[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

Guest ynnalovesseunggi

Ok, I apologize for a not-so-well-thought-of comment earlier.  I take back what I said about them (VJs) being rude, yeah it's too early to say that and I'm not in the best position to say that either since I only heard one side of the story ...
but still, as a fan, if the story is true, I still feel for them...nobody would want to be yelled at and glared upon right? and in my opinion no fan deserves that. :(
This song goes to you Oppa. :(
Just give it a try
Though I'm like chasing rainbows in the sky
I wanna hold you in my dreams
And make believe that it's true
Although I know, I know that it is impossible to do
Cause your a star
People love you as you areYour a star
Your a star
You're a million miles away from me...
(credits to the singer & composer)
Oh Seung Gi-yah Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!  :(:(:((

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously aww poor girls! Knowing that he is in your city, a metro, or a bus away or you might see him if you turn just around the corner makes you want to be a stalker :) I used to think it is enough for me to see my idol onscreen but when he is within your city's border you just can't help the idea of seeing him even if it is for once. I must confess I was a silent follower of Seung gi  :\"> but after finding out he is coming I was happy and proud because it is a rare case to see a k-actor come here, I still doubt they would come if they had a direct flight to Croatia but anyways.. Too bad those girls were misunderstood.. 
Did they share that Croatia photo to show us the city? ;)) I think Seung gi is not in that frame at all or in one of the shops shopping with his noonas ;))

Are reporters lurking at fansite, news about LSG&LMY yesterday and today LSG's English skill, all from fanpic and fancam :))
http://news.nate.com/view/20131105n09143
http://news.nate.com/view/20131105n16805

Btw, NOF & NOF teaser trends on Nate, Daum & Naver, also No1 news

m96a.png
ng8c.png
j58o.png
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3383/snj7.png

I read the comment by Turkish Airen at tryp's blog.

I think the explanation may have let out a bit of industry secret.

You know the part, 'he doesn't need to ask us as.....'

Hope fans will be careful and not reveal too much from now on.

Just a thought...

I think, in a way, maybe the production team had underestimated SG's popularity and Airens/fans power (?). It is very much understandable for me that fans may not think straight in the moment they saw SG. Who would have thought that the dream that was almost just a dream became a reality in such a way that fans didn't have the time to prepare mentally for the moment. So, I understand both sides possible frustrations and I hope all will be good in the end and it will become a memory to smile upon from everyone involved. 
For the part that fans should be more careful with letting out all kind of info about the production, I also agree. Although for that specific slip, I think it is a given if we give it some thought. They should have one, so the staff won't get lost either. And that doesn't necessary mean that SG is allowed to get his help.    

I can't wait for the first episode >_<

Laziale4ever said: For the part that fans should be more careful with letting out all kind of info about the production, I also agree. Although for that specific slip, I think it is a given if we give it some thought. They should have one, so the staff won't get lost either. And that doesn't necessary mean that SG is allowed to get his help.

KHA is soooooo cute!   >:D<   poor seung gi should prepare food at time! :D
about the fans... i understand them seung gi suddenly go to their city and they are too excited that cant control it but i understand staff too i would do the same thing if i were in their place ...
but its what that happened and we can do noting about it so just forget it and enjoy the news, pics and videos!
hope to see other nona and seung gi oppa teaser soon! :x  it will be good if we see na evil teaser too! :D

Archived