Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

First rom-com of the year: "Mood of the Day" Yoo Yeon-seok and Moon Chae-won's three points to success

photo675096.jpg

Yoo Yeon-seok and Moon Chae-won's "Mood of the Day" sparked up some interesting points.

The movie "Mood of the Day" is being released today while everyone is talking about it and it has all the elements a romantic comedy needs to succeed.

"Mood of the Day" has laughter, chemistry and no obviousness and it is one of the most looked forward to rom-com of the year.

#1. Winter = Romantic comedies are meant for winter

Winter is the season when sweet romantic comedies such as this heat up the theaters. The first romantic comedy of the year is "Mood of the Day". A conservative woman and a bold man meet on the KTX one day and spend a night together.

Romantic comedies like "Petty Romance", "Spellbound", "My P.S Partner" and "Love Forecast" have all been successful and they were released in the winter. The reason for their success is because towards the end of the year, many dramas and action movies make their way to the cinemas so romantic comedies bring about a brief moment of laughter and relaxation to the theaters.

Romantic comedies bring comfort to the solo and sweetness to couples. The joy it gives makes those watching it feel better too.

#2. Yoo Yeon-seok and Moon Chae-won's sweet chemistry

Another thing to look out for in a romantic comedy is the chemistry between the man and the woman. A romantic comedy makes everyone's fantasy a reality and fills in for those who can't have it in real life.

"Love Forecast" Jae-hyeon and Soo-jeong are about to bring out the emotions of all men and women in Korea.

Yoo Yeon-seok plays a sly but romantic character and Moon Chae-won plays a loveable and cute one.

#3. Realistic romance that stirs up the love bugs

Recent romantic comedies have focused on the reality of youthful men and women these days. Kim Min-heeand Lee Min-ki's "Very Ordinary Couple" naturally portrayed what goes on in the real world and "My P.S Partner" stimulated the intimate relationships of men and women today. "Love Forecast" was based on the keyword "Some" in which a man and a woman play hard to get before they actually start dating.

"Mood of the Day" is also realistic in a way that a man and a woman make a bet on spending the night together which is very likely to happen in real life. Jae-hyeon and Soo-jeong meet on the KTX train and he falls head over heels for her. This part fulfills any ordinary person's wish of wanting to fall in love with the destined one.

Jae-hyeon falls in love with Soo-jeong from the moment he sees her and says, "I would like to sleep with you tonight" and Soo-jeong is just appalled at what he says.

Yoo Yeon-seok and Moon Chae-won's "Mood of the Day" is being released on the 14th.

cr: hancinema

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ICYMI:

Showbiz Korea's Segment of Mood of the Day. Enjoy

----------------------

In other news, I kind of updated almost all the links in the first page. I only included the Movies, Dramas, Variety Shows, and Music Videos in the first page. I will add a special link for translated articles later on.

Thank you for always supporting Yoo Yeon Seok. The Yeoniverse admins can't thank you enough~

Yoo Yun Suk cast as permanent member of Mnet's new music show

yoo-yun-suk_1454348340_af_org.jpg

Actor Yoo Yun Suk, along with Park Bo Young and Tiger JK, has been cast in Mnet's new music show titled 'We Kid'! 

Kim Yong Bum, the person in charge of directing 'We Kid,' relayed, "Yoo Yun Suk will be a fixed member on 'We Kid.' Along with Park Bo Young and Tiger JK who were previously confirmed for the show, Yoo Yun Suk will act as children's mentor 'Sam,' creating a trendy and unique musical stage. Yoo Yun Suk is a charismatic actor who has shown off brilliant talent in areas of drama, film, and even musicals. In particular, as someone who is greatly interested in children to learn about child psychology for a prior acting gig, he is a perfect match for 'We Kid.'" 

Now that the three people who will take on the role of 'Sam' to lead the children, the show will officially enter production. It will sure be interesting to see three unlikely stars such as rapper Tiger JK, actress Park Bo Young, and Yoo Yun Suk on one show! 

'We Kid' will premiere on February 18 on tvN and Mnet at 9:40pm KST so catch the three stars bond with children over their love of music! 

Last Month, @kaylanurul, went to Seoul and she watch Yeonseok Oppa musical 'Man who walks through walls.' She reviewed the musical, read below.

[FAN REVIEW] YOO YEON SEOK’S MUSICAL “MAN WHO WALKS THROUGH WALLS”

man2.jpg

Disclaimer: This review is written entirely by a fan of Yoo Yeon Seok, it contains subjective point of view. Spoilers ahead.

