[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest Iu Starz

OMG the triplets were so obedient and sit still at the hair saloon (compared to their previous visit)... i have nephews at the same age that are impossible to sit still even for 10 secs, so i kinda give up with boys at that age. watching this, its giving hope lol.. one thing for sure, the triplets seems to have superstar quality, the way they relaxing/enjoying themselves during their hair being washed/styled...and glad they managed to do something with mingook's hair, seems he has lesser hair than other kekeke...

1st introduction of the new family...haha their interview reminds me of the triplets 1st episode...playful girl twins;)

another thing, is it common to sleep without pillow? 

Edited by Iu Starz

Minguk's so smart!!! he figured out a way to get the gift from the tree :D And how he behaved and just looked at ipad pictures with the noona. Loved loved loved this episode! The triplets are getting more and more handsome!

• Like 12

I’m amazed at how triplets seem to mature with every episode, from sharing strawberries and jelly with a VJ to using a potty without appa’s help (applause for Manse who cleaned the potty himself and then pressed it on his face lol). I loved the treasure hunting (Sherlock Ming is a genius) and the part at the hairdresser’s, boys and appa are just hilarious. I’m glad that Minguk isn't afraid of going to a hairdresser anymore. Boys looked really handsome when they were done, especially Daehan and Manse. Poor Mingukie, it’s hard to do anything with his nonexistent hair.

torosaurus Minguk hehe

CK1S2MNUMAAm0NS.jpg

Daehanie looks so pretty here :wub:

11296905_1672858956277102_2096486398_n.j

Btw, is the discoloration on Minguk’s bum a birthmark? When it was shown for the first time (when Sarang was visiting) I thought it was a bruise because it was so large. 

CK09IfBUEAAArOx.png

Edited by Miree
  • Like 10

“Superman Returns” Song Man Se Can Pull Off Any Hairstyle

“Superman Returns” Song Man Se Can Pull Off Any Hairstyle

The KBS Sunday variety show “Superman Returns” teased viewers previously with a preview clip that showed the Song Triplets- Dae Han , Min Guk, and Man Se- looking like girls as their father, Song Il Kook, puts wigs on them.

In the full episode that aired today, July 26, you see the Song family visit the hair salon for haircuts. The triplets are much more grown up then when we first saw them, and they get their haircuts without any fuss or fear.

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 13

song triplets as girls

In particular, we see Man Se get a haircut and styling that makes him look very dapper, instead of the playful little boy we know him to be. Song Il Kook can’t resist putting wigs on Man Se, either, and we see how Man Se would have also been a very cute daughter if he was born a girl.

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 4

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 2

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 6

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 5

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 9

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 11

Song Triplets Superman Returns haircut wig 12

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/26/superman-returns-song-man-se-can-pull-off-any-hairstyle/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

Guest blixen

I love Manse's wig head turn followed by kiss :phew: for Appa, so sassy and confident like a supermodel or seductive actress in a movie - so funny:D

Someone please make a gif of it and post it here. Thanks.

I love Manse's wig head turn followed by kiss :phew: for Appa, so sassy and confident like a supermodel or seductive actress in a movie - so funny:D

Someone please make a gif of it and post it here. Thanks.

Here it is, the sexy Manroe (Manse, the next Marilyn Monroe) :P

8kP7gsD.gif

• Like 5

==

preview next week 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0J-Tf6PXgk 

“Return of Superman”

welcomes Lee Dong

Gook and his five kids

Screen Shot 2015-07-26 at 6.48.15 AM

A new family has emerged on Return of Superman with Lee Dong Gook taking care of his five children.

Lee Dong Gook, a former South Korean national soccer player, has joined Return of Superman with his first episodes aired on July 26th where he introduced his four daughters and son.

1437901610_949810

He first introduced his oldest twin daughters Lee Jae Sie and younger twin sister Lee Jae Ah who are both 9 years old. Then he introduced his 24 months old second twin daughters Lee Seol Ah and Lee Soo Ah. Lastly, Lee Dong Gook finished the inroductions with his 8 months old son Lee See Ahn.

