[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

AppleSidr said: Minguk is sooo cute after he gets scolded. I wonder why the teacher got mad.

I used to think Manse wasn't that cute, but I can't stop watching him now. He reminds me of Junseo, who I really liked. They both are babied by their family, a bit slower than their brothers, make people laugh, and throw the most tantrums. They have a bit of a chip on their shoulders and also want to be praised for their talents. I know Il Kook is all about the triplets unity, but I hope we get to see episodes where he spends time with the boys one-on-one instead of always as a trio.

AppleSidr said: shuurin said: AppleSidr said: Minguk is sooo cute after he gets scolded. I wonder why the teacher got mad.

I used to think Manse wasn't that cute, but I can't stop watching him now. He reminds me of Junseo, who I really liked. They both are babied by their family, a bit slower than their brothers, make people laugh, and throw the most tantrums. They have a bit of a chip on their shoulders and also want to be praised for their talents. I know Il Kook is all about the triplets unity, but I hope we get to see episodes where he spends time with the boys one-on-one instead of always as a trio.

One thing that stuck out to me about Manse was that he still hasn't learned how to ride his tricycle yet. He also does the same thing when they're using the scooter in Japan. The boys are all developing at their own pace so I could be saying something completely different a year from now, it's just my opinion on what I've seen so far.

AppleSidr said: One thing that stuck out to me about Manse was that he still hasn't learned how to ride his tricycle yet. He also does the same thing when they're using the scooter in Japan. The boys are all developing at their own pace so I could be saying something completely different a year from now, it's just my opinion on what I've seen so far.

I think Minguk seems the smartest right now because he has a very good memory and good social intelligence. Manse's strength is he is fearless in trying new things and like you said often acts as the leader. Daehan looks after others and is obedient.

Anyways, I'm sorry I brought it up. I didn't mean to make it sound like Manse is stupid or anything like that.

from triplet character i can see that 
daehan : office worker ( lawyer, business man, politician etc )Minguk : artist, idol > connecting with peopleManse : traveller, photographer >move from one place to other place 
they have a diffrent character and i'm really envy them, have a twins sibling, as a best friend as a brother and one family

Guest basketsfruit89

booho

said: from triplet character i can see that 

daehan : office worker ( lawyer, business man, politician etc )Minguk : artist, idol > connecting with peopleManse : traveller, photographer >move from one place to other place 

they have a diffrent character and i'm really envy them, have a twins sibling, as a best friend as a brother and one family

Minguk really expressive. I can feel joyful when I see him smile, and also can feel sad whenever I see he got a gloomy face, and the last preview when he got scolded I also can feel he is quite angry and also down to be scold like that... Really want to hug him.

Sorry for the other fan of other kids in Superman Return, because it's seem this thread has more triplets lovers than the other kid. I do like triplets especially Minguk, and I want to ask others for not bashful other kids. We all have our own bias, but doesn't mean that the kids are on competition of who are the best kid. They are all good child and also have their own amazing personalities and all are adorable.  As you can see, some fans like to praise a lot about their favorite kid and on the same time also give bad comment about the other kid, even between triplets, there are people who love one kid sooooo much and seems like trying to discredit another kid. Wow, they are brothers and everyone can see they love each other, and there is no competition between them.

Just my imagination, I think when they grow up, maybe :
- Daehan could be the more serious guy who like to observe and make analyst, so he could be a detective
- Minguk, which already show that he has a talent in singing and express feeling, so he might be actor or musician
- Manse, the brave one and also the most adventurer and the creative one, I think he could be a life guard, police or working in SAR team...

Hi,

For th

Aw so sad that Haru left the show... Kang Hyejung looked sad too 

:(

She looked a tad emaciated though :-S That last bit where she

:D

I totally agreed with you!!!! Uhm Taewoong's daughter resembles her aunt Junghwa alot!!!! Lolx! Hope her aunt will come visit her... lolx!!!

Its anyone‘ s guesswhat their career maybe. More importantly I hope when they grow up, the children will continue to embrace all the good values that their parents have imparted to them of love n care for one another. If u teach a child the way to go they will be a blessing in your old. Love the dads in the family - they love their kids but does not indulge them when discipline is required. I say good job appas!

i can count the number of times i commented on the twins, haru and sarang,  cz i am always gushing abt the triplets...!

sarang ...
it is AMAZING to see someone this young to be a bilingual..
and since i had time to watch the episode where the triplets visited her home,  one scene out of many that makes me want to hug her, was when
she quickly ran and locked the dog inside the room.
this unni is impressed with your thoughtfulness and consideration, sarang..

twins
dont mind me saying that SJ has become my bias out of the two.
i just want to pinch that puffy cheeks of his..!   super cute..! 
seeing the twins learning to speak now .... but  sometimes  giving dad the blank look, that is the moment i burst out laughing....   lol

the Uhm  family
looking   forward to see more of this laidback guy handle the lil one ....

this show is not only entertaining but also gives us the chance to learn simple hangul words,  along with the kids... :\">