[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Haru is super-cute and, although I was confused at first by her tomboy style, she does seem to totally rock it. I wonder whose idea that was, her own, or her parents?
In ep 4, where she prefers f(x) to epik high, that was so funny. :-)

• Like 1

Guest faradie

I don't like this show because firstly, it is KBS's weak attempt to copy the success of Appaodigo of their rival broadcaster and secondly, the children are too young to appear on TV. C'mon 7 or 8 should be ok but 2-3 yrs? Looks like they will do almost everything possible to make money these days

Guest zoddguts

faradie said: I don't like this show because firstly, it is KBS's weak attempt to copy the success of Appaodigo of their rival broadcaster and secondly, the children are too young to appear on TV. C'mon 7 or 8 should be ok but 2-3 yrs? Looks like they will do almost everything possible to make money these days

Guest faradie

enrell said: @faradie to each its own. you dont like it but others do.
anyways its up to the parents prerogative on their children well-being. KBS did not force them to be in the show.
the way u structure your post sounds so wrong...

faradie said: enrell said: @faradie to each its own. you dont like it but others do.
anyways its up to the parents prerogative on their children well-being. KBS did not force them to be in the show.
the way u structure your post sounds so wrong...

faradie said: I don't like this show because firstly, it is KBS's weak attempt to copy the success of Appaodigo of their rival broadcaster and secondly, the children are too young to appear on TV. C'mon 7 or 8 should be ok but 2-3 yrs? Looks like they will do almost everything possible to make money these days

• Like 1

Guest zoddguts

bread90 said: faradie said: I don't like this show because firstly, it is KBS's weak attempt to copy the success of Appaodigo of their rival broadcaster and secondly, the children are too young to appear on TV. C'mon 7 or 8 should be ok but 2-3 yrs? Looks like they will do almost everything possible to make money these days

@enrell  I don't see the big deal re @faradie's post: it's their opinion. Let it go, please so there's not a big fight on this forum. 
@alovenote Khamsamida! 
@annill Yes, a rebellious teenager would be awesome!  Someone who plays a bit of Tom and Jerry with their dad in a good-humoured way. 

• Like 1

Guest faradie

Look at the number of people who flamed me because I dared to voice out a different opinion about their favourite shows. So be careful that you do not say anything -ve about each show on this discussion forum. Their supporters cannot tolerate, I mean CANNOT with capital letters, any different opinion (aka North Korea)!Hey Grow up! These producers/actors are just out to make money at the end of the day. It is how they make money that gets me. Therefore my opinion is that to make money with the focus of attention on young kids/babies borders on unethical behaviour. If this opens up a healthy debate, then the purpose of my post was good. As it did not, then the original intention of my posting was not achieved.The conclusion I gained from this is that netcitizens behave online like people who drive - the impresssion of anonmity makes them very aggressive so beware before you post anything that is non supportive!

• Like 1

Guest zoddguts

faradie said: Look at the number of people who flamed me because I dared to voice out a different opinion about their favourite shows. So be careful that you do not say anything -ve about each show on this discussion forum. Their supporters cannot tolerate, I mean CANNOT with capital letters, any different opinion (aka North Korea)!Hey Grow up! These producers/actors are just out to make money at the end of the day. It is how they make money that gets me. Therefore my opinion is that to make money with the focus of attention on young kids/babies borders on unethical behaviour. If this opens up a healthy debate, then the purpose of my post was good. As it did not, then the original intention of my posting was not achieved.The conclusion I gained from this is that netcitizens behave online like people who drive - the impresssion of anonmity makes them very aggressive so beware before you post anything that is non supportive!

faradie said: Look at the number of people who flamed me because I dared to voice out a different opinion about their favourite shows. So be careful that you do not say anything -ve about each show on this discussion forum. Their supporters cannot tolerate, I mean CANNOT with capital letters, any different opinion (aka North Korea)!Hey Grow up! These producers/actors are just out to make money at the end of the day. It is how they make money that gets me. Therefore my opinion is that to make money with the focus of attention on young kids/babies borders on unethical behaviour. If this opens up a healthy debate, then the purpose of my post was good. As it did not, then the original intention of my posting was not achieved.The conclusion I gained from this is that netcitizens behave online like people who drive - the impresssion of anonmity makes them very aggressive so beware before you post anything that is non supportive!

• Like 1