Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

it made me so happy to see her attending the VIP premiere of his new movie ... then the IG pic came out and I was in tears :lol: so many feels , those two became good friends and I cannot be more happy. They also just celebrated their b-days ... Jung Woo this week and Ara today :)

Hope he can see more of them in the future , they'll always have a special place in my heart , my Nareki duo :wub:

• 3 years later...

it has been so long since I updated this thread ... and to no surprise there is no news of this guy <_< aside from leaving FNC months ago ( and joining BH Entertainment ) . Even Yoo Mi ssi joined a new agency recently so maybe that's a sign they're both considering starting activities again? :tears: 

anyway, it was his b-day few days ago, so Happy Birthday, oppa! Please stop being in ninja mode :tears:

• 8 months later...

OMG whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt is this real life? so he's considering returning to dramas??? just the idea of him considering a comeback xD makes me so happy  :evilelmo:

Oh Yeon Seo And Jung Woo In Talks For New Romance Drama

db667dbb474a4b50bce04483497bc15d.jpeg?s=

Oh Yeon Seo and Jung Woo could potentially be teaming up for a new romance drama!

On November 6, one source shared that the two actors will be playing the lead characters in a new Kakao original drama titled “Crazy Person in the Area” (literal translation). Later on the same day, KakaoTV confirmed they did offer the roles to Oh Yeon Seo and Jung Woo, but nothing has been decided yet.

The drama is about two people with their own painful stories who go through a complicated process of hurting and healing while falling in love with each other. It will be directed by Lee Tae Gon, who’s helmed dramas such as the “Age of Youth” series and “War of Prosecutors.”

If Oh Yeon Seo accepts the role, she will play Lee Min Kyung. Through certain events, she becomes a crazy woman who is imprisoned in her own prison and suffers from delusions and obsessions. On the other hand, Jung Woo was offered the role of No Hwi Oh, a detective at the Gangnam Police Station who never gives up on any of his cases. No Hwi Oh is extremely obsessed with catching criminals.

“Crazy Person in the Area” will be released in the first half of next year.

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1436197wpp/oh-yeon-seo-and-jung-woo-in-talks-for-new-romance-drama

Jung Woo and Oh Yeon-seo in New Kakao TV Drama "Crazy X in Town"

0NpoGHr.jpg

Actors Jung Woo and Oh Yeon-seo are starring in the new Kakao TV original drama "Crazy X in Town".

"Crazy X in Town" is a hyperventilating romance drama between Noh Hwi-oh, a man with 0% tolerance for anger and Lee Min-kyeong, a woman who induces 100% anger, battling to be the 'crazy in town'. It was directed by Lee Tae-gon-I, who directed the "Age of Youth" series and the "Diary of a Prosecutor". From historical dramas to emotional melodies to trendy youth romance, this is the first digital drama directed by Lee Tae-gon-I, who has delivered the fun and emotion of his work with outstanding directing skills. Each episode will consist of 12 parts, in 25 minutes, and it plans to start filming in earnest within this year and introduce them in the first half of 2021.

Jung Woo, who has completed past characters with his own charms in each work, plays the role of Noh Hwi-oh, a detective in the violent crime squad at the Gangnam Police Station. One day while he believes he is living a decent life, he becomes the crazy person with 0% anger control when he faces a life reversal. While trying to return to his normal routine, he gets caught up with another 'crazy' that keeps hitting him with an uppercut but he falls into her before he knows it. Jung Woo seems to be full of anger and dissatisfaction toward the world, but in fact, he will delicately and attractively express the dynamic changes of Noh Hwi-oh who looks like he's full of problems towards the world but is just as passionate and warm.

Jung Woo said, "The title attracted me, but the content was more interesting than the title. It's been a long time since I've been in a drama, and I'm happy to participate in a work about pleasant subjects. I look forward to working with the director, writer, and actress Oh Yeon-seo, who will make her character attractive", he added. "I am curious and excited to meet viewers through work on a new platform".

Oh Yeon-seo will play 'crazy' Lee Min-kyeong with 100% anger inducement, suffering from self-made delusions and obsessions. When her daily life, which is beyond reproach for her sophisticated appearance and decent job, collapses in an instant after 'the incident', she suddenly becomes an anger-inducing character who does not trust anyone and imprisons herself in her own cell. Lee Min-kyeong keeps intertwining with another 'crazy' on her radar, and gradually prepares to love again. Oh Yeon-seo, who has been loved for her bubbly and bubbly characters, is expected to show a different side by portraying the unique individuality and charm of Lee Min-kyeong, who has a warm and pure sensibility.

"I'm really excited to meet viewers in a drama after a long time", Oh Yeon-seo said. "The subject and characters of the work were so unique that I couldn't stop laughing throughout the script. I'm also very curious about how the unique story will unfold. I'll work hard to make sure you enjoy the show and show you a great performance. Please look forward to it".

Source : https://www.hancinema.net/jung-woo-and-oh-yeon-seo-in-new-kakao-tv-drama-crazy-x-in-town-146805.html

• Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I didnt post about this rumour in January bcos it was just reported in two articles but OMG IT SEEMS LIKE ITS TRUEEEEEEEEEE

According to many reports OPPA IS THE LEAD IN A NEW NETFLIX DRAMA AND SO JI SUB IS CONSIDERING TO JOIN HIM .... sseurekki oppa and So Ji Sub as co leads in a Netflix show AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evilelmo: :Pandabulous:  this is too good to be true ... oppa is returning to kdramas for real omg

According to the reports from January Jung Woo will play the head of the family in trouble and now we know So Ji Sub will play the role of the drug boss. :piggydance:

I NEED A CONFIRMATION NOWWWWWWWWWWW 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...