[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title"Na Young Seok PD “Lee Seung Gi as porter? More like burden… Complete opposite of Lee Seo Jin”

NoF team has completed filming in Croatia and returned to Korea on November 10.

In a phone conversation with Newsen on November 11, Na Young Seok PD said, “It was a good trip. The members being women, they were very emotional/sensitive, and their reaction was good. The atmosphere was quite different from the grandpas’.”

Regarding the porter Lee Seung Gi, Na Young Seok PD laughed, “He clearly went as a porter, but he was more like a burden.”

Na Young Seok PD said, “Lee Seung Gi is young, and he had never accompanied or led daesunbaes (big seniors) like this before. And he really wandered a lot, and was oftentimes flustered. He showed a lot of HeoDang talent that’s unique to Lee Seung Gi. He was a porter that was the complete opposite of Lee Seo Jin.”

He then added, “It was a really pleasant and fun trip. You can feel it’s a different kind of fun compared to Grandpas Over Flowers.”

source: newsen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/na-young-seok-pd-lee-seung-gi-as-porter-more-like-burden-complete-opposite-of-lee-seo-jin/

looks like being slightly direction impaired and being heodang is not very good combination for a porter duty  :)) :))
And i wonder how many times  they lost their way.

I can't wait to watch it . I missed his heodangness so much  :x :x

Guest sara1117

LOL poor Seunggi! I bet Na PD loves watching heodang Seunggi! I can feel the joy he had while watching him!

Fighting uri porter stay strong! Hahhaha

wow
finally i can see heodang seung gi! i think the last time was when he was in running man! i really miss this part of him! :x
i envy na evil that can see his heodangness LIVE!!!! :)) ;)
burden seung gi sound more more more interesting than porter seung gi! :D

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px;"‘Noonas Over Flowers’ Character Introduction #1

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/1459894_397208713715635_440872671_n.jpg

translation 

Yeo Jung Noona over Flowers

Yoon Yeo Jung

She’s harsh, but doesn’t hold grudges

She’s even good at making biting remarks

But she’s more honest than anyone else

The charm of…

The 1st Noo…na Neu Nim ♥ [-neunim shows more reverence]

source: flowersister4

:x :x

Guest sara1117

LOL! YYJ is harsh and he was heodang! tension is overload :)]

I'm super excited for this show... I'm sure his noonas were calling him Seunggi yaaa Seunggi yaa all the time 8->

class="entry-title"‘Noonas Over Flowers’ Character Introduction #2

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p480x480/1456613_397305977039242_1118989751_n.jpg

Little Match Girl, Girl with a Pearl Earring, Magic Girl, Flying Girl, Five Girls… And now, let me introduce to you another ‘girl’ who will astonish the world.

That’s right! Our 2nd noona who wants to always be a ‘girl’, Ja Ok noona ^^

Ja Ok Noona over Flowers

Kim Ja Ok

Acknowledged icon who

Wants to always be a princess (X)

Girl (O)…

Second Noona ♥

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/noonas-over-flowers-character-introduction-2/

tryp96@wordpress said: According to the newest article, tvN told a reporter that NoF’s broadcast schedule has yet to be determined. The only thing that’s confirmed at this point is that it will premiere at the end of this month. However, the old time slot of GoF has been taken by Reply 1994, and that drama has 12 more episodes to air, so it won’t be possible for NoF to take that same time slot. The production team and the scheduling team are still considering different times of the day and days of the week, but some officials say it will likely air at 10pm KST on Fridays. If so, NoF will be competing against Law of the Jungle on SBS.

source: osen via nate

Guest sara1117

Aww I'm happy it will air at 10 pm $-) Granpas over flowers was one hour earlier #:-S  I'm thinking about live streaming the show.. Yea I'm super excited to think about streaming from now!  29 Nov bali bali [-O<

sgsairl said: tryp96@wordpress said: According to the newest article, tvN told a reporter that NoF’s broadcast schedule has yet to be determined. The only thing that’s confirmed at this point is that it will premiere at the end of this month. However, the old time slot of GoF has been taken by Reply 1994, and that drama has 12 more episodes to air, so it won’t be possible for NoF to take that same time slot. The production team and the scheduling team are still considering different times of the day and days of the week, but some officials say it will likely air at 10pm KST on Fridays. If so, NoF will be competing against Law of the Jungle on SBS.

source: osen via nate

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px;"‘Noonas Over Flowers’ Character Introduction #3

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Elegant even when eating, Alice in Wonderland… The 3rd, Hee Ae noona who’s better known as Omnivore Girl these days, please look forward to her highly active role ^^

Hee Ae Noona over Flowers

Kim Hee Ae

She seems like a graceful lady, but is secretly a heodang!

