[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as i love updates and fan cams/pics, I'm concerned over how they will continue to film the show. It hasn't officially started since they're not yet in Croatia right? I mean where's the Noonahs?
The atmosphere in the pictures is one we'd love as Seung Gi's supporters but also one that would stress out the cast and crew esp the PD's.

Seriously, i think they underestimated Seung Gi.. and underestimated Airens. They must have picked a non-Asia city since it will be less likely to have a need for crowd control and public disturbance team etc.

I can understand how the Turkish fans feel. It's such a rare chance for Seung Gi to come especially to their city and it's a MUST not to miss this opportunity to interact with him since it's only a stopover. I'd love for the show to film how the fans welcome them but not to the extent to fans dodging their every steps, every minute of the show. That would be so bad and stress-inducing.

But seriously, I'm looking forward to see them survive with minimal help. Looking forward to Hoedang Seung Gi as well as SmartyPants Seung Gi fumbling now and then and dragging Newbie Actor/Variety Star PD Na with him (I miss this duo) :D

It has started since the preview is coming out soon.   I'm not too worried since this is probably just a small portion of what is going on and I doubt it's all that many people.   But any kpop/kdrama fans would know who he is, so it's not Airens they need to worry about.  It'll probably be fine.  I hope they aren't too bothered by any of it.   
The help is probably an issue though.  I wonder if they'll let him use the stuff fans have given him.  :))

Isn't Korea full of Airens but they also make interesting program? The help isn't the matter but how he uses the help or PD Na reaction will be interesting to watch.
I think Airens are considerate enough not to bother the shooting, at first they only take photo from the far, it's Seung Gi asked them for direction. We only see some fanpics of him at the airport and that ticket booth (I don't know what place is it) and these (ticket booth photos) are not from Airens, I think it will only air few minutes on the show.  The same situation happened quite a lot in 1N2D too.

@czakhareina Yes, she is writer Lee Woo Jung.

class="content-title" Lee Seung Gi: “I Feel Nervous about Returning to Variety” an0ya

Lee Seung Ki, who recently joined the highly anticipated “Nunas Over Flowers,” is said to be both excited and nervous about making his variety show comeback after a year and seven months.

A representative of the multitalent explained to Newsen on October 1, “Lee Seung Ki truly enjoys variety shows, and he has continuously expressed his will to participate in one. It has been a while since he appeared in a variety program, so he is extremely thrilled but nervous. I can tell that he is half worried and half ecstatic. This is his first time joining a variety show after ‘Strong Heart,’ so it is obviously difficult to stay calm.” 

Many viewers remember the effort that Na Young Suk PD put into finding restaurants serving Korean food during the first season of “Grandpas Over Flowers,” when the members explored France, Germany, and Switzerland. The representative said, “We heard that there are no Korean restaurants in Croatia. While Lee Seung Ki is not picky about his food, it seems like he has taken the long filming time into consideration. He packed some side dishes made by his mother, so he can enjoy them when he misses Korean food.”

The cast and team of tvN’s “Nunas Over Flowers” departed for Croatia on October 31. The first episode will air at the end of November.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/02/lee-seung-gi-i-feel-nervous-about-returning-to-variety/

See this on tvN, Noonas Over Flowers's premiere is on November 29 (Friday) :)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3221/cd79.png

Guest ziimblu

Trying to contact a good friend who grew up in Croatia but is now based in UK.  Hoping  he is not too busy doing theatre & can translate some Croatia-based news for us.   Might as well convince him to become a fanboy so he will be more willing.
Or, tell me please, do we have Airens from Croatia in the house? Or any Airen chapter in Croatia,  or Eastern Europe? 

Guest ziimblu

I know...or maybe there's press blackout (request from PD), so as not to preempt some filmed sequences. Am just speculating ;)
Turkish ice cream must be featured/mentioned in their show. Want him savoring that heavenly delight.
Plus, wouldn't he even have some time in souk or something? That would be a good material for the variety, right? His noonas asking him to carry tons of Bedouin items....all the way back to Seoul. 
And the side dish! Ahhh, by his Mamma Mia no less!  Didn't I misread the news?!  Oh golly,  was cracking my brain thinking about the small (not so small actually) suitcase. Thought  it was for his photog stuff like lens, tripod, etc  (if he would have time to take advantage of your country's 3-culture rich sites)....but then , is it really for the side  dish?! Hahaha, airline would have restrictions for food hand carry right?! 

1426433_605974202772400_932241306_n.jpg
deeeep sigh...
1173670_616200841752503_912301179_n.jpg

the first moment he saw the fans, he is obviously surprised to see them.. Surprised at 15 fans ;)) I wonder if he thought he had no fans in Turkey or wasn't expecting any so early.. He was cute when he returned to ask fans the address though they were not allowed to approach him :) His Turkish pronunciation when he said "Sultanahmet" was good too :)>- 

1426433_605974202772400_932241306_n.jpg

deeeep sigh...

1173670_616200841752503_912301179_n.jpg

the first moment he saw the fans, he is obviously surprised to see them.. Surprised at 15 fans ;)) I wonder if he thought he had no fans in Turkey or wasn't expecting any so early.. He was cute when he returned to ask fans the address though they were not allowed to approach him :) His Turkish pronunciation when he said "Sultanahmet" was good too :)>- 

Oh! The fan pic. It's actually not just she alone with Seung Gi.

Hehe. Not so jealous anymore.

i have some questions :D they actually stopped in istanbul to shoot right? they were not here to rest or sightsee? so the show will include the two days here?

And does anyone know the date of their return flight? if they came for ten days it is probably next weekend and i might go to the airport, if it is not at a crazy hour of course :D

Guest sara1117

petito said: i have some questions :D they actually stopped in istanbul to shoot right? they were not here to rest or sightsee? so the show will include the two days here? And does anyone know the date of their return flight? if they came for ten days it is probably next weekend and i might go to the airport, if it is not at a crazy hour of course :D

I'm curious..., wasn't the money limited? Was he allowed to use his own money? SeoJin's allowance was running out fast before because grandpas ate nice things. If he paid using the allowance given, maybe SeungGi will get the same problem later :))

Archived