[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se go to a folk village in preview cuts for 'Superman is Back'

vycdgmp.jpg

Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se turned into little Joseon-Dynasty scholars in preview cuts for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!

Song Il Kook and the triplets visited a folk-village school, where they caught eyes in their scholar uniforms. During the etiquette lesson, the teacher acted as if he was their father to teach them filial piety, and called out, "Dae Han ah~," to which Dae Han answered, "Yes, father," like the reliable, oldest son that he is. But when the teacher called out the free-spirited Man Se's name, Man Se copied him and replied, "Man Se yah!", in a loud voice, bringing laughs. Viewers will also find out why Min Guk burst into tears on the upcoming episode!

Stay tuned for this episode this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

lauren2b2 said: i  am  a  fan of  'return  of  superman'  ,  i  now  see  the  different  styles  and child  rearing  techniques  of  each  parent.  can  somebody  tell  me  the right age  for  potty  training  as  there  seems  to  be  a  difference  in  the  parents  involved  in  the  show/  for  e xample  in  the  case  of  song  il  guk  he  hopes  that  by  2015  the  triplets  will  start potty  training.  in  the  case  of  uhm  tae  woong's  daughter, his  wife  said  try  potty  training  with  her.  ji  ohn is  only  1  year  and  8  months  while  the  triplets  are  turning  4  march  this  year.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Min Gook from “Superman Returns” Gives 9 Adorable ExpressionsMin Gook from “Superman Returns” Gives 9 Adorable Expressions

Dae HanMin Gook, and Man Se go through a time machine and travel back to the Joseon Dynasty in the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns.”

Song Il Gook and his triplet sons visit a folk village and take etiquette lessons at the schoolhouse. Wearing traditional blue clothing, the triplets transform intoSungkyunkwan scholars.

Min Gook in particular revealed a lot of aegyo (cuteness). He gives 9 adorable expressions including smiling widely, crying, and more.

MinGook9

This episode air on January 25.

logo-tiny.png

Seeing the preview for the next episode made me realize how Daehan is really good looking nowadays not that he wasn't good looking before but now his feature stands out more. Minguk's cheek is getting chubbier now it seems that he's gaining weight & it all went to his cheeks xD
Watching this show from the beginning made me feel like their aunt especially to the Lee twins, they were in the show from baby and now they can walk & talk it made me feel proud as if I've raised them xD not to mention how Sarang has grown also from daddy's little girl ( well she still is) to a girl who has slightly know how to be responsible 
Even though I haven't watched Ji On's part because the subbed part is released tomorrow but she seems like a really bright girl & it's nice to see a portion of the father taking care of their child with hardships because the rest of the dad went through that already 
This is the longest post I've written here 

I'm wondering what Minguk has done that the teacher 'needs' to raise his voice at him.Minguk is an obedient kid that usually listen to his father so I think if the teacher advice him nicely (instead of scaring him), he definitely will listen to him.He's still very young and was raised with gentleness so I think he was shock when an outsider scolding him like that.