When the news of Yoo Yeon Seok doing musical was announced last year, fans embraced it with much excitement and happiness. Excited because Yoo Yeon Seok would embark a new milestone in his career and happy because fans would get to see him performing live on the stage. The musical news was so unexpected, it felt like a jackpot.

Yet for Duttileul (Yoo Yeon Seok), suddenly having the capability of walking through walls was not considered as winning a jackpot. He resented the power so much, he even tried to get rid of it. When he realized what his power can give him (after stealing bread and scaring his boss that is), it suddenly gave him an exhilarating feels he has been lacking all throughout his years of being a pathetic push over. He soon embarked on a Robin Hood journey, stealing all kind of stuff including picture of Monalisa (HA!) and giving it away. Media called the mysterious thief “ddune ddune” and he became an overnight sensation. Downside is no one knew that “ddune ddune” is Duttileul. After realising what a pathetic wallflower he was, he tried to convince his equally loser officemates that he is the “ddune ddune”. Of course, no one believed him. So what did he do to satisfy his crave for attention? Showing off to the police, of course! HA! He got what he wanted, the recognition and imprisonment all at once.

Read here full review here.

[20160114] “MOOD OF THE DAY” RANKS HIGH IN BOX OFFICE KOREA ON ITS PREMIERE

movie_image.jpgmovie_image2.jpg

Yoo Yeon Seok and Moon Chae Won’s newest movie <Mood of the Day> premiered on 14 January 2016 and immediately ranked the highest among Korean movies in the box office on its opening day. With 67,531 admissions, the movie came in second behind the Oscar-nominated movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio, The Revenant. The good performance continues throughout the weekend, retaining second spot with 279,863 admissions according to the data released by KOBIZ.

The movie is dubbed as the first rom-com of the year due to its romantic elements, youthful vibes, chemistry between the leads and the laughter it brings to the audience. In particular, a lot of movie goers praise the sweet and fantastic chemistry between Yoo Yeon Seok and Moon Chae Won. Want some proofs of their sizzling chemistry?

Read the rest of the news here.

[20160205] TEACHER YOO YEON SEOK IS DEFEATED BY THE CHILDREN IN ‘WEKID’ PREVIEW

D7C15E86-DC3F-441C-B7AF-5457C2ECE1EC.jpg

If you think that Yoo Yeon Seok will have a walk in the park during the shooting of MNet’s new music show ‘WEKID’, then think again.

In the show’s preview released on 5 February, it’s pretty obvious that the children was excited to have a handsome teacher at first. But seconds later, they ignored him completely. They are asking him to gift them present instead of listening to his request to take picture of the drawing that each kid made. The kids are also quite oblivious of his instruction to stop moving when he claps his hand.

Read the rest of the article here.

1 hour ago, ppp_una said:

Thanks @kepogee for still updating news about Yoo Yeon Seok after all these years! Hope he comes back with a good drama soon 

No worries, @ppp_una, happy to do it! I've been guilty of being inactive, so i'm just paying my dues and posting as much as possible.

I hope for a drama or movie soon too! Anti-hero toles like Paksa-Adeul in Heartless City. YYS plays those kind of roles the best!

[160214] YOO YEON SEOK INSTAGRAM UPDATE

English Translation:

#ThePasserThroughWall that we did together for half of year since September last year has come to an end now. I am so happy that I could work together with lovely people in my first musical. I wont forget those memories, the feeling and the fluttering heart on stage, actors and actresses’s voices, the sound of applause from the audiences. I guess I’ll be missing them… “Thank you Dutilleul, I love you Dutilleul, always be together ever after.”❤

Translation by: @rynn_peace

[20160214] YOO YEON SEOK BIDS FAREWELL TO ‘THE MAN WHO WALKS THROUGH WALLS’

It felt just like yesterday that Yeoniverse celebrated Yoo Yeon Seok’s decision to take up musical challenge. He went on stage to play ‘Duttileul’ for the first time on 22 November 2015. He performed 3-4 times per week and sang 29 songs in each performance. Not sure how time goes, but Yoo Yeon Seok just wrapped up his last performance on 14 February 2016.

So on Valentine Day, he officially bids farewell to ‘The Man Who Walks Through Walls’. He took his instagram to express his feeling.

Since it was his last performance, audience was allowed to take video and picture during the curtain call. Thanks to KingKong Entertainment that uploaded the curtain call video, we got to see his last flight on stage as ‘Duttileul’. We also got to see actresses who didn’t perform that day such as Bae Da Hee also joined him on stage to wave goodbye.

Read the rest of the article here.

Archived