Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

reads news that Oppaya confirmed his marriage with cool noona Kim Yoo Mi,, so i want to say, Congratulation oppa, hope your marriage will lasts long, full of bless and joy hereafter :wub:

so with this, au revoir to my ship, Jung Woo and Ara :D

Jung Woo's letter to fans announcing his marriage with Kim Yoo Mi :wub: :

“I sincerely thank fans who are always with me and who have given me great love through various projects.
It’s not anything… I have news that I want to receive your blessing from first. I’m worried that you will be suddenly shocked, but I am gathering courage. I am getting married to my colleague and the person I love, Kim Yoo Mi, on January 16 in Seoul.
With her I hope to make my dream and hope of having a happy family come true.
I thank you fans who have trusted and supported me more than anyone else. I am cautious that there might be less interest in the projects I am in due to my personal circumstance.
We plan on having a modest and quiet ceremony in following both of our parents’ wishes. I am regretful and heavy-hearted that I could not deliver this news to you in person. Please congratulate this new beginning in [my] life.
I’d like to once again thank my fans who have always supported me and made my plain self shine brightly. I promise to show an improved image of myself as an actor and as a man.”

Translation by eddy at Netizenbuzz ( https://disqus.com/by/emed20/ )

phew, it took me an hour to reset my password and logged onto my acc here just to say CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MARRIAGE MY ULTIMATE BIAS JUNG WOO <3

i knew this day would come but why are tears coming down my face? i dont even know whether it's happy or sad ones, it's a combination of both i guess lol

on another note, i am soooo happy that oppaya is doing really well on his career with both himalaya (which just shot to 7 million viewers, WOW) and YOF with its killer ratings :) read the recap on DB and i had a really good laugh, cant imaginr how funny would it be if i were to watch it with subs teehee. oppaya seems like a really fun guy to hang out with 

you totally deserve all the happiness in life, oppa!

hey there @the girl who! thanks for always updating this thread!! <3

1 hour ago, clockwatcher said:

He's an older guy so I don't think this will affect the public's perception especially as we've known of this relationship since Reply 1994. Be happy, Jung Woo. 

I didn't know Himalayas was doing so well. Congrats, Oppa!

the reaction is so positive , i'm geniunely happy! everybody is congratulating them and praising oppa for being such a responsible and trustable man :D im so happy to see them receiving so much support and  blessings from media and netizens . 

and yup, Himlayas is on its way to 8 million moviegoers :D

annyeong all and awesome @thegirlwho,thanks for all the updates on this thread nina.....!!!forgot my soompi password cos not logged in for ages here.finally!!!.took 2 days to reset my password..lol

btw Congrats Jung Woo oppaya on ur marriage.!!!!....happy for u!!! apparently i live in a cave becoz i just know/seen his  reply1988 cameo(no i"m not satisfied with that nareki comeo,its just a clip and theres michael..:) ) cuts on YT and he also in Na pd's new YOF.and and in a movie with hawang jung min phew i need to catch up..!!!!

offtopic..any of you here watching reply88?how was it?any ships war happening?