[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

shuurin said: AppleSidr said: Minguk is sooo cute after he gets scolded. I wonder why the teacher got mad.

I used to think Manse wasn't that cute, but I can't stop watching him now. He reminds me of Junseo, who I really liked. They both are babied by their family, a bit slower than their brothers, make people laugh, and throw the most tantrums. They have a bit of a chip on their shoulders and also want to be praised for their talents. I know Il Kook is all about the triplets unity, but I hope we get to see episodes where he spends time with the boys one-on-one instead of always as a trio.

hi there everyone..
I've been a fan of the show since the pilot episode airing and love all the children since then. Jang Junu & Jang Junsu with their clumsy nice kind-hearted father, Haru, Sarang and even the twins. I even ship Haru-Junu because they were cute together. So when The Jang Family had to leave the show i felt quite sad and that's made me stop watched the show for quite some time. Those new baby born and the girls twin didn't catch my attention. Sarang becomes more and more cling to Yuto and Haru is a way more mature than her own age ( probably because she hangs out more with adult than kids).
Thankfully there comes the Triplets with their unexpected act,adorable and well-behave who  took me back to watch the show from ep 34 till now. The PD-nim and all crew must be really thankful to cast them on the show at their golden age. Bonus : They're a complete package of entertainment (especially variety show). Who won't fall to these boys? It's not 1 .. not 2 but 3 little boys who has a different charms, caught us with their pure act and make us believe that : sure, there is a none-scripted conversation in variety show. 
" Ahjummoni.. bap juceyo...." " Ahjucci, ciguem mwohaneunghoya.. ahjucci..." even those simple questions can be cute just because the triplet say them. 
But, there's one thing that bugging me, is their mom really not there when they're going somewhere far, like Japan? Because the picture of Manse that was taken in Sarang's home caught my attention. Manse did said " Omma... Omma... Omma.." and point the picture. KBS editor put caption on Siho's (Sarang Omma) arm, but there was a slightly seen a blurry sightings of a pony tail woman at the back. Or was it a staff of ROS? 
It's probably 'a little mistake' but i just hope that this show doesn't 'fools' the viewers. It's just ruin the imagination of how 'strong' the appas are.

Guest tripletslover

@vieryo: I was wondering about that particular scene too like who's this lady in the picture. But then I realized it couldn't be the triplet's mom because Manse clearly pointed at Shiho in the picture when he called omma omma omma.

koolbuthot99_7729 said:One interesting thing I found from your post is -- ALL the "analysis" you put on Minguk based on his "middle child" personality.
However, in my opinion, every one is unique, even Minguk is middle child, he smiles doesn't mean he "knows" how to smile, he is happy playing with people doesn't mean he "eager" to please someone...
As a Minguk fan and a middle child myself, I don't think those comments sound positive to me.
And all I can see from Minguk is he is happy sharing, happy caring, and happy with everybody... not because he needs to, just because he loves to.
I used to enjoy reading the comments on the threads, analysis is also fun, but over analysis is a little too much to me.
No offense, just my 2 cents...

i  am  a  fan of  'return  of  superman'  ,  i  now  see  the  different  styles  and child  rearing  techniques  of  each  parent.  can  somebody  tell  me  the right age  for  potty  training  as  there  seems  to  be  a  difference  in  the  parents  involved  in  the  show/  for  e xample  in  the  case  of  song  il  guk  he  hopes  that  by  2015  the  triplets  will  start potty  training.  in  the  case  of  uhm  tae  woong's  daughter, his  wife  said  try  potty  training  with  her.  ji  ohn is  only  1  year  and  8  months  while  the  triplets  are  turning  4  march  this  year.

If anyone wonder when and how The Triplet shown for the 1st time in TV, you should watch this. 
Bonus : in this interview you probably see what Manse would turn to be when he becomes adult. The way Song Il Gook blinks really resemble Manse 

Guest tripletslover

lauren2b2 said: i  am  a  fan of  'return  of  superman'  ,  i  now  see  the  different  styles  and child  rearing  techniques  of  each  parent.  can  somebody  tell  me  the right age  for  potty  training  as  there  seems  to  be  a  difference  in  the  parents  involved  in  the  show/  for  e xample  in  the  case  of  song  il  guk  he  hopes  that  by  2015  the  triplets  will  start potty  training.  in  the  case  of  uhm  tae  woong's  daughter, his  wife  said  try  potty  training  with  her.  ji  ohn is  only  1  year  and  8  months  while  the  triplets  are  turning  4  march  this  year.

tripletslover said: lauren2b2 said: i  am  a  fan of  'return  of  superman'  ,  i  now  see  the  different  styles  and child  rearing  techniques  of  each  parent.  can  somebody  tell  me  the right age  for  potty  training  as  there  seems  to  be  a  difference  in  the  parents  involved  in  the  show/  for  e xample  in  the  case  of  song  il  guk  he  hopes  that  by  2015  the  triplets  will  start potty  training.  in  the  case  of  uhm  tae  woong's  daughter, his  wife  said  try  potty  training  with  her.  ji  ohn is  only  1  year  and  8  months  while  the  triplets  are  turning  4  march  this  year.

class="content-title"Haru Proves to Be a Fashionista in Her First-Ever Solo Photo Shoot haru-3.jpg

Tablo and Kang Hye Jung’s daughter, Haru, has proven herself to be an adorable fashionista in the first-ever solo photo shoot of her life.

On January 21, Haru’s pictorial for the fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar was revealed. This pictorial played out a ‘Little Bohemian’ theme with a 1970s twist to show off the 2015 Spring/Summer trends. Haru was chosen to model on her own for the very first time and displayed her cute and free-spirited charms.
haru.jpg
Not only does she pull of a number of different styles and outfits, Haru showcases both her chic as well as playful sides with various poses.

Meanwhile, you can find the full pictorial of Haru in the February issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

haru-2.jpg

If anyone wonder when and how The Triplet shown for the 1st time in TV, you should watch this. 

Bonus : in this interview you probably see what Manse would turn to be when he becomes adult. The way Song Il Gook blinks really resemble Manse 

Yaa..song appa is really cute.. ><

now I know where the triplets get their cuteness from...hihi...

Agree with u, I think among the three, manse resemble appa the most..

And daehan..I think he got that half moon smiling eyes from appa.. x) it looks so beautiful when they are smiling..