Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saranghaechoiseunghyun

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Watched episode 1 and now, i'm hooked! Jin Hee's character - LOL, esp when she slapped and cursed the ER chief.  Was that slap a reflex?  Looked like it, rt? LOL… i think this is gonna be my new drama crack, but i think i'm gonna wait a couple episodes to air first b/c i feel bad for the female lead.  i can't watch her through her hardships as seen in Episode 2 preview.  It's too painful, esp. when she gets chewed out by the ER chief (hasn't happened yet, but i c it happening soon)!  Btw, who is the second male lead in this drama?  The ER chief or the doc under him?

ERMW  the written preview EP 2  (translation)

Jin Hee was carried into ER for intoxication and was marked by the chief, devil Gook Cheon Su.
Chang Min met Jin Hee again at the hospital but couldn’t believe that Jin Hee had become a doctor.
When they learned working together in ER they started a psychological warfare. ER became the battle field.
Shim Ji Hye came as Chang Min’s patient but when they, Chang Mim and Ji Hee, didn’t know what to do, she pushed them aside and picked up a scalpel.
Chang Min and Ji Hee  were confused. Gook Cheon Su was also surprised by the appearance of Shim Ji Hye to whom he said goodbye 6yrs ago.
The terror of the night ER unit. A heartbroken intoxicated patient, with a gun, took Chang Min as a hostage.

TV: [spoilers!!!] Emergency Couple (Pilot)

201420631390573092_59_20140125080106.jpg
Article: 'Emergency Couple' first broadcast, medical drama + rom com combination 'fun to watch'

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+755, -45] Song Ji Hyo is so pretty no matter what she does, even when drunk

2. [+639, -45] Song Ji Hyo's pretty and a great actress, as well as Choi Jin Hyuk ♥♥♥♥ 

3. [+584, -39] Drama was definitely worth a watch

4. [+148, -8] Ah.. Clara ㅡㅡ... She makes her voice stand out too much

5. [+119, -7] Maybe because of her variety show, but Song Ji Hyo seems to have a lot of popularity with both men and women. Men like her because she's pretty and women like her because she's pretty but doesn't act fake about it ^^

6. [+124, -17] Why is Clara in this again?

7. [+120, -14] I liked the cast but didn't watch it because of Clara

8. [+107, -2] I love Choi Jin Hyuk's natural acting, Song Ji Hyo too... their chemistry is just so natural. I'll be looking forward to this drama.
NetizenBuzz

DAEBAK! A very very intense yet crazy for a starter! this is gonna be one hell of a roller coaster bickering show!! I'm so excited to see more of song ji hyo's no-restricted acting.  
NAPPEUN JIN HEE IS ON THE ROLL! :))

Guest sakura11111

First ep juz aired, is it good? Should i give it a try? Even though CJH and SJH are my favorite leads, kinda waiting for reactions to see if i should start.

I don't like how Viki doesn't huv license for America, can't watch it from Viki.

I like the drama so far...but I can't help but to feel bad for Song Ji Hyo's character. I mean, I feel bad for Choi Jin Hyuk's character too, but I feel like Jin Hee is getting the shorter end of the stick when they were still married (just me huh?)... But obvi, it's still too early to really tell anything yet since the series just begun... But it looks promising, so i'll support this drama!! Fighting!!!

Well since I've waited and waited it really gave me what i want it after watching the episode, It was promising as well along with comical I love both CJH and SJH in which the chemistry set everything in motion and now can't wait for the next episode because I'm loving it so far...

Guest sakura11111

ebito said: watching from DF really lagging... i never need to buffer when watch from viki... viki why you no licence this

sakura11111 said: ebito said: watching from DF really lagging... i never need to buffer when watch from viki... viki why you no licence this I feel you. I always watch k-dramas fr Viki, Viki has it HQ and we can see how many % has been subbed from time to time.

Viki doesn't get license for THE HEIRS (which i anticipated to death but the plot is terrible).

Really? Viki always buffered for me which why I prefer DF since the videos always work perfectly fine. I don't think they'll get the license for this one since DF has exclusively and I think it's a simulcast. But i hope Viki does get it for those who can't use DF. 

Guest luvjinhyuk

Omg I laughed so loud when the Dr was calling her name and she got off the bed, grab the iv stand and knocked it over. Everyone turned to look and was like what the heck??? Lol I can't wait till the next episode =))

Guest wonderfulynda

TV: [spoilers!!!] Emergency Couple (Pilot)
Article: 'Emergency Couple' first broadcast, medical drama + rom com combination 'fun to watch'
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
1. [+755, -45] Song Ji Hyo is so pretty no matter what she does, even when drunk
2. [+639, -45] Song Ji Hyo's pretty and a great actress, as well as Choi Jin Hyuk ♥♥♥♥ 
3. [+584, -39] Drama was definitely worth a watch
4. [+148, -8] Ah.. Clara ㅡㅡ... She makes her voice stand out too much
5. [+119, -7] Maybe because of her variety show, but Song Ji Hyo seems to have a lot of popularity with both men and women. Men like her because she's pretty and women like her because she's pretty but doesn't act fake about it ^^
6. [+124, -17] Why is Clara in this again?
7. [+120, -14] I liked the cast but didn't watch it because of Clara
8. [+107, -2] I love Choi Jin Hyuk's natural acting, Song Ji Hyo too... their chemistry is just so natural. I'll be looking forward to this drama.
cr : netizenbuzz