Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

@tdjunlimited I think later on members of TWICE revealed that some of them had wanted to pick DG but didn't want any 'publicity' so they opted for safer options like CTH etc...haha...all in good fun though.

• LOL 1

if I saw it, I always see all the episodes in my spare time, maybe it's because I do not like twice, and I always jump his part and park bogum too, LOL on the contrary I liked momoland.

Especially the member who says that Donggu is her ideal type, I really like how she thinks of herself and I admire her for that. (I have read some of her interviews) although I must be frank, I do not like kpop very much and I do not I follow closely, as I follow the world of dramas.

• Like 1

let's be honest, we all knew that nobody could do the skydiving and we went to the end with the doubt that it would happen, even the same staff knew that they would not, they have known them for a long time, if they do not do simpler things like jumping to the water, less would do the parachuting, I think they already had a plan A and B :phew::lol:

Plan A was for the member to jump in the air
Plan B was to turn the story around, as a variety program

but there will always be criticism, so invent the trick of the MOU, which for me is a great idea. that will bring a new trend in a variety program.

so the next episode we'll have a lot of that.

Maybe now many feel disappointed, but we can not put their lives at risk, because we will not be the ones who jump, it will be them, sincerely I worry about JJY, we must realize that they are living beings with feelings and limits, and it is understandable that they have fear.:wacko:

P.S: I'm proud that the producers and IlyongPD, have not exposed the security of the members for a moment of fun and rating.:P;)

• Like 1

Lol, I just saw this news pop up.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/17/shinhwa-appear-2-days-1-night-full-group/

This is going to be hardcore. Donggu also was on law of the jungle with some of their members too.

Edit: I'm ok with how the skydiving ended up, seeing as how JY was visibly shook by the challenge. I watched the episode the next day after reading the viewer comments, so the negativity did not affect me much and the episode was enjoyable to watch. The show made clear that a trade was involved and I think viewers should accept it since JY still had to contribute something. The guest was likable with his big grin and all. JY has good friends haha.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, lyd89 said:

for me it's the best news of the day, LOL

THANK YOU for sharing, when I tell my sisters, they will practically die, hahahaha

they worship shinhwa and DG, and all the members of 2d1n

I hope to see junho and shinhwa, it will be memorable.

p.s: you made me the day

• Like 4

So excited to hear the news!! :D I've been wondering when they will be guesting on 1N2D since there have been interactions between Shinhwa and Defconn/Junho/Donggu/Jongmin  on other shows lately.  It's about time :) 

Jongmin and Shinhwa goes way back, they used to be on lots of shows together back in the day. I'm looking forward to see their interaction too! XD

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, hkana said:

So excited to hear the news!! :D I've been wondering when they will be guesting on 1N2D since there have been interactions between Shinhwa and Defconn/Junho/Donggu/Jongmin  on other shows lately.  It's about time :) 

Jongmin and Shinhwa goes way back, they used to be on lots of shows together back in the day. I'm looking forward to see their interaction too! XD

Yes!

• Like 6

Clarification from the guest who did the skydiving in JY's place

Source: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4263071638282709

In summary, the skydiving took place after the variety newbies trip, as you saw in the preview. (Note: the 1n2d episode did state that the skydiving was 2 weeks later, which is the interval that 1n2d films their trips.) So, JY's friend was in the new trip and later participated in the skydiving. Whatever happened inbetween will likely be shown in the next episode and will help resolve the misunderstandings. He also expressed thanks for JY's care to invite him to be on tv.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, lyd89 said:

Clarification from the guest who did the skydiving in JY's place

Source: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4263071638282709

In summary, the skydiving took place after the variety newbies trip, as you saw in the preview. (Note: the 1n2d episode did state that the skydiving was 2 weeks later, which is the interval that 1n2d films their trips.) So, JY's friend was in the new trip and later participated in the skydiving. Whatever happened inbetween will likely be shown in the next episode and will help resolve the misunderstandings. He also expressed thanks for JY's care to invite him to be on tv.

Yes word from the underground is that this is a correct assumption...all will be revealed soon enough to clear that all up :D

EDIT - maybe they will do a dance off against ShinHwa haha:lol:

cr- ckdrama Instagram

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 7/17/2018 at 6:03 PM, nrllee said:

Whoa...been away from this thread for a bit and look what I missed. This popped up on my INSTA feed so I thought I would share it here. Remember how MoMo Land went all giggly and fan girling when DG appeared in Video Link...well turns out one of them (?maybe more) says he's her ideal type lol!! On Live Radio. Such a difference to Twice :lol:

I was surprised and angry with them when they did that I was like WTH! I feel sorry for DG at that time. He was like new to the show back then, like 2-3  trips since he joined?

As usual I haven't seen the current episode. So I cannot comment about the Olympic trip. Desongdong/Panmunjeom trip is remarkable. Especially when they almost had an interaction with the NKorean soldiers.

• Like 1

Photos from JJY pd special. Really grateful that we have a photographer behind the scenes who gave us such great photos

And the series that Defconn will treasure for life (maybe?)

• Like 4

Aww @lyd89 ...I love that last pic of Defconn and his dream date... Such a contrast to when I was watching it complete with blow by blow commentary from the boys below... Haha... :lol:. Poor Defconn.  At least he didn't suffer the same fate as JongMin in the Avatar date...who said the most ridiculous things thanks to his Bros' coaching and the reaction of the poor girl was just priceless :lol:

• LOL 3

Members teasing Kim Jun Ho when he asks them to leave words of encouragement. :lol:

• LOL 3

The actual video linked in the instagram post. Junho's youtube channel has english subs lol. JH went to JM's shop.

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you!!!;)

I found out that one of my favorite actors will be there, just because of him I might dare to see him live, LOL, even though I live at dawn. (I wish I could wake up):blink::P:lol:

I feel that it belongs to the group of friends of CTH.:phew:

Spoiler

eac00d480f25586d0dc7f7507c1aec2f--occult

Im Joo Hwan !!!!:wub:

p.d do not believe that it looks a bit like JJY ??? kekeke:P

• Like 2

So I finished watching the Land, Sea, Air Olympic trip. I think I've heard that movie of Ha Jungwoo (did I remember correctly?) but haven't seen the movie. The athlete's slide and jump is just wow! Kudos  to Kim Jongmin who conquered his fear of heights and congratulations on his first dive!! :grin: I don't know if I can really swim but I'm also not into diving! I'm amazed to those who do rowing as an athlete,  and I also like to do river rafting. 

The games is just so hilarious especially the one with trampoline and gym ball

• Like 1
  • LOL 1