Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ENG TRANSLATION] (COMMENTS) YOO YEON SEOK’S AND SON HO JUN’S ‘THE TRAVELLER’ MAGAZINE PICTORIAL

(TV Report via Naver) Yoo Yeon Seok . Son Ho Jun, Western America roadtrip… ‘Youth Over Flowers’ bromance

1. [+681, -19] *San Chae hates this pictorial (T/N: *San Chae is the cute puppy in 3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village, who was involved in the love triangle with Ho Jun and Yeon Seok. Haha)
  2. [+474, -19] The two of them together is a good view to see~ ^^(T/N: not so sure of this comment’s exact translation. sorry ^^;;)
  3. [+387, -20] Anticipating for Yeon Seok Ho Jun pictorial~♡♡
  4. [+365, -18] It’s really good to see the two of them
  5. [+295, -19] So cool. I am looking forward for The Traveller May issue ^^
  6. [+118, -4] Two pure guys with beautiful friendship, be happy for a long long time
  7. [+101, -5] Yoo Yeon Seok is hardworking, going for travels dilligently too. So envious. The role model of my life.

13086780_1168194143225472_19176631103570

13086703_1168194186558801_51174195855592

13055643_1168194296558790_86358631005136

13077039_1168194159892137_23614752712286

Read More Here : https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/eng-translation-comments-yoo-yeon-seoks-and-son-ho-juns-the-traveller-magazine-pictorial/

• 2 weeks later...

Cast of 'Architecture 101' reunite after 4 years!

The cast of beloved film 'Architecture 101' (2012) have reunited with the film's director Lee Yong Joo! 

The photo of the reunion was recently shared on an Instagram account belonging to director Lee Yong Joo's wife, with actors Uhm Tae Woong, Yoo Yun Seok, Lee Jae Hoon, and of course, miss A's Suzy! 

Although Han Ga In, who recently gave birth, could not join them, the former cast still shine as bright as ever! 

Time to go watch 'Architecture 101' again!

lee-jae-hoon_1463791122_20160521030755_4

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/cast-of-architecture-101-reunite-after-4-years

Guest adikkeluangman

“Architecture 101″ Stars Reunite For Dinner Party

The main actors of “Architecture 101″ still continue to keep in touch!

On May 20, director Lee Yong Joo’s wife Lee Ji Hye shared a photo from the stars’ reunion dinner via her Instagram. The caption says, “Reunited after the longest time,” followed by wine glass and champagne bottle emojis.

Ci9CRH6VEAU3JbQ.jpg

The film’s director Lee Yong Joo is seen smiling with his arms gently placed around Lee Je Hoon and Uhm Tae Woong’s shoulders, proving how they are still close after four years. Yoo Yeon Seok keeps it simple with a wide smile, while Suzy turns up the cuteness with her adorable pose.

Meanwhile, “Architecture 101″ was one of the biggest box office hits in 2012 with over 4.1 million admissions.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/20/architecture-101-stars-reunite-for-dinner-party/ 

• 1 month later...

YOO YEON SEOK TO FEATURE IN STAR FOCUS MAGAZINE MAY-JUNE ISSUE

A milky boy or a bad guy, Star Focus Magazine knows from their interview with Yoo Yeon Seok that the man is charming. Even his chatter brings smiles to the face. Awwww…

yystarfocus2.jpg~original

All of that and more will be revealed in the cover story interview with Yoo Yeon Seok in Star Focus Magazine May-June issue. But for now, enjoy the previews!

yystarfocus4.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

Read the rest of the article here.

[20160427] YOO YEON SEOK AND LEE KWANG SOO HAD SPECIAL FANSIGNING WITH SAMSUNG GALAXY S7

Out of the blue, KingKong Entertainment made a sudden announcement on 26 April that Yoo Yeon Seok and Lee Kwang Soo would be having a special fan signing titled  <7 DAY & NIGHT with S7> just the next day. KingKong was totally serious about it despite the sudden announcement and the fact that the fan sign was held at the middle of the week.

Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Kwang Soo and Cho Yoon Woo showed up on 27 April in suit and greeted lucky 77 persons for one hour from 12.30 to 13.30 PM KST at  Garosugil BOGO Building 1st Floor. The three agency brothers signed for fans and even took pictures with them. Lucky!

See the rest of the photos here.

yyssamsung6.jpg~original

yyssamsung4.jpg~original

yyssamsung2.jpg~original

[INSTAGRAM UPDATE] YOO YEON SEOK WENT TRAVELLING IN THE US

[Eng translation] “Goodbye for now ~ #DELTA”

[Eng translation] “The common #sunset of #SanFrancisco” (at San Francisco, California)

[Eng translation] “Hurry hurry. Is there really a need to hurry? If you don’t hurry, then you can see a lot more… #Cablecar That’s why I like it.”

