Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

[WEKID] INTRODUCING TEACHER YOO YEON SEOK

After briefly telling the whole wide world just how Yoo Yeon Seok is defeated by the children, WEKID makes sure that we are now properly introduced to the so-called innocent pacifist  teacher.

4F0F6F89-B924-420E-A0CF-B3817C2A6A4F.png

“If I have problem with children, I think I’ll solve it with communication. Won’t it be settled? Hahaha”

“An innocent pacifist Yoo Yeon Seok”, who believes that any problem can be solved with calm conversation.

A Jinju boy who is also a former choir member when he was young. He has been working actively on screen and now, in musical stage where he has to sing 29 songs. A music gangster who is  full of twist, Yoo Yeon Seok!

A pacifist who is confident that any problem can be solved with communication and serious problem can be settled by “role playing”; a huge test approaches him.

Unexpected situation happened. Can he peacefully manage 18 kids who keep making troubles with communication and role playing methods? Or maybe that day will become the day when Yoo Yeon Seok who lives as a pacifist finally exploded?

Read the rest of the article here.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More drama tidbits for Yoo Yeon Seok's upcoming movie, <HAEEOHHWA>!

Read the full synopsis here!

[ENG SUB/TRANS] YOO YEON SEOK’S ‘HAEEOHHWA’ MOVIE TRAILER, SYNOPSIS AND POSTERS

Yeonizens, get ready!!

Yoo Yeon Seok will make his return to big screen for the second time in 2016 with ‘HAEEOHHWA’. In this movie, Yoo Yeon Seok reunites with his ‘Beauty Inside’ co-stars Han Hyo Joo and Chun Woo Hee

Yoo Yeon Seok plays Kim Yoon Woo who is said to be the reigning top composer at his time. The movie tells the hidden story of the last gisaeng and it was set in the 1930s and 40s.

Various promotional materials of the movie have been released recently and YeoNiverse presents the translated materials for your reading and viewing pleasure ♡

Yoo Yeon Seok’s character poster says, “Now I need your voice in my song” – Kim Yoon Woo.

poster-kim-yoon-woo.jpg

Yoo Yeon Seok Instagram Update

English Trans: "Together again with #defender in my trip this time" 

English Translation: "Glad to see snow when vacationing in #Hokkaido." (Lake Shikotsu) 

English Translation: "A #dancer I encountered in #Sapporo "

He seems to have moments of his life!! After Hokkaido, he's heading to the US!!!

Can he take me on one of his trips? kekekekeke...

Post more on your instagram pleaseeee.. Don't just post them after you return to Korea.. kekekekeke.. Coz I started to think you're petty when it comes to spending credits during trip abroad when YOF shows you're not al all :wub:

On 29/02/2016 at 2:56 PM, kepogee said:

These two being adorable dorks

I can't wait for the feature on Traveller Magazine!!! Although the bottom part of his airport fashion is a bit unfortunate, I'll breath in whatever it is..

fashionairportyys2.jpg~original

fashionairportyys1.jpg~original

fashionairportyys2.jpg~original

YOOYEON SEOK AND SON HO JUN VACATION TOGETHER TO THE US

Yoo Yeon Seok said during an interview in KBS Entertainment Weekly (episode 1611) that he might not travel together with bestie Son Ho Jun. He reasons that Son Ho Jun made him nervous because he couldn’t tell what his bestie is going to do next.

Guess, he didn’t mean it afterall.

For all we know now, he and Son Ho Jun packed their bag, boarded Delta Airlines, and started off their US trip from San Francisco, California. Bless Son Ho Jun for sharing a pic of the duo on twitter because somehow it breaks Yoo Yeon Seok’s cycle of posting photos only after his return to Korea. He first updated his instagram on 29 February following Son Ho Jun’s tweet and the convo afterward is just plain adorable.

CcR6xaVVAAAcF5e.jpg

Read the rest of the article here~

Looking at this tread makes me realize how much I miss YYS, LOL~ I've been dying to see his new movie Mood of the day and Heohwa, but I'm not sure if it will be release in my country :( Anyway, I will definitely watch it.

I like YYS ever since in Warm and Cozy, but when I watch Youth Over Flowers I realize he such a great person, and when I saw him in Strong Heart I just love him so much. I hope he'll start new drama very soon, I'm so looking forward for his other work.

Archived