[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Totally agree with you kjmcth... i hope so too... really want to see those pilot episodes. Not sure if they were already aired at kbsworld or not but I haven't seen them yet. I started following this show quite late at episode 5 onwards...

imot said: Totally agree with you kjmcth... i hope so too... really want to see those pilot episodes. Not sure if they were already aired at kbsworld or not but I haven't seen them yet. I started following this show quite late at episode 5 onwards...

Guest eonseojun

@kjmcth

alololo kyeopta little seojunnie =D
i know this scene from ep 24 when he ate a slice of paprika.
omg, his action & expression were precious~!!!

+ need to wait "quite long weeks" before kbsw aired ep 25 :( ...

I guess it's kind of related somehow. They did a Chinese version of this show called 'Dad is Home', supervised by the same Korean staff. I don't know the other fathers but lol I do know Wuchun and he's in it. Lol. For those who still don't know, yes he's the guy from Fahrenheit and he already has a toddler.
Here's the pilot episode.. I think it is? http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/20072114.html
For those searching for the Chuseok special: http://sarangfan.tumblr.com/episodes

@isuzusoma i not found this episode full subbed ... kbsworld  airing  pilot this show time chuseok LIVE from korea( without subbed)

---------------------
@eonseojun even at korea still not this episode ...

-------------------------
screencaps for part 3 they at jeju  .. kbsworld --140504 ---episode 24

vcMA5DI.jpg

junu choose pencil - 1st birthday
hPqLCmj.jpg

junseo choose pencil + mic
ZGbb8Wr.jpg

twin  will be choose??
FFLMdNy.jpgl5D5rSE.jpgMVClTgx.jpg
MUTJRMK.jpg97YfGYk.jpguW7selR.jpgs40UIS1.jpgxe3P2sV.jpgaFkOYWL.jpg2QGvmWJ.jpg

# FOR HARU  HELICAM =ALIEN  &  i love part junseo say to sarang abt yuto....
XYNURZ8.jpg

FB5Kzxl.jpgIjPrl95.jpg

before this i know abt wu chun & Li Xiapeng .... (chinese edition) '  .. seem like wirh 1n2d chinese edition  also get guide from kbs staff.... (where kangta join 1n2d chinese edition

The Chinese edition of KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back' titled, 'Dad is Back', cleared up plagiarism rumors to their viewers explaining that it is a collaboration with the production crew of the original Korean variety show.

misc_1398476569_af_org.jpg

Those in China as well as Korea wondered whether the new show had copied the original Korean version as the premise seemed quite familiar, and so, the production crew of 'Dad is Back' released a statement to clear up the situation.

On their official Weibo on the 25th, they wrote, "We are thankful that Korean broadcast station KBS reality show 'Superman is Back's director, writer, and filming team guided our program with their expertise."

"'Dad is Back' is 'Superman is Back's only collaborative partner in China, and both sides worked together to make a lot of plans and preparation for filming. Through the Korean reps' experience with producing the reality show in Korea, the 'Dad is Back' production crew were able to succeed."

'Dad is Back' follows the same format as 'Superman is Back' with the celebrity fathers and their children going 48 hours without their wives and mothers. The Chinese edition premiered on the 24th featuring Wu Chun, Zhong Lei Wang, Jia Nailiang, and Li Xiapeng.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/chinese-edition-of-superman-is-back-titled-dad-is-back-clears-up-plagiarism-rumors

Ohh the kids on Dad is Back are really super cute and adorable too ... there was no eng sub tho so i don't understand wht they were saying hihi :P . Maybe they can do "Return of Superman" Global Edition where the kids from both korean & chinese version shows can meet and play together. Just like that WGM Global Edition...tht will be super special.

@summerdamsel‌ thanks for links. @kjmcth thanks for sharing those photos...junseo mentioned yuto to sarang haha too cute :x

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.23 (2014.04.27)  

- Ep.23: "The Story I Want to Tell You" Haru's family enjoy a hike and a great feast eating a new type of chicken soup. The Jun brothers enjoy horse riding and a seafood feast with Hyeonseong's friends. Sarang looks for her hometown with daddy then have a mega barbecue feast with Shiho. And Hwijae and the twins prepare for their birthday party.

Guest x1ang

1) Big fan of Lee ~:>  HARU ~:>  Agashi.

2) HARU astrology chart: Smart, :bz  intelligent with sixth sense, honest, merciful, good behaviour, well behaved, gentle, kind, helpful, a grateful person, modest, beautiful, good manner, expressive, patient, artistic, strong girl, brave, generous, charming, good parent, good relationship with others, a people person where she put people first. A person with many connections. :bz

3) Preferable profession in HARU chart: Inborn, talent where she can excel easily in Medical profession:  :o3  Doctor, Pharmacist, Physician, Acupuncturist,  :o3 

Lee Hwi Jae has donated 100,000,000 KRW (96,000 USD) to the Sewol tragedy.

According to the Community Chest of Korea on the 28th, Lee Hwi Jae called early on the 26th and said, "As a citizen of Korea and as a parent, my heart aches. As a father raising young children, I'm very worried about the 5-year-old girl and 8-year-old boy who were the only ones rescued from their family." He asked the organization to use his money to help the children as much as they could.

Source: allkpop

Lee Hwi Jae, a cast member on KBS' 'The Return of Superman' among other shows, donated not only his name, but also under his wife and his twins' names. He also promised to keep supporting the cause to take care of the situation.

Such a good man, I don't know how people hate him...I saw so much hate for him on youtube and forums :(...well most of the comments were from yg fans who consider him saying rude things to the YG family members.