Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Photos] "Mood of the Day" Yoo Yeon-seok and Moon Chae-won's character posters

photo658473.jpg

While Yoo Yeon-seok and Moon Chae-won's romantic comedy "Mood of the Day" is being released in January, their character posters have been released.

"Mood of the Day" is a romantic comedy about an impregnable girl and a blind hole guy meeting one day on the KTX and waging on a one-night-stand.

Yoo Yeon-seok and Moon Chae-won are expected to bring sweet romance to theaters this January.

Yoo Yeon-seok plays Jae-hyeon, a guy who doesn't fail to get any woman he wants and believes that one-night-stands are also love.

Moon Chae-won is a cheerful and loveable character who has had her eyes set on only one man for the last 10 years.

The poster shows the mental thoughts of young men and women these days. Yoo Yeon-seok being a sports agent, poses in the poster with a basketball, looking very carefree. The poster says, "I can get what I want if I want to. Between grown-ups, is that too hard?"

source :http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201511/sp20151127095843136680.htm

via http://www.hancinema.net/photos-mood-of-the-day-yoo-yeon-seok-and-moon-chae-won-s-character-posters-88921.html

Guest notjoowon

Yoo Yeon-seok’s King Kong Entertainment family comes out to see his play

Actor Yoo Yeon-seok and has acting family attract attention during their surprise visit

On November 30th King Kong Entertainment via their official Facebook page released photos of actors in their company, who came out to support Yoo Yeon-seok, during his enthusiastic performance in the play A Man Through the Wall.

In the released photos, a number of King Kong Entertainment’s actors paid a surprise visit, to support Yoo Yeon-seok on stage during his November 27th performance. The visiting actors included Park Hee-soon, Jo Yoon-hee, Lee Kwang-soo, Kim Bum, Kim Ji-won, Park Min-woo and Ji Il-joo.

On the same day via his instagram account Yoo Yeon-seok released a photo of the group and a message saying “King Kong’s group viewing of A Man Through the Wall. Thank you! Such a loyal bunch.” expressing his gratitude.

Some of King Kong’s actors were unable to attended due to scheduling conflicts with their shoots. However the King Kong family members who were able to attend had dinner together after the show and enjoyed a great night.

Actors Yoo Yeon-seok, Lee Ji-hoon, Ko Chang-seok and Jo Jae-yoon are the all start cast of the musical A Man Through the Wall. It is being performed in the grand theater in the Art Center at Hongik University until February 14th 2016.

http://www.getitk.com/20151201-yoo-yeon-seoks-king-kong-entertainment-family-comes-out-to-see-his-play/?lang=en

• Guest unfeatured this topic
  • 5 weeks later...

Yoo Yeon Suk Talks About His Visit to the “Reply 1988″ Set

Yoo Yeon Suk Talks About His Visit to the “Reply 1988″ Set

Actor Yoo Yeon Suk talked about his recent visit to the set of the drama “Reply 1988.”

On the January 9 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Cultwo Show,” actors Yoo Yeon Suk and Jo Jae Yoon appeared as guests. They star in the upcoming movie “Mood of the Day” (working title) together.

On the show, Yoo Yeon Suk talked about the drama “Reply 1988.” He said, “I knew the drama would be successful. I’m close friends with some of the actors. I worked with Hyeri and Ko Kyung Pyo on dramas before and I worked withLee Dong Hwi and Ryu Hye Young in movies together.”

He added, “Son Ho Jun and I took some food and visited the set of ‘Reply 1988’ recently. The set looks very real. It feels like a real residential street.”

Source (1)

cr: soompi

Yoo Yeon-seok's kiss with Moon Chae-won was filmed to fit 15-year-olds

photo674287.jpg

"Mood of the Day" actor Yoo Yeon-seok was interviewed on the 8th and he was asked if the kiss scene was planned and practice ahead of time. Yoo hung his head and smiled in shyness.

He said, "We have a practice ahead because it's a movie. We discussed how we will do this kissing thing and worked on our time too. We also talked about the way our heads will go while we kiss and Moon Chae-wonliked her left side of her face to be shown".

"Still, our movie is open to those 15 and above so we had to make our act suitable to that limit. Our movie is about a one-night-stand but it's not easy to show more than just a kiss. We have to make one believe more things beyond the kiss. The climax of the kiss at the basketball court turned out more intense than we planned".

"Mood of the Day" is about the playing-hard-to-get romance between a girl who is very protective of herself and a man who is too sure of himself. They meet on a train one day. The movie comes out on the 14th.

cr: hancinema

Yoo Yun Suk talks about Jung Woo's wedding news

January 14, 2016 

yoo-yun-suk-jung-woo_1452809981_af_org.j

During an interview at a cafe on January 14, actor Yoo Yun Suk talked about the recent wedding news of fellow 'Reply 1994' star, Jung Woo!  He had announced his pending marriage to girlfriend, actress Kim Yoo Mi, the other day.

"Jung Woo didn't give so much as a hint [to me, either]," he said in relation to how sudden the wedding news was.  "We have a group KakaoTalk chat room for 'Reply 1994,' but everyone found out first through the reports.  I didn't hear anything in particular before that. [I didn't even receive] an invitation to the wedding.  I heard that they're only having their family there."

cr: allkpop

Archived