Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saranghaechoiseunghyun

[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

anjshin said: @shaym: this is like being torn between seeing a chief medical physician his awesomeness and seeing your ex-husband again all with the memories of the past, probably 2nd chance to love again and rebuild the broken pieces. ayiiiiiiiiii,. this will make me fall in love again kdrama. :D ;;):P

iloveporkandbeans said: It's so sad how love can just die between two people just because they stopped caring for each other. Poor jin hee. Getting frustrated all over again ~X( :( 
Kinchana.. You'll get through jin hee! Fighting!!!! >:D<
YA! OH CHANG MIN! even though you have been divorced to her, please be kind or just even modest to your ex wife! You loved her at some point in your life! don't be such a bully! [-X  >:/

Guest anjshin

probably YESTERDAY ONCE MORE.... forget the past, and start all over again, ayiiiii it's like singing the song for the 2 leads "REUNITED, and it feels so good" :x :x :x ,. i will claim chief medical physician then. hahaha =)) =)) :D

anjshin said: probably YESTERDAY ONCE MORE.... forget the past, and start all over again, ayiiiii it's like singing the song for the 2 leads "REUNITED, and it feels so good" :x :x :x ,. i will claim chief medical physician then. hahaha =)) =)) :D

Don't know why but in some scenes where Chang Min supposed to be mad/angry/frustrated, especially in ep1, there was a look in his eyes like he's going to break into laughter. This kind of turn me off a bit but Song Jihyo angry expression brought me right back into the mood (meant to be created by the drama). I'm re-watching both episodes while waiting for subs for the second episode. The ending of both episodes are really good though. I so love the music they use in the drama especially the beats they play when the situations are tense. Way to go ^^!

Guest anjshin

@shaym: got nothing to lose on those 3,. win win situation. :D,. me too, hearing their OST song, suits the plot well. the wedding it's just so magnificent. :x :P

chingu0825 said: Melvin Nanang said: Omg .!! Clara So sexy !! *,* BWT i don Like clara ..Owhhh Sorry clara fans >< Me too. She is an attractive woman, but she accessorizes her boobies too much almost to the point it makes her look like desperate woman who would do anything to get a role.
Tbh If I had a body like Clara's, I'd probably do the same thing :)) :)) I don't think we can judge her character right now since she is suppose to be nice, maybe Ah Reum will soften up later. We're still really early in the series so let's just wait and see :)

tvN DRAMA ‏@CJnDrama  15h

최고시청률 3.7%기록하며 대박(?)조짐이 보였던 혈압상승로맨스 #응급남녀 최고의 1분은 #오창민 #오진희 가 응급실에서 재회하는 모습입니다.1회를 아쉽게 놓치신분들 낮 12시와 저녁 7시 30분 재방송합니다. pic.twitter.com/l5dTPO5YhF

BeypL1tCUAACfwq.jpg

Hello dear friends I am happy to watch 1st episode I want to ask how many episode per week 1 or 2 ??
Great couple 
I love every thing joining you guys :D 

Guest anjshin

@shaym: amen to that, more to come for the OTP and the chief,. high five for the full of love kdrama. lets all be in love. :x :\"> :P >:D<

Guest luvjinhyuk

Don't know why but in some scenes where Chang Min supposed to be mad/angry/frustrated, especially in ep1, there was a look in his eyes like he's going to break into laughter. This kind of turn me off a bit but Song Jihyo angry expression brought me right back into the mood (meant to be created by the drama). I'm re-watching both episodes while waiting for subs for the second episode. The ending of both episodes are really good though. I so love the music they use in the drama especially the beats they play when the situations are tense. Way to go ^^!

Lol yea I notice that too he did look like he was going to bust out laughing haha..this character is new to him I don't think he has ever played a role like this angry, mad, throwing things at each other before. He was cute being angry but he has to make it look real. He's still a cutie though.. love him and SJH.

So strange that the Clara bashing trend continues, even here, at Soompi.  8-| You guys do realize that she was hired to play this role because she actually IS sexy with cute personality, right?  :-t Take a look at her list of credits, watch her in a few of her many roles, and please stop acting like she came out of nowhere when her career is nearly ten years old, and her popularity comes from the fact that people within the industry actually really do like her, and value her talent. Long before she became known as 'Clara', Lee Seong-min had already begun a successful, and rising, career...  :)]
http://asianwiki.com/Clara_(Lee_Seong-Min) :)>-

I love this spicy mixed with hotness of both couple Emergency spicy couple hahahahaI love SJH & CJH haahahahaha  adding new things in my boring life =))
84770969.jpg
23.jpg

I don't know if anyone post this 

TV: [spoilers!!!] Emergency Couple (Pilot)

Friday, January 24, 2014 

201420631390573092_59_20140125080106.jpg
Article: 'Emergency Couple' first broadcast, medical drama + rom com combination 'fun to watch'

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+755, -45] Song Ji Hyo is so pretty no matter what she does, even when drunk

2. [+639, -45] Song Ji Hyo's pretty and a great actress, as well as Choi Jin Hyuk ♥♥♥♥ 

3. [+584, -39] Drama was definitely worth a watch

4. [+148, -8] Ah.. Clara ㅡㅡ... She makes her voice stand out too much

5. [+119, -7] Maybe because of her variety show, but Song Ji Hyo seems to have a lot of popularity with both men and women. Men like her because she's pretty and women like her because she's pretty but doesn't act fake about it ^^

6. [+124, -17] Why is Clara in this again?

7. [+120, -14] I liked the cast but didn't watch it because of Clara

8. [+107, -2] I love Choi Jin Hyuk's natural acting, Song Ji Hyo too... their chemistry is just so natural. I'll be looking forward to this drama.
:x
Cr: Netizen Buzz

Guest anjshin

yeah and to the whole cast,. i will go seriously in love with this crazy plot,. fighting EMERGENCY COUPLE. #ilovetheOTP #got2ndmaleleadsyndrome :

bz :bz :bz

Thank you @Shaym : I hope this drama will air every day I want to enjoy it as much as I can  :)) :x