[Eng Translation] “It’s a bit big~ kkk #Sausalito #Muir Woods” (@ Muir Woods – Redwoods)

[Eng translation] “#California Route 1 #drive #hertz”

[Eng translation] “Can you hear the sound of the waves?” (@ Cliff House, San Fransisco)

[Eng translation] “I’m not going to be jealous!!! Hahaha. Congratulations for your wedding dear friend ♡” (@ San Jose, California)

[Eng translation] “#LasVegas #travel #lasvegas #TropLV #Delta” (@ Las Vegas, Nevada)

[Eng translation] “#Travelling with my parents after a long time ♡ #Grandcanyon #TropLV #Delta” (@ Grand Canyon Helicopters)

What a wonderful vacation indeed!

We totally love his holiday spam posts and so happy to see him all happy during his trip!

TRUGEN HELD FANSIGNING EVENT WITH YOO YEON SEOK AT LOTTE FITIN SANBON

On May 7th, Trugen held a fansigning event at their newly opened Trugen store at Lotte Fitin Sanbon.

Yoo Yeon Seok arrived at the venue looking neat and dandy in Trugen’s premium linen checkered shirt, with his hair styled by SoonSoo before the event. Boy he looked so fine.

trugen_sign10.jpg~originaltrugen_sign9.jpg~original

Read the rest of the article here.

(ENG) [BNT PHOTOS] “COFFEE DELIVERY IS HERE~” YOO YEON SEOK,

AIRPORT’S MANNER GUY

bnt-1.jpg?w=474

[Gimpo International Airport – reporter Baek Soo Yeon]

In the afternoon of June 17, Actor Yoo Yeon Seok was leaving to Japan via Gimpo International Airport for a scheduled fanmeeting.

Today Yoo Yeon Seok was dressed in black and white, displaying a simple airport fashion.

Arriving at the airport almost 2 hours before departure time, Yoo Yeon Seok gave light greetings to the reporters and went to have a meal right after.

After that, for the reporters who had been waiting for him to finish his meal to photograph him exiting through the departure gate, he kindly treated them to a cup of coffee as a small token of appreciation.

A guy with a heartwarming visual and a warm heart, let’s immediately see Yoo Yeon Seok’s top class manner.

Read the rest of the article and photos here.

[ENG] (COMMENTS) “YOF REUNITED ONCE AGAIN” YOO YEON SEOK·SON HO JUN·BARO, A CLOSE FRIENDSHIP

20160627.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

Last night Yoo Yeon Seok posted a photo of him, Son Ho Jun, Baro, Youth Over Flowers’ writer Kim Dae Joo and PD Shin Hyo Jung in his lounge bar, LUA Lounge. It turns out that they were all celebrating Hojun’s birthday which falls on June 27!

Happy Birthday Son Ho Jun

Let’s see the netizen’s comments on Yoo Yeon Seok’s instagram update (but pardon in advance that the translation could probably be not the most accurate ^^;;)

tumblr_o9fmuom1nz1to9y0zo1_1280.jpg?w=47

1. [+638, -12] I like Yoo Yeon Seok Son Ho Jun Baro. May the friendship of the three of you last long~~~ Son Ho Jun happy birthday!!!

2. [+509, -10] Youth Over Flowers Laos was so fun. All 3 of them are nice and good actors~~ It’s good to see the 3 of them~~

(Reply) : The first time after watching Over Flowers series that I feel like travelling. Very pure and (they) have so much fun playing hahaha
(Reply) : I agree~~!! Their youthfulness and friendship were so beautiful
(Reply) : They fit well with the series’ spirit of backpacking travel. I like Grandpa Nuna Youth (Over Flowers) series. But this the most fun ^-^
(Reply) : Among Youth Over Flowers (series) the Laos part remain the most memorable…
3. [+433, -12] It is nice to see Youth Over Flowers friendship (and may) the nice actors’ friendship last long~~ Youth Over Flowers Laos is so good I want to see it again

4. [+347, -13] So good to see R94 members ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+232, -15] Looking so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please take a good care of our Baro ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+124, -1] Reporter-nim mentioned Youth Over Flowers (but) please don’t forget to mention in one line that in the photo (there are) Writer Dae Joo and Hyo Jung-sshi too~ Seeing Writer Dae Joo I thought it’s Jung Woo-sshi ㅡㅡ;;

(Reply) Haha I thought he was Jung Woo too. Who is the woman ㅋㅋ
7. [+95, -6] Youth Over Flowers Laos is the best. You can feel the fresh charm of real youth and I want to leave like that too.

(Reply) That’s right. It really is my most favourite part of Youth Over Flowers……^^ The most precious

Read the rest of the comments here!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived