Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

I was thinking about the same .... they filmed there last month and im sure they met lots of local staffs during the filming , hope all of them are  safe :( and im not sure but maybe this tragedy will influence in the movie's date release , who knows  

Praying for all the victims and all the good ppl helping nepalese on this tragedy  

Edited by the girl who!

A catering related company uploaded today this pic of a coffee truck sent by wishers to oppa ... not sure if it's to the set of Himalaya since I thought the filming was already done or if the pic is old ... either its always lovely to see the galz sending this kind of support  like every month xD

lol :lol:

Jung Woo Reveals He Would Never Introduce His Sister to His Colleagues

Jung Woo Reveals He Would Never Introduce His Sister to His Colleagues

Jung Woo is apparently the protective brother when it comes to his sister, since he revealed that he would never introduce her to his fellow colleagues.

On the episode of  “Entertainment Weekly” aired on May 9, when Jung Woo is asked “Do you have a colleague worthy of introducing to your sister,” he pauses for a moment then says, “No.”

Surprised, the reporter asks, “Do you not have a good crowd around you.” Jung Woo laughs, saying, “It’s not that they aren’t good. It’s more like they’re plain awful.”

Meanwhile, while talking about his sudden popularity, he says, “Though it might just be a quick come-and-go deal, I feel that worrying about it is bad for my own mental health.”

When asked if he is happy with his current level of popularity, he says, “This is more than enough. I’m grateful even at this moment. The most important thing for me right now is to be happy. Only then can I spread happiness to those around me as well.”

Edited by the girl who!