Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

ahhh congratulation Oppaya !!! they looks so in love, hope their marriage lasts until death do them apart :wub:

and for Jung Woo fans in Indonesia, if y'all interested to supports his movie, The Himalayas will be playing at CGV Blitz theaters on 20th January :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:) Hello hello hello everybody~~~

I'm here =))

Really busy for Jung Woo Viet Nam :'( and my work so I cant join here much 

1. Cograts oppa's wedding :x

2. Happy oppa's 36 birhday

3. Happy for Hymalayas released in Viet Nam :D

4. Happy New Year <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Already confirmed. Oppa is taking the lead role in the movie Retrial B)

PLOT

Lee Joon-Young (Jung Woo) is an attorney. He takes on a case to clear a young who confessed to killing a murder when he was a teenager. The young man has spent 10 years in jail.

Additional Info :

Filming begins July, 2016.

Movie is based on a real life incident. A taxi cab driver was killed on August 10, 2000. A 15-years-old boy was arrested and confessed to the crime after going through a violent interrogation.

Kang Ha-Neul has been offered the role of the falsely accused young man and he considering the offer positively.

Source : http://asianwiki.com/Retrial_(Korean_Movie) 

• 3 weeks later...

congratulations oppaya and Yoo Mi ssi ... blessing to your family ♥ ahh it's raining wonderful news ! :wub:

Jung Woo And Kim Yoo Mi Are Expecting Their First Child

Jung Woo And Kim Yoo Mi Are Expecting Their First Child

On June 16, news outlet TV Report revealed that newlyweds Jung Woo andKim Yoo Mi are expecting their first child. Kim Yoo Mi has been revealed to be three months pregnant.

Jung Woo’s agency FNC Entertainment spoke about the news and confirmed, “Jung Woo’s wife Kim Yoo Mi is currently in her third month of pregnancy. Please congratulate them with us as it is good news.”

Likewise, Kim Yoo Mi’s agency Yuleum Entertainment said, “Kim Yoo Mi will be focusing on prenatal care. They are very happy about the pregnancy.”

Kim Yoo Mi is spending most of her time at home and at the hospital. While Jung Woo is busy filming for the movie “Retrial,” he checks on his wife whenever he has time.

The newlyweds got married on January 16 and had a small wedding at a church. Having met while filming the movie “Red Family,” the couple got married after dating for three years.

Congratulations to Jung Woo and Kim Yoo Mi!

Source : http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/15/jung-woo-kim-yoo-mi-expecting-first-child/

• 1 month later...

ahhhh over a month without updating this thread .... it seems like only good news are on Jung Woo's way and I'm so happy for him :D

today it was reveladed that he's joining the star-studded cast of the movie "Fifth Column" . He's headlining the movie with "Chungmuro kings" Song Kang Ho and Ryu Seung Ryong .... wow!! congrats , oppaya!!!! :w00t:  :glasses:  my man is on a roll seriously !!!!!

201607280803146710_1.jpg

1469660933371.jpg

what a cast ... what a cast !!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OPPA-YA !!!! 

I finally discovered Youth Over Flowers with subs and finished it in one sitting lol. I'm glad his doing more films, excited to see him with Kang Haneul again. I do wonder when he'll come back to dramaland.

• 2 months later...

oppa-ya ... congrats!!!!! :wub:

Jung Woo And Kim Yoo Mi Welcomes Baby Girl!

as-confirmed-by-jung-woo-s-label-kim-yoo

As confirmed by Jung Woo’s label, Kim Yoo Mi gave birth to a healthy baby girl yesterday, December 15, 2016.

As confirmed by FNC Entertainment, Jung Woo's label, Kim Yoo Mi gave birth to a healthy baby girl yesterday, December 15, 2016.

"I'm very happy and touched. We were able to healthily meet our first child with the encouragement and love of many people. We want to thank everyone who blessed our family. I'll work hard to become a good dad and lead a happy family from now on," Jung Woo said though his label.

The couple starred together in a 2013 film "Red Family". They played the role of North Korean spies who are disguised as a normal couple living a close to perfection married life. The film was shown on October 23, 2013, during the Tokyo International Film Festival but was released in cinemas on November 6, 2013.

Jung Woo (35) and Kim Yoo Mi (37) started dating right after they met for the filming of the said movie. It was January 13 this year when they surprised fans by announcing that they are to get married. They got married right away on January 16, 2016. They had a small wedding held at a church in Seoul. The gathering was so private that they only invite family members. They even hired security guards to avoid the presence of any paparazzi and press members.

Now after 11 months of marriage, the couple were happy and proud to inform their fans that they have already welcomed their first baby, a healthy, beautiful baby girl.

Jung Woo's latest projects were 2015 films "C'est Si Bon" and "The Himalayas." He is also part of the 2013 dramas "You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin" and "Reply 1994."

Kim Yoo Mi, on the other hand, was last seen in the 2014 drama "Can We Love?." She is also part of the 2013 film 'Black Gospel', aside, of course, from "Red Family."

Source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/24445/20161216/jung-woo-and-kim-yoo-mi-welcomes-a-baby-girl.htm

• 1 month later...