Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

12 minutes ago, the girl who! said:

the company behind the movie is kinda fast tracking the movie , i never saw subs but they even deleted almost all the raw versions of the movie :( sorry i can't be of help 

YOUTH OVER FLOWERS preview!

Aww... That sucks. Thanks for notifying btw.

That preview though. Babo Sseureki XD

thank you to @the girl who!who actively keeping this thread alive :) i genuinely miss Oppaya on my screen :tears: i wonders if he ever go back to dramas or just giving it up and focusing on movies instead :anguished:

but if he decides returning to small screen, i vote for Jung Yumi as his leading lady, loving their adorable interactions in Himalayas :wub:

2 hours ago, spazzerficial said:

Aww... That sucks. Thanks for notifying btw.

That preview though. Babo Sseureki XD

aparently he was the dumbest among a bunch of dummies XD .... air head oppaya is the best version of Jung Woo without doubt XD 

12 minutes ago, sophie said:

thank you to @the girl who!who actively keeping this thread alive :) i genuinely miss Oppaya on my screen :tears: i wonders if he ever go back to dramas or just giving it up and focusing on movies instead :anguished:

but if he decides returning to small screen, i vote for Jung Yumi as his leading lady, loving their adorable interactions in Himalayas :wub:

you're welcome dear :D visit the thread sometimes :) 

i miss him so much in dramaland but he always made clear he was a movie man but i want to be optimist and think he will return to the small screen soon .

and i totally agree about oppaya and Jung Yumi ... they're just too cute together , the stills of the couple are so adorable

11059860_1088781967841476_53428058402149

12362831_1088781947841478_11041618476513

12366035_1088782001174806_87945672208590

Credits to CJ Entertainment 

aww Reply 1994 husband and soo to be (i'm trying to be optimistic here lol) Reply 1988 husband together :wub:

i wonders if Himalaya is going to airs into my local theaters here since its CJ Ent production rite ? their productions almost always aired here though, so i think i'll check it out, wish me luck kkk

1 hour ago, sophie said:

aww Reply 1994 husband and soo to be (i'm trying to be optimistic here lol) Reply 1988 husband together :wub:

i wonders if Himalaya is going to airs into my local theaters here since its CJ Ent production rite ? their productions almost always aired here though, so i think i'll check it out, wish me luck kkk

Himalaya has been distributed to 63 countries so there's a big chance.

18 hours ago, spazzerficial said:

Himalaya has been distributed to 63 countries so there's a big chance.

i was about to write the same reply :D ... good for you @sophie , the movies has been sold to several countries... where do you live? 

more eye candy ... oppaya and Hwang Jung Min for M magazine promoting Himalaya

12347986_1711227225778301_90451005669245

12391998_1711227185778305_87303234750923

12342699_1711227189111638_38280891672145

12346471_1711227269111630_31209401178530

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

Credits to Jung Woo Vietnam 

Jung Woo Confesses to Thinking About His Girlfriend While Climbing the Himalayas

Jung Woo Confesses to Thinking About His Girlfriend While Climbing the Himalayas

Actor Jung Woo made an appearance in a promotional event for the movie “The Himalayas” on December 14, and mentioned his girlfriend Kim Yoo Mi.

Jung Woo plays Park Moo Taek, a Korean explorer who died while climbing Mount Everest in 2005, and is the main character of the movie. When asked whether his girlfriend has seen the movie yet, he said, “Not yet, as she did not attend the VIP pre-screening. She will watch it when it opens in theaters.”

He was also asked whether he thought of his girlfriend while he was climbing the Himalayas. He said, “Not only did I think of my girlfriend, I thought a lot about my family. I think when one is going through a hardship, one thinks a lot of his family.”

“The Himalayas” opens in theaters on December 16.

Source (1)

Actor Jung Woo on the Difficulties of Filming “Himalaya” and Having Fun With “Youth Over Flowers”

Actor Jung Woo on the Difficulties of Filming “Himalaya” and Having Fun With “Youth Over Flowers”

Grazia has revealed their pictorial with Jung Woo, who stars in the movie “Himalaya” and the show “Youth Over Flowers,”

In the interview that followed the photo shoot, he said, “‘Himalaya’ was as hard emotionally as it was physically. It has a real story as the motive, but since it had the specialized theme of mountain climbing, there was a lot to learn and prepare before the shoot. Even so, when we were thrust into Nepal, which is where the shoot was, it wasn’t easy to adjust.”

He also spoke about “Youth Over Flowers,” saying, “I did watch the previous ‘Youth Over Flowers’, but I only realized that we are taken [to the destination] without any preparation or warning at all when it happened. Since this magazine will be released before the airing date, I can’t spoil it for you, but I had a huge amount of fun. The chemistry between the members was just amazing.”

Meanwhile, you can find the full interview January issue of Grazia.

jungwoo 2jungwoo 3

Source (1)

8 hours ago, amyrrhielle said:

@the girl who! oppaya was featured in dramabeans regarding being courted for another project...i wonder if it's a movie or a drama. Here is the link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/news-bites-december-26-2015/

thanks for always keeping this thread updated. 

hiiii amyrrhielle , it has been a long time! yup i read the rumors but it was only posted by one or two portals the day i saw the news so i wondered i wasn't sure if the chances were big enough to post the rumor , that's why .... but i would love a collab with Ha Jun Woo who is a nother fav of mine :D the cast is very promising and hopefully he'll take the role .... i'm  about to give up on him returning to dramas XD

Hi @the girl who! I was just reading dramabeans, and saw oppaya's pic. I am guessing it's a movie, instead of drama. I know Ha Jun Woo is more of a movie actor, right? Oh, I was watching the eng sub version of c'est si bon last night. Did we already share a link of that here? I am also rewatching R1994 with my husband since I am frustrated with the pacing of the current Reply series. The Najung-Sseureki love line wa definitely the best of the Reply series. The development of the romance was complete. 

57 minutes ago, amyrrhielle said:

Hi @the girl who! I was just reading dramabeans, and saw oppaya's pic. I am guessing it's a movie, instead of drama. I know Ha Jun Woo is more of a movie actor, right? Oh, I was watching the eng sub version of c'est si bon last night. Did we already share a link of that here? I am also rewatching R1994 with my husband since I am frustrated with the pacing of the current Reply series. The Najung-Sseureki love line wa definitely the best of the Reply series. The development of the romance was complete. 

of course it's a movie , today i saw updates on the movie confirming more cast members but oppaya wasn't mentioned at all , it seems like it was only a rumor . btw that comment about giving up on dramas was bcos oppa's latest projects and rumors are all about movies XD 

ughhh don't tell me about R88 , i'm still watching the drama bcos i really enjoy the friends interactions , the family situations and obviously the noona couple ^_^ but the main love triangle is just annoying , both male leads are so boring and frustrating :expressionless: basically 2 chilbongs in this drama .... too bad this time they didn't have an epic character as oppaya and a great love story like in R94 ( minus the husband hunting that got  in my nerves even when we were on the correct team XD )