[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

22 hours ago I was skimming along twitter and noticed Joo Hyuk’s picture. I didn’t think any about it but when I used the translator, the word “death” just stood out. Death and Samseongdong. My heart just fell to my stomach. I thought no way. This could just be mistranslated by the app. Just wait for English articles but no, soon after more tweets came. :bawling: I knew then there was no way this was a hoax although I slept and woke this morning with the thought maybe this could all be just a dream. No dream. Not a dream. Stage of denial is over.  Our eldest brother is gone. He will be greatly missed. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Spoiler

Hi everyone!I'm a long time lurker here but the shock from Gutaeng Hyung's passing led me to post as I am still in shock right now:cry: have been stalking the members and staff's ig accounts hoping to see how they are right know, and stumbling upon Taehyun's picture, makes me wonder how the others are doing... I saw some post from PD Ho Jin and Shin Ji, also a post from Writer Seulgi..I just want to hug all of them :bawling:

Spoiler

Can somebody translate her post?thanks a lot

Edited by pinkypink10
  • Sad 3

Defconn attended JooHyuk’s wake. Pics in link below.... warning: its very sad..... Defconn crying, and im crying... :bawling::bawling:

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=056&aid=0010516564

Edit: update. No further pics, but amongst those who have been seen at Joo Hyuk’s wake; Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Yoo Ho Jin PD, Yoo Il Yong PD, and other 1N2D staffs. Cha Tae Hyun supposedly will be going to the wake after Song couple wedding. 

• Sad 6

48 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

@pinkypink10 translate: Now, everyone knows oppa... even though i still cant believe it, may you go to a good place. May you find more happiness in heaven. And thank you for the good memories together. 

Thank you very much! 

54 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Defconn attended JooHyuk’s wake. Pics in link below.... warning: its very sad..... Defconn crying, and im crying... :bawling::bawling:

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=056&aid=0010516564

Edit: update. No further pics, but amongst those who have been seen at Joo Hyuk’s wake; Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Yoo Ho Jin PD, Yoo Il Yong PD, and other 1N2D staffs. Cha Tae Hyun supposedly will be going to the wake after Song couple wedding. 

Defconn:bawling:

• Sad 2

I have been skipping a month worth of laughter of 2D1N. Even, personally I was hit hard to too many things happening in my life. My family is in a gloomy state right now as we are hit with mental illness with our own family member that is depressing everyone now.

I thought I would finally go back to where I left off with my fave show (even the KBS strike doesn't really bother me). Just yesterday, I was thinking how much I miss watching 2D1N and even thought about rewatching S3 from the beginning. I even thought about Kim Joohyuk-nim very much.

To my despair, I came to Soompi to come to this forum and was utterly shocked and depressed by his sudden sad news of his passing. Of all people, why him?:bawling::bawling: I was really sad when he left (I really cried hard back then) but now I am more depressed than ever that I can't control my emotion writing these.

I wonder how the other members feel right now - DefConn, long time partner in crime -most likely feel the saddest; uri maknae, who is overseas - he may be the most awkward one with him but we know he loves him like an his own lolder brother; Junho probably wouldn't express himself much but he probably will keep those sad feelings inside; we already saw how Taehyun looked at the Song's wedding; though Donggu never actually seen on TV with him (except that Seollal episode), they've probably met off-screen and hee would cry as well to hear the news and our poor Jongmin, most probably the saddest and the one who cried the most alone, at home without anyone seeing. And what about the staffs who had worked with him on set of 2D1N (or filming set)? And PD Hojin who found the his precious gem? :dissapointed_relieved: And his gf would be the most saddestduting filming of RM....

As I read all the speculations, I am also curious as to why and how it happened from the blackbox footage. It looks like a heart attack or stroke or he might had aneurisme we don't know nothing about. It really is a tragic scene to see him that state in his last moments, at the last seconds of his life.  Where was he going? Does he have a schedule or not? I think he doesn't have one that's why he was driving alone. The head injury result is an aftermath result but what happened during the collision we will never know....

