[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

On 9/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, AppleJoy said:

I want to watch it toooo!! But I only watched in Youtube, do you  know when will KBS upload it?

It should be available now I think?

BTW. Suddenly IG photo posts on Soompi doesn't show using my Android tablet. The other one I'm using sometimes is okay though. Wonder what happened.

Kim Jong Min Shares His Hopes To Be With “2 Days & 1 Night” Till The Very End

Kim Jong Min Shares His Hopes To Be With “2 Days & 1 Night” Till The Very End

Sep 9, 2018
by jeeelim5

Kim Jong Min recently opened up about his affections for KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night.”

The episode that aired on September 9 was a continuation of the show’s global viewers special, in which fans of the show from around the world were invited to go on a journey with the cast to create unforgettable memories.

Kim Jong Min and Jung Joon Young’s teams were taking a trip down the Han River on a cruise when Kim Jong Min’s fan Mike asked him, “Do you have a reason why you keep doing ‘2 Days & 1 Night’?” The fans had been curious about this as though the show has gone through many cast changes since its inception in 2007, Kim Jong Min is the only cast member to have appeared in every season up to the current third season.

Kim-Jong-Min.jpg

To this Kim Jong Min replied, “I’ve been with the show since the start, so I want to be with the show till the very end. Just being here makes me feel so proud. I’m not sure how far away that is, but I want to be with the show till the end. I have a lot of memories tied to this show.” Mike was moved by Kim Jong Min’s answer and replied, “I hope you’ll stay with ‘2 Days & 1 Night.’ Together with all of the current members.”

Source (1) (2)

I just hope the show airs FOREVER and EVER with all of the members!!!:heart:

• Like 4

I finally got to watch a recent episode, what I mean was last week, and it was worth using all my data! I love the global fans being chosen, I envy them. I should have tried to send in my video who knows but it's 2000 to 6 :D 

Mike of Jongmin's team said it right, he loves this season's members. I really thought they have to know that, thankfully someone said that. And that article above surely is all we wish for, for 2d1n to be forever with this cast. :smile: the above photo of Jongmin and Joonyoung team.. what place did they got again? I already forgot.:D

so here's to me waiting for several days before watching the new episode. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

Super loved the lastest episode! The members really did make the fans feel comfortable and they were very accommodating. I sooo envy them!

So true! I super envy them not just spending time with their favorite member but most especially those who were fortunate to have come to Jongmin's place.

tumblr_pewbn6QVAY1ulcpgxo4_500.gif

tumblr_pewbn6QVAY1ulcpgxo5_500.gif

tumblr_pewbn6QVAY1ulcpgxo6_500.gif

tumblr_pewbn6QVAY1ulcpgxo7_500.gif

• Like 4

In case anyone was curious about the unaired footage, this one was them buying ingredients for lunch and JM telling the fan what the items are while following around.  The look JM gave the pd/translator at the end of the video was to signal for him to translate since he couldn't understand haha. The last caption reads when will JM familiarise himself with English lol. (based on Chinese fan translation).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is the other unaired footage. Since TH's team had less money, TH came up with a brilliant idea. After DG's team ordered their food, TH called over the waiter and asked for the noodles refill for DG's food (kind of like your drinks refill). The side dishes that the restaurant puts at the side were also free of charge fortunately. After some negotiation, TH's team were allowed to use DG's team's soup to cook their noodles. Near the end, you can hear sad music playing in the actual venue which goes well with their pathetic state. Ending comment from TH was just to ask for another packet of noodles lol. (based on Chinese fan translation)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1