[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/19/how-much-have-song-il-gooks-triplets-grown-in-9-months/
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"How Much Have Song Il Gook’s Triplets Grown in 9 Months?
superman-triplets.jpg

If you’ve watched actor Song Il Gook’s triplets on “Superman Returns” since they first joined the show, you have probably noticed their drastic development and transformation week by week, but just how much have they grown in nine months?

On the April 19 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns,” dad Song Il Gook checked Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se’s height and weight measurements to see how much they have grown.

Nine months ago, Dae Han was 94 centimeters tall and weighed 15.35 kilograms, Min Gook was 93 centimeters tall and weighed 15.35 kilograms, and Man Se was 91 centimeters tall and weighed 14.5 kilograms.

After taking their news measurements, it was revealed that Dae Han is 103 centimeters tall and weighs 17.65 kilograms, Min Gook is 101 centimeters tall and weighs 17.8 kilograms, and Man Se is 99 centimeters tall and weighs 16.85 kilograms.

Seeing this, Song Il Gook expressed his surprise, saying, “They all grew 8-9 centimeters. Dad grew a lot sideways. When I see the first broadcast, I get startled,” and showed his determination to go on a diet.

superman-returns-triplets-2.jpg

• Like 1

I fear for the day Minguk's adorable baby cheeks are gone T___T it should stay with him forever if that is even possible
Il Gook doing that exercise and yet went mad during lunch xD I wonder if they have done a mandu CF because they all made it look so delicious. Daehan is so precious falling asleep during the boat ride xP

• Like 1

All the kids in one place next week?!!! That is definitely going to be hilarious and fun! Manse definitely going into hyper-drive when he see his Sarang noona.
I notice that we don't see much of Yuto anymore with Sarang.
But on a side note, I'm excited to see all the kids together. I want to see their interaction with each other especially with newest member Ji-Ohn.

• Like 1

Guest leix_

Daehan falling asleep on the boat is the cutest thing on the last episode.

Especially when he was trying to keep his eyes open and when fell backwards because he was so sleepy. So cute!  :x

I really love Manse. He makes everything so interesting.

His monologues and what he does with his voice are the best. Never be bored with him. >:D<

The most awaited episode will be next week!

Can't wait for the dads awkwardness, too! ;))