She’s in somewhat of a wonderland

Third Noona @->——

;)) ;))

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/noonas-over-flowers-character-introduction-3/

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px;"NoF Na Young Seok PD “Lee Seung Gi, Overzealous But…”

“It was different from traveling with grandpas.”

Na Young Seok PD told StarNews on November 13, “There was no choice but to be different from GoF. Since I’m also a guy, filming with grandpas was a little more comfortable. Basically, cameras were rolling 24 hours a day, recording every movement, there were a lot of things the women had to be a little more careful about. We had to pay more attention.”

Were there no conflicts? “Everyone was easy-going, and nice to each other. There were no conflicts. I think it’s because of their big age difference. Lee Seung Gi went as the ‘porter’ officially, but Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon also ended up as porters, busily running around, asking this and that, and helping Lee Seung Gi.”

How was the new porter Lee Seung Gi? “Lee Seung Gi worked very hard. However, even the youngest noona is 43 years old, and Lee Seung Gi is in his mid 20s. Inevitably, he was a little different from the veteran Lee Seo Jin who’s in his 40s. There were also things that made it harder for Lee Seung Gi as a porter because he was accompanying women instead of grandpas.”

“Oftentimes, Lee Seung Gi’s enthusiasm was a little excessive. In fact, it seems that he was quite bewildered during the first 2~3 days. He was going this way and that way, and he appeared to worry himself a lot. He had a hard time. But toward the latter half of the trip, he got praised by the noonas, and started to settle in. He got a lot of praise at the end of the trip.”

NoF’s broadcast schedule is still not confirmed yet. ‘Reply 1994′ is currently airing in GoF’s time slot, so it’s likely that NoF will take a different time slot. PD Na said, “I still don’t know how the broadcast schedule will turn out.”

Will there be a round 2 of NoF?

“I don’t know yet. It was the same for GoF; we didn’t decide until we saw the response to the first round. If the response is good, then it’s possible to do Round 2. I hope the viewers will love NoF as much as GoF.”

source: starnews via nate

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/nof-na-young-seok-pd-lee-seung-gi-overzealous-but/

class="entry-title"‘Noonas Over Flowers’ Character Introduction #4

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/s720x720/1467185_398073140295859_750675268_n.jpg

Happiness is not ranked according to merit, but character introduction is ranked according to age, isn’t it…

She’s the same age as Seo Jin hyung is; let me introduce porter… no, maknae!! Mi Yeon noona ^^ The biggest reason Seung Gi didn’t have to run away… Perhaps it was because Mi Yeon noona was with him, running around and finding their way together…?

Mi Yeon Noona over Flowers

Lee Mi Yeon

She was once (!?) an icon of innocence

Now, she tones down her drive/aggressiveness with Pilates!

… excessively!

Maknae Noona @->——

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/noonas-over-flowers-character-introduction-4

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px;"‘Noonas Over Flowers’ Character Introduction Teaser
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For the final ‘Noonas Over Flowers’ character introduction, who will it be? Ah… so curious that it’s really driving us crazy… Because of curiosity, ‘Losing My Mind’ after ‘Delete’-ing the ‘Return’ of ‘You Inside My Memories’…

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/noonas-over-flowers-character-introduction-teaser/

such a tease they are :)) ;))

Guest quexido

now i understand the rationale of bringing in 2 noonas in their 40s, who are also "dongsengs". Imagine LSG handling four noonas of similar ages, he might go crazy! Probably too much for Na PD to handle as well lol. 

Guest sara1117

They are teasing us! First with his back view then his side view and now they came up with blurring his pic! NOF you guys are excited just like we are. LOL

Archived