[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

yaqiyuki said: Daehan was so cute during the part they ate seaweed! Song appa told them to eat the seaweed with the rice, they didn't listen and still eat only the seaweed and laughed at their dad. And suddenly while Daehan was eating, he accidentally bite his own finger and started crying HAHAHA =))
So cute Daehanie! :x

@kjmcth -  thanks for always providing the links ...  :-bd

how long ago since i last posted here....?   hmm ....  i've lost track..!   lol
everyone .. be happy and healthy and enjoy watching the children growing up...

time really  flies...
and i can say with confidence that we, more or less, know the characteristics of each child since they grow up right in front of our very eyes..hahaha

hmmmgood
Just ignore those negative comments. Sarang is my bias and there are many other Sarang lovers. Thank God they are mature enough to not come down to the level of those comments. I mean I skipped some of the other children too but I won't talk bad about them because it's my fault if I don't want to know more about them.
I just enjoy the fact that my favorite girl is doing so fine and has a happy life. She can express her feeling so well. Just seeing her emotions on her face make me happy. Especially when SIG read stories. She showed her interest through her face expression was so cute and smart. I think that's why she's got so many CF's. Her face expressions are perfect for CF's.
She already earns a lots of her own money that sometimes I'm afraid she works too hard for a 3 years old girl. But then I saw she had so much fun in BTS of these CF's that her works seemed like a playground to her and I'm sure she is fine.

New CF of Korea Samsonite

I've been watching all the kids since the beginning. If you go back and watch sarang from ep. 1 and compare it to now you will see how much she has truly grown up. All the kids are truly entertaining. The original concept of this show was to feature dads showing how they can raise their kids without mom around for 48 hours. The big reason why the triplets are such big draws are that they have each other. Their interactions with each other provide so much more then a child who is on their own. Think of the episodes where the kids meet up. Those are huge draws. If you notice lately sarang doesn't do as many solo episodes. Now they have brought Yuto in more. Her girl cousin on this episode etc. I feel like the show overall is starting to stray from the original concept an bit. My suggestion to the producers are maybe in the future if another family leaves( which I feel will happen soon, dads pick up a lot of new work from this show) do a two episode guest spots for the 48 hours on different dad like cha tae won, cha in pyo etc...

I watch episode 61 because there is a link to dailymotion in this thread. Thank you to @kjmcth. 
My favorite kids obviously Song triplets, but I used to be the fans of Uhm Tae Wong because of his acting & also performance on 2 days 1 night. 
I really really love the preview for next episode. Triplets become Sung Kyung Kwan scholars....  :)) :)) :)) They always make a great entrance when the door is open, and suddenly there are 3 scholars baby with their chubby face and innocent looks... I laugh so hard watching this scene. Can't wait for next week episode....

@unkyung it's true the producers have veered a little bit from the original concept of showing the dads and the kids only but in my opinion it has improved the show. In the latest episode for example we get to meet Sarang's cousin, grandma, great grandma and uncle from her mother's side meaning we've now met her entire family, both core and extended ones. Sarang maybe an only child but she is not alone because she has extended families and friends who love, care and are there for her, to me that means a total package. Sarang is a lovely child with a quirky personality and she will grow up fine with the help of these wonderful people around her.
PS. I love that this show promotes family (core and extended ones) and traditions (wearing hanboks, new years greetings, bowing etc). I guess that's why it's so popular amongst all generations because not only are the kids so cute and adorable but it also reminds us the importance of family and spending quality time with each other.

Guest zoddguts

I like Sarang parts, she has a great family cast as well (grandparents) and i liked seeing her change/mature as she got older. Personally I think Haru's parts were the weakest parts. Not that Haru/Tablo/mom were boring but they were just not really doing much other than visiting parts/places and not much else, don't know if it was the PD's idea to have them doing that, but it wasn't all that interesting after they've done that several times already. Personally I liked the parts with Haru seeing her dad work and seeing him interact with YG/Celebrities and herself interacting with them as well, that was pretty cool.

tixie said:
PS. I love that this show promotes family (core and extended ones) and traditions (wearing hanboks, new years greetings, bowing etc). I guess that's why it's so popular amongst all generations because not only are the kids so cute and adorable but it also reminds us the importance of family and spending quality time with each other.