We've only celebrated 10 years of the show.. Another sad (if not the saddest one ever)...

So how can I come back from all these? I am getting into a deeper depression like this..:bawling::bawling:

Kim Joohyuk-nim, I will miss you forever even though I do not know you personally and you do not know me. You have been like a family membrr and a brother to me. I will always be thankful for giving me the chance to get to know you just a little bit. I will pray for you in my prayers and I hope you have a better rest afterlife and rest in peace. I will always remember you, this member forever. Thank you for being you and thank you for being with us, giving it all that you have. My heart goes to his family (his older brother). You will be truly missed.  Thank you, Kim Joo-hyuk

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Update: YSY, Junho, Jong Min, Tae Hyun also went to the wake. :bawling: Poor JY... what will he do if he miss the wake? He will be devastated.... :bawling:

There are no pics though. Maybe the reporters might have stopped taking pictures out of consideration to the mourners. Joo Hyuk’s gf, Lee Yoo Young is also at the wake, as well as CEO Kim Jeong Do, Joo Hyuk’s friend. On the wake notice board, Joo Hyuk’s brother’s name is stated as the only family member, Kim Joo Hyun. Somehow, this feels sadder... i wish this is like the drama ‘While You Were Sleeping’ and we can all suddenly wake up from this horrible nightmare! :bawling:

@tdjunlimited Joo Hyuk was on his way home. The accident happen about 5 mins drive away from his house apparently. RM shoot was cancelled soon as his gf got news of his accident, and she left immediately in shock and disbelief. So there is no ‘during’. The question is how the show will deal with what they have shoot for the day, and whether they will scrape it and reschedule a new shoot. But Lee Yoo Young will definitely not be able to attend anything for the time being.... poor girl.... 

edit: update. Cant find any pics but from what some fans mentioned on 1n2d chat box on Naver, Jong Min cried alot,, cant stop crying, and Tae Hyun was consoling him... :bawling: poor Jong Min....

• Sad 6

@blackberrypieWhat i meant by "during" was what happened when his car stopped for a while on the road before he slightly collided with the black car in front of the dashboard camera's car before he went off the road to speeding into the sidewalk and into the apartment. Something must have happened. Too sad they were no footage or black box coming from his car...so we will never know what actually happened.

I am still looking for that Defconn pic. Can't seem find the link on the link given. And I am rushing too rite now. Anybody can share?

• Sad 1

@tdjunlimited I am referring “during” in your sentence: 

2 hours ago, tdjunlimited said:

And his gf would be the most saddestduting filming of RM

They have removed all mourners pics... i think out of consideration. The link no longer shows the original pic. And all articles only mentioned names but no pics now. 

Edit: i found another article with Defconn pic.. but this looks even more sad... i duno if this will be removed, or whether more pics will turn up later. For now, it seems Naver have refrained from posting any pics of the wake site. 

http://m.jemin.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=477316#hi

this link has a short video where you can see the arrivals of Defconn, Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin. Namoo Actors rep also gave a statement in the video.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=055&aid=0000581593

this link also has a video. No Defconn here, but can see Jang Keun Suk, Yoon Si Yoon, and a blurred glimpse of Cha Tae Hyun. 

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=057&aid=0001190245

this link has pic of Cha Tae Hyun at Song wedding, with Kim Jong Kook who gave him a hug, and Haha and Hong Kyung Min beside them... Haha looks like he’s crying... KJK and Haha also went China for RM shoot with Joohyuk before...  :bawling:

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=170911

• Sad 4

Anyeong chingus. Its been a very long time since I login to soompi but I have to with Guteang hyung’s passing.

Joining all beloved soompiers of 1N2D in solidarity to mourn Kim Joo Hyuk RIP. :bawling:

I was shocked and sad as all of us over this. But one consolation albeit tiny, is he has found love and happiness with his girlfriend (which he has always been yearning so badly in so many episodes of 1N2D).

In death the hardest hit is the people (who loved him) left behind.

REMEMBER EACH MEMBER! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2