[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

updated just got birthdate junseo

junu-
junseo-- 29 july 2007    --his appa 17 july......
Sarang - october 2011
Haru-     2 may 2010
Seoeon+Seojun- 15 march 2013
kim jihoo-
kim sihyeon-

• Like 1

Yano Siho, gives the healthcare check to her father in-law as a gift "Chu Seong-Hoon gets touched"

9468_1.jpg

Yano Siho, gives the healthcare check to her father in-law as a gift "Chu Seong-Hoon gets touched"
Chu Seong-Hoon's father visited Tokyo.

In 'Superman returned', which was aired on 4th, Sa-Rang's family were busy preparing to greet grandfather since morning. This day was grandfather's birthday. Chu Seong-Hoon's wife, Yano Siho made reservation for the healthcare check for her father in-law, and Chu Seong-Hoon looked impressed by his wife's good-heartedness.

For his father's healthcare check that he couldn't take care of yet, Chu Seong-Hoon went along to the hospital. There were wounds everywhere in the body of his father, who was taking the healthcare check for the first time in 62 years. The scar from the back surgery due to the narrowed spine, and he has been keep taking painkiller to relieve ceaseless pain even after then.

Chu Seong-Hoon said "I've done surgeries on Achilles tendon twice, and I asked him to make me at least able to do Judo", and the viewers were deeply moved by him recalling his father of his old times.

Meanwhile, 'Superman returned', the journal of five fathers' childcare challenges have shown the challenging childcare of children and fathers, and have been ardently admired by the viewers.

• Like 1

Kim Jeong-Tae's son Ya ggung, foreshadows himself as 'national son full of charms' even from the first appearance

9471_1.jpg

Kim Jeong-Tae's son Ya ggung, foreshadows himself as 'national son full of charms' even from the first appearance
"Ya ggung" captivated the viewers with his various charms, even from the first appearance.

The actor Kim Jeong-Tae and his son Kim Ji-Hoo made first appearances on 4th, in KBS 'Happy Sunday- Superman returned', and had the inauguration of Superman. Kim Jeong-Tae - Kim Ji-Hoo made cameo appearance as the friend of Jang Hyun-Sung on March, and supported by ceaseless requests from the viewers, they joined as the new family of Superman. "Ya ggung" is the nickname of Kim Ji-Hoo, who is the actor Kim Jeong-Tae's son.

On the first day of their joining in Superman, Kim Jeong-Tae made his first visit to his son's kindergarten and watched for Ya ggung; the father and son spent 48 hours for the first time without a mother. Having had revealed confidence by saying "how hard would it be to play with a child?", Kim Jeong-Tae didn't know what to do about the unpredictability of his son.

Ya ggung devoured bread on the morning, and went to restroom immediately, showing his great digestive system of organ. As the song came out from the television, he couldn't help but stand up and danced in various ways along the melody, showing various charms of his, which made everyone watching him smile.

Ya ggung resembles Chu Sa-Rang in the aspect of charms, jesting, eating habits, and childlike aspects; the birth of 'national son full of charms', following 'national daughter full of charms', is gathering expectation. [사진=KBS'슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다' 캡쳐]

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=491540247639504

https://www.facebook.com/salangzzang

Chu Sarang sung ‘Let it go’ with playing the piano

9272_1.jpg
Chu Sarang sung ‘Let it go’ with playing the piano
Chu Sarang sung ‘Let it go’ playing the piano. On her facebook, a video titled ‘OST of Frozne, ‘Let it go’ sung by Chu Sarang’ was uploaded. In that video she sung enthusiastically playing the piano for children. Netizens said ‘She is talented”, “She’s so lovely.”, “She’s funnnnnnny!!” etc. [Picture=Chu Sarang’s face book]

• Like 1

2014050913251919346-540x405.jpg
Haru next week... Haru recorded song and will featured on new song epik high & uv ???

before this .. i put  nikon cf sarang but this pic already can't see... i will try uploaded next time...
@nfsk you're welcome ... please more visited this thread....

• Like 1

Hello...

I came to this show on ep 18 and completely in love since then. At first, I couldn't find any reason why people adoring Sarang much because I found her appa was always fulfilled all she needs. So, I thought, this little girl found much ways to be so spoiled and cried a lot if she didn't get what she wanted. And I blame CSH for it. Lol. Now, I see Sarang is being more well-behaved. I can't say that kiddos must have well-mannered since we all now they're still really young. Oh, God. And I love how Sarang is being treated in a better way from her appa now, where Sarang isn't always get what she wants like before. Love to see it.

As for Junu and Junseo. At first, as most of us see, Junu seems so much perfect than his dongsaeng. So, it's really easy for Junu to have lot of love from people who adore him. The little Junseo has many flaws, but he's so honest and I love him since the first time I saw him in this show. But, as the show continue, we then see that Junu has many flaws also and in other hand Junseo is really great in some aspects. I love to see these differences of Junu and Junseo when they're in Jeju-do. Much appreciated, Junu-Junseo.

Haru, well.... I know her parents, an actress eomma whom I really love since years ago and a hip-hop appa whom I adore also. I know, they're got to through a very hard experience before. So, I love to see them in this show. Such an easy-going family for me and I, somehow, forgot that they have had nightmare in months because of that hard experience. I really love how they're interact to each other. And I see that Haru really resembles her parent in may ways.

Here they are, my favorite Seo-TWIN. I love them, really love them. I know people seem to hate their appa because LHJ, sometimes talked in a rude way, which I assume that was just some honest thought of him and in order to make viewer laugh as I know he's an MC and comedian also. But, the way he treats the twin is really captivate my heart. Love to see the twin growth so much. Pretty boys. And why MJH eomma really pretty as well? Good genes, lol.

And last, welcome to the show Yakkung-ie. I love you since I first saw you when Junu-Junseo visited your home weeks ago.

Looking forward for next episode. I really want to see those twin-girls playing with twin-boys. I can't wait to see how LHJ will going through by raising 4 children :))

here have subbed part tablo and haru on episode 25 140504 by epikhigh fan
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1t0aug_sib25_webcam

preview next episode )episode 26  140511

--------
tablo and haru camping  cf
20140509142625179629.jpg
PS14050900051.jpgPS14050900052.jpg

----
i dunno it's true or not i read some comment junu and junseo also get offer  cf but their family  need declined becoz they need go to school

• Like 1

Guest jackk1430293720

how has everyone been watching these shows? I know KBS WORLD's youtube channel will eventually show at least Superman Returns, my favorite show, but since semi-fly retired, I've been lost re: how to watch these shows. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.