[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

When Minguk looks at appa's picture in ipad in hair salon, does he say that his appa is mad?

i think he says appa is angry. It sounded like angry in korean but i cld be wrong.

Yes Minguk thought his appa was angry when the pose in the photo was supposed to be a cool one hahahah xD

• Like 3

Guest amalfi393_stv

Tks, winterfan1, agree with you.  Really adore his observant & caring character.  Regret there are no more noona killer scene (scene at the temple). 

new episode  episode 89 150802 

part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x302kor_슈퍼맨이-돌아왔다-e89-150802-1_tv 

part 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x302kou_슈퍼맨이-돌아왔다-e89-150802-2_tv 

---------------------

torrent 

.E89.150802.HDTV.XviD-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/94027 

E89.150802.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/94025 

ENG SUBBED  The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.88 (2015.08.02) - PREVIEW with new family in this episode

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 5

Awwwww ! The triplets with Yuto & Sarang. I hadn't realised that they met up again. The triplets definitely need to go back to Japan though and see the Chu families new home.

Guest blixen

Lee Jae Sie and younger twin sister Lee Jae Ah who are both 9 years old.

24 months old second twin daughters Lee Seol Ah and Lee Soo Ah.

5th  8 months old son Lee See Ahn.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images. Thank you.

Hidden Content

I like this family, the two eldest are like mother hens to their siblings making their Appas task of looking after them easy to manage. The younger twin girls are so adorable and funny especially when they tried to copy their elder sister's dance moves. Their baby brother is just full of amazement and curiousity especially when watching his elder sisters' antics. I look forward to seeing more of this family.

Guest blixen

Sorry but this show is meant to be fathers spending time with their children without the involvement of their moms yet we often see Sarang's, Lee twins' and Ji On's mothers get more airtime than necessary. Even Yuto's mom was included in today's show. Has the PD run out of ideas that they're now including the mothers more into the program?

I also found it weird the way Sarang treated the triplets a bit cold especially since they and their Appa SIG put so much effort in welcoming them at the airport. Yuto was more warm and friendly to the triplets than Sarang was.

As for next week's show, omo it looks like the triplets are being punished by putting both their hands up in the air. I don't like seeing Minguk and Manse crying their eyes out like that, haven't we seen this in previous episode (Korean etiquette class)?

End of rant B)

Edited by blixen
to highlight and emphasize something

I don't mind at all when they show the moms at the end of the 48h. Au contraire I love to see the little bit interaction of the moms. I love to see how all the children interact with their moms. Daddy is the superman but mom is still the best :-) What s pity we couldn't see much the triplets and their mom.

• Like 3

Guest Iu Starz

I like the pd to include the moms, this is a family show after all. Father and mother is the pillar in family institution. The moms shared what they thought and its not like the segments completely conquered with moms. If only the triplets mom can join, but sweet of ilgook we can get snippet activities he did for his wife.

Edited by Iu Starz