Hi there, I'm a long time lurker of this thread and I figured it was time for me to come out of my shell! :)
I'm relatively new to the show as I was originally a fan of "Dad where are you going?". At first, I thought the concept of Superman had too much of a reality show feeling rather than "variety". Filming the kids in their houses, doing daily routine activities seemed for me to be an invasion of privacy even if the dads and kids obviously chose to be on the show. So I was quite reluctant to start watching it. 
But seeing that Superman was such a hit and seeing that it was getting more and more popular (while "Dad where are you going" slowly faded -a debate I'm not going to get into since it's off topic), I got curious and started watching the show.
And boy I'm glad I started! The kids are so precious and adorable, watching them grow day by day is just amazing. 
I can understand how the show has such a passionate fan base; how can you not get attached to these kids and their dads when you see them evolve and grow? I can't help but feel proud at seeing each achievement and each milestones reached by the kids, and I bet all the fans feel that way too. 
This show just grabs you by the heart with all the adorableness and is overall a great lesson of life. 

violetts said: Hi there, I'm a long time lurker of this thread and I figured it was time for me to come out of my shell! :)
I'm relatively new to the show as I was originally a fan of "Dad where are you going?". At first, I thought the concept of Superman had too much of a reality show feeling rather than "variety". Filming the kids in their houses, doing daily routine activities seemed for me to be an invasion of privacy even if the dads and kids obviously chose to be on the show. So I was quite reluctant to start watching it. 
But seeing that Superman was such a hit and seeing that it was getting more and more popular (while "Dad where are you going" slowly faded -a debate I'm not going to get into since it's off topic), I got curious and started watching the show.
And boy I'm glad I started! The kids are so precious and adorable, watching them grow day by day is just amazing. 
I can understand how the show has such a passionate fan base; how can you not get attached to these kids and their dads when you see them evolve and grow? I can't help but feel proud at seeing each achievement and each milestones reached by the kids, and I bet all the fans feel that way too. 
This show just grabs you by the heart with all the adorableness and is overall a great lesson of life. 

violetts said:I'm relatively new to the show as I was originally a fan of "Dad where are you going?". At first, I thought the concept of Superman had too much of a reality show feeling rather than "variety". Filming the kids in their houses, doing daily routine activities seemed for me to be an invasion of privacy even if the dads and kids obviously chose to be on the show. So I was quite reluctant to start watching it. 

Sarang didn't interest me in beginning but I like her now and the other kids. Sarang is very smart for her age. She sings songs she knows her numbers and she speaks both Korean and Japanese. She eats well for a young child. Can't wait to see more of how she grows. 

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY ((SUPERMAN + 1N2D)

NLKjXmW.jpg
RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (The Return of Superman + 1N2D ) +0.7%
17.2%(2015.01.18 닐슨코리아 제공) - NO.1 *19 WEEKS
consecutive
______
last week
18 weeks consecutive
16.5% (2015.01.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

==============
2) SBS GOOD SUNDAY

10.8% (2015.01.18 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
13.0% (2015.01.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

============
3) mbc dwag s2 + real mean
*dwag s2 final epi

9.2% (2015.01.18 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
8.5%(2015.01.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

RFmPqOf.jpg
SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN  EPI 61  150118  - + 0.4 % HIGHER FROM LAST WEEK (PG 141)

19.1% (2015.01.18 닐슨코리아 제공)
29th consecutive no.1

LAST WEEK
18.7% (2015.01.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

====================

SBS KPOPSTAR S4
11.6%. (2015.01.18 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
11.8% (2015.01.11 닐슨코리아 제공)

============
MBC DWAG S2   FINAL EPISODE
4.9% (2015.01.18 닐슨코리아 제공)