoooo... even though they're divorced, did she retain HIS last name or was her surname "OH" to begin with? 
I'm not digging the chief doctor. It doesn't look like he has chemistry with SJH.  or maybe because I don't find him attractive? :)>- 

Now that's what I call one packed first ep! We went from the cute wedding to the messy marriage and ended with the hilarious reunion (Korean drinking habits spicing things up all the way :)) ). I see potential for some really touching moments in future ep to tone down the crazy funny scenes between the two leads and I think we had a glimpse of that at the end of the "monster domestic dispute" when both JH and CM realize just how far they went (good scene right there).
  It's going to be interesting to see how the two reconnect since JH will probably be the black sheep of the intern group and CM the star student but I'm getting ahead of myself let's wait and see where they go from here.

Archived