[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I thought 1D2N probably wouldn't air this week because of Chuseok but looks like it did. Does anyone know when they last filmed? Was it for this trip? I don’t think JJY has been in S. Korea the last two Fridays. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, qynn said:

I thought 1D2N probably wouldn't air this week because of Chuseok but looks like it did. Does anyone know when they last filmed? Was it for this trip? I don’t think JJY has been in S. Korea the last two Fridays. 

31 august.. if you see full episode opening already write that date...this episode they hold trip to Taebaek ++  not many fantaken . only firefighter uploded 2-4 pic on their ig that day.. if you see that epi they go mountain /forest to play games .. 

RTjzaIE.png

this week chuseok  festival so already acknowlegde  rating will down  even articel so say same thing.. still 1st plce for that slot

2nd slot 

1) 1n2d s3 180923  9.7% 

2 ) sbs master   average 7.9% (Part 1: 6.3%, Part 2: 9.5%)

3) Dunia 1.9%

K1dBXcO.png

QNFsQSp.jpg

uWLMddt.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lol today happens to be JM's birthday, and DG's follows 2 days later. Happy Birthday! 

It's really been a while since we had a trip with good scenery. Taebaek mountain is always a great sight to watch. I'm eager to see the morning mission next week.

• Like 3

@_gillianne19_ I watched the show in Chinese subs. The context of the show is something like dating for 100 days. The other casts on the show are also bachelors who are not that young anymore. (I think they also haven't dated in a long time). I can't really say if real feelings are involved since it's variety. The news itself is just describing developments on the show. I did enjoy JM's segment. He has his usual big smile despite a slight awkwardness. He did put in effort to be proactive and the panel liked him a lot. If it turns out to be real in any time in the future, I'll be happy for JM. JY mentioned that JM is too kind and he's the top single 1n2d member I'm worried about for his marriage since he mentioned it so many times on programs. (He went to a matchmaking agency with the cast on ugly duckling). Hopefully, all will end well for him.

On the other hand,  JH is on another program with members that are mostly divorced with the aim being to look for your happiness. There will be occasional moments when they share their thoughts about life so you can look into it if you're interested. 

• Thanks 3

1n2d got award  from    Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism     "45th Tourism Day" .. this award will hold 27 sept 2018 

==========================

today kbs broadcast  chuseok  1n2d and on that epi aired    cut part they play morning mission to get breakfast  ...  i not seen full epi   -live streaming (just start from they play games for dinner untl end ) so see how team donggu kjm-jjy win  breakfast ......

• Like 4

11 hours ago, lyd89 said:

@_gillianne19_ I watched the show in Chinese subs. The context of the show is something like dating for 100 days. The other casts on the show are also bachelors who are not that young anymore. (I think they also haven't dated in a long time). I can't really say if real feelings are involved since it's variety. The news itself is just describing developments on the show. I did enjoy JM's segment. He has his usual big smile despite a slight awkwardness. He did put in effort to be proactive and the panel liked him a lot. If it turns out to be real in any time in the future, I'll be happy for JM. JY mentioned that JM is too kind and he's the top single 1n2d member I'm worried about for his marriage since he mentioned it so many times on programs. (He went to a matchmaking agency with the cast on ugly duckling). Hopefully, all will end well for him.

On the other hand,  JH is on another program with members that are mostly divorced with the aim being to look for your happiness. There will be occasional moments when they share their thoughts about life so you can look into it if you're interested. 

I wonder if it has something to do with the latest episode where CTH  & other members turned JH's divorce into a joke? I see how close they are they joke while encouraging him to set up his antenna on finding new love. :mrgreen:

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo2_500.gif

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo3_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo4_500.gif

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo5_500.gif

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo6_500.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Oh my god oh my god

“2 Days & 1 Night” To Receive Presidential Commendation Award For Promoting Tourism

“2 Days & 1 Night” To Receive Presidential Commendation Award For Promoting Tourism

Sep 26, 2018
by S. Park

The cast of KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night” will be receiving a presidential commendation award.

On September 26, the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism announced that it will present government awards to 24 persons of merit for promoting culture on this year’s 45th Tourism Day.

The awards include five medals of honor, two industrial service medals, six presidential commendation awards, and 11 prime minister commendation awards.

The six members of “2 Days & 1 Night” will be receiving the presidential commendation award. The show will be recognized for finding hidden tourist attractions in Korea, making viewers laugh, and contributing to the expansion of domestic tourism for 10 years since it began airing in 2007.

The award ceremony will take place on September 27 at 11 a.m. KST at the Tourism Day event at the main hall of the National Museum of Korea.

500 people will be in attendance including the minister of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism Do Jong Hwan, CEO of the Korea Tourism Organization Ahn Young Bae, president of the Korea Tourism Association Kim Heung Joo, and diplomats.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, kjmcth said:

1n2d got award  from    Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism     "45th Tourism Day" .. this award will hold 27 sept 2018 

==========================

today kbs broadcast  chuseok  1n2d and on that epi aired    cut part they play morning mission to get breakfast  ...  i not seen full epi   -live streaming (just start from they play games for dinner untl end ) so see how team donggu kjm-jjy win  breakfast ......

Is that recent episode? Or there's special episode?

Spoiler
12 hours ago, beyaruth said:

I wonder if it has something to do with the latest episode where CTH  & other members turned JH's divorce into a joke? I see how close they are they joke while encouraging him to set up his antenna on finding new love. :mrgreen:

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo2_500.gif

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo3_500.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo4_500.gif

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo5_500.gif

tumblr_pfmanzM9Ht1ulcpgxo6_500.gif

The cast on the program haven't really touched on the topic of marriage. JH mentioned on the program that his happiness for the trip would be to meet the person of authority in the area, kind of like how he was happy to put on the station master hat for this week's episode. (Possible that the pd was making a reference to that for 1n2d editing) And they did went to see the mayor in the overseas trip. It really feels sad to see him talk about his daily life though haha, so it is good that he has a band of brothers who go with him on 1n2d trips. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1