[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

class="content-title"Haru Features in Epik High and UV’s New Children’s Song

Haru.jpg

Epik High (Tablo, Mithra Jin, DJ Tukutz) and UV (Yoo Se Yoon and Muzie) have completed and released their new concept children’s song, in which Tablo’s daughter Haru and Muzie’s daughter Soho are also featured. On the 9th, KBS announced that the collaborative track, titled “Straw,” was completed during the filming of KBS 2TV’s program “Happy Sunday-Superman Returns.”

Haru entered the recording room like a fish meeting water. She roamed about the studio as if it were the living room of her house and played with the recording equipment as with her toys. UV’s Muzie could not conceal her surprise–He admired the freely wandering Haru’s “wild spirit” and remarked with a smile that this was the first time He’d experienced such a recording session.

Even when the recording session began in earnest, Haru was relaxed. Playing with her cell phone, she appeared unaffected and confident in her ability to perform. Moving to the beat with her whole body, Haru radiated the force of an experienced singer while recording her solo part, which provoked laughter from those watching.

“Straw” will be broadcast during May 11th’s showing of “Superman Returns.”

• Like 1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"pilot program /time chuseok 20136GFtAiV.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"ENG SUBBED
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"The Return of Superman Special - Part 1 (2014.05.11)

so sad at comment still have people not understand why no new epi on kbsworld.. no tablo family 

• Like 1

RATING EPISODE 26 140511

THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN(2)
10.1% (2014.05.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

----------
DWAG S2(1)
10.9% (2014.05.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

--------------
ROOMMATE(SBS)(3)
6.8% (2014.05.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

-------------
HAPPY SUNDAY SUPERMAN +1N2D
10.1% (2014.05.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

---------------

GOOD SUNDAY (SBS) ROOMMATE +RM (NO.3)
8.5% (2014.05.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

----------------------
SUNDAY NIGHT(MBC) NO.1
DWAGS2+REAL MEN
12.7% (2014.05.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

• Like 1

Guest eonseojun

twins reaction when watching back their pilot episode.
p/s:this is only a fan joke.

pic source: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=pipidi1983&logNo=100210393292
:D

img]

Guest adikkeluangman

When watching the twins birthday episode, just realized that my baby niece is 15 days younger than them. Basically, they grow up at the same pace. Since she live in another state and visit us once a month, the growth progress is phenomenal. Just like when watch the twins do the all the first thing first time. 
And what... Lee Hyun Woo was in the pilot program. How come I didn't know about this and why don't he continued the show. Among all the fathers in the program, he is the unexpected one and among my fave singer-actor. I know he got married few years back but there nothing news about his married life especially his kids. 

Guest cherisharla

They're allready delete it ㅠㅠ

New link please..

Someone please help new link for eps 26 please

Ep 26 link http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k60kKkR4ahFXEl7vECq?syndication=153961&logo=1&info=0
Shoo's twins are such cuties!!!GHS was such a surprise when she came to Jun jun bros house. I was thinking "it can't be GHS" when I saw her a bit from the door but turned out she really was.Haru seems like she was so comfy in the studio, must be she went there so many times already it feels like home.Sarang as usual makes me hungry every time I see her eating.

• Like 1