[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

class="entry-title" style="line-height: 1.3em; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px;"3.10.31 NoF @ Incheon Airport Fancams – Lee Seung Gi

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=53978682&rtes=y

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=53978632&rtes=y

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=53978344&rtes=y

source: dclsg  & http://tryp96.wordpress.com/

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sara1117

I can't stop smiling looking at video! Yea the papers! I can imagine something like little side notes ( why Na PD is doing this to me) (4 women) (Food)( airport outfit) and again (PD Na) :-S

This show needs to start already !! =P~

@star+roll wooow nice icon! Love it :x

Guest windmill

Hello everyone, 

A big fan of Seunggi's variety show personality. So I am so eager to watch him once more on Noonas over flowers
Are they going to transfer flight in Istambul or going to Croatia by bus just like Baekdusan trip (1N2D) ? Any info about this?
Hope they will enjoy the shooting, especially the trip and create a memorable memory before Seunggi enlisting. Gosh,,,,looking at his hair
I always think about soldier Seunggi.
And Na PD, he's my 2nd bias after Seunggi hehehehehe
Waiting for fanpics from Turkey and Croatia.
NoF Hwaiting !!!!!!

Noonas over Flowers, the second backpacking project variety show featuring talented actresses Yoon Yeo Jung (66), Kim Ja Ok (62), Kim Hee Ae (46) and Lee Mi Yeon (42) and multi-entertainer Lee Seung Gi (the trip’s tour guide / porter) who brought more luggage than his “noonas”. He’s quite famous for changing his clothes 4 times a day (during his glorious 1n2d days – boy I really miss him so much in variety, miss his heodangness & his wittiness), so for this 10 days trip, he probably packed 40 set of clothes in his huge Zero Halliburton suitcase:D ROFL icon biggrin Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers

But I think he brought food on the pink-black suitcase. He should already learned lots important tips from his hyung, Lee Seo Jin who was the porter for Grandpas Over Flowers that it’s better to be well-prepared, than trying to find a Korean restaurant in a foreign country. And if food is well-taken care of; he can use the money for a nice accommodation, Lee Mi Yeon has already mentioned that when she travels, she likes to stay in nice hotels. Hehe…

Seung Gi is reunited with 1n2d PD Na Young Seok & writer Lee Woo Jung  (who’s currently busy juggling this show along with Reply1994), and his The King 2Hearts on-screen mother Yoon Yeo Jung.

The “noonas” looked really relaxed and excited for the trip. With perfectionist well-prepared Seung Gi as their tour guide plus evil PD Na who will get flustered and give in to their demands (women are master of negotiators, maybe they won’t even have to play Go Stop game like what the grandpas did to get extra money for the trip, PD N will simply give the money when the noonas ask for it ㅋㅋㅋ – can’t wait to see how the “noonas” & Seung Gi out-wit & out-smart PD Na icon biggrin Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers ), they’ll surely have a great time exploring beautiful Croatia and make lovely & treasured memories with each other. Noonas over Flowers premieres end of November on tvN.

The “Noonas” fantastic chemistry – sisterhood rocks! =)

NoF airportdeparture bc2 Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers
Maknae Lee Mi Yeon helping eonni Yoon Yeo Jung with her luggage
NoF airportdeparture bc2 2 Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers

Handsome Tour Guide / Porter boy man Lee Seung Gi is here

NoF airportdeparture bc1 1 Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers

Lee Jae Ha & his mom =)

NoF airportdeparture bc5 2 Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers

PD Na handing over the trip’s pocket money

NoF airportdeparture bc3 Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers

Briefing Time

NoF airportdeparture bc5 Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers

Lee Seung Gi meticulously checking the “itinerary” (?) or the script (?)

NoF airportdeparture bc1 Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers

And discussing it with his “noonas”

NoF airportdeparture bc5 1 Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Yeo Jung, Kim Ja Ok, Kim Hee Ae and Lee Mi Yeon set off to Croatia for Noonas Over Flowers

http://beatuscorner.com/noonas-over-flowers-airport-pictures/

awesome blog post  :)) :))

Their flight has landed in Istanbul and they will stay in Istanbul for 2 days! cr: LSGTurkey
I'm so excited for Turkish Airens and fans in Turkey. It's a dream come true for them. Hope noonas over flowers cast & crew will have an enjoyable trip in Turkey & Croatia. 

SeungGi and the NoF team has safely landed in Istanbul, Turkey. The Turkish Airens have passed their gifts to SeungGi.

And the best news is that they’ll stay in Istanbul for 2 days!

SeungGi the heodang then returned and asked the fans for direction to the Metro.

Later, SeungGi also asked about Grand Baazar.

He then rented a car.

source: LSG Turkey

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/13-11-01-news-tidbits-lee-seung-gi/

Archived