With this introduction, Lee Dong Gook will spend two nights and three days alone with five of his children. It is highly anticipated how hectic it will be after the viewers have watched the triplets over the months. The producers stated that there are many funny and cute incidents within Lee Dong Gook’s family.

[ +6517 / -151] Wow more children coming on the show. First a daughter, wins, triplets and now five children at once

[ +6075 / -149] Lee Dong Gook is going to have a hard time hahahahahahaha

[ +4403 / -215] The son is so cute when he is laughing haha

http://www.koreaboo.com/tv-shows/return-superman-welcomes-lee-dong-gook-five-kids/ 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 1

O6UI87h.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY 150725 (SUPERMAN + 1N2D )  +1.5 %  COMPARED LAST WEEK

16.0% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============

17.1% (2015.07.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.3 % (2015.07.5 닐슨코리아 제공)

15.1%(2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.1% (2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

12.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

===========================

2) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING + REAL MEN )

12.7%(2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

==========

12.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

13.5% (2015.07.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

============================

3) SBS GOOD SUNDAY (TAKE CARE OF DAD + RM)

6.4%(2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

==================

6.4%(2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

• Like 2

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPISODE 88 150725  --- YES BACK NO.1 THIS WEEK  

15.5% (2015.07.25  닐슨코리아제공) 

-------------------------------------

LAST WEEK 

SUPERMAN GOT 2ND PLACE WITH 

13.7 %(2015.07.19 닐슨코리아제공) 

1) MBC MASK KING WITH 16.0% 

-----------------------------------------------------------

2) MBC MASK KING 

14.6%(2015.07.25  닐슨코리아제공) 

---------------------

LAST WEEK 

1) 16.0%(2015.07.19  닐슨코리아제공)

====================

====================

3) SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD 

5.6%(2015.07.25  닐슨코리아제공) 

==============================

OVERALL 

1)KBS  1N2D S3  EPI 82  WITH 17.2 %

2) KBS  SUPERMAN EPI 88 WITH 15.5% 

3) MBC MASK KING  14.6%

4) MBC REAL MEN -11.9%

5) SBS RM 7.7% 

6) SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD 5.6% 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 7

Hi @Miree! Yes I do think it's a birthmark. I can just imagine when these boys grow up, theyd be surprised fans would also know stuff like these about them :P

thanks so much @kjmcth for the ratings. Glad to know superman is back at no1 although I didnt really mind last week's drop because I still enjoyed the episode. Just a tad sad that sarang's segment is getting shorter..

• Like 8

Guest leix_

Such pretty kids. Daehan looks the same, Manse got some sass, Minguk looks the most girly. Especially when his hair was being washed, you can tell he really is a pretty kid. All of them looked really handsome after they hair was done, though, especially Daehan and Manse. The style really suit Daehan and it showed Manse's charismatic face. Minguk looked as cute like always. 

Proud of him when he took that candy pack off the tree. He has the never-give-up attitude plus ingenuity. Sherlock Ming strikes again! MING ANGEL appeared also. No surprise there. 

Feel so calm when I see Jion especially when she smile and laugh. So bright and so lovely. 

--

Not more than two weeks ago when the producers said that new family hasn't been confirmed. But now we already have a preview. And that is why I don't trust what the producers say 100% or not really at all. This is for the case of Song family leaving, as well.

Although, wow that new appa is gonna have a heck of a time. Good thing his first twin daughters are already being very big helpers. 

Minguk Shares His Candy With Everyone on “Superman Returns”

minguk

minguk

Minguk, son of Song Il Kook, has really demonstrated the spirit of giving, earning the nickname of Ming Angel.

On the July 26 episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook takes his triplets camping. On this day, Song Il Kook eats some curry ramen for breakfast, and then walks into the forest while the triplets are still eating because he decides to hide some snacks for a treasure hunt.

When Song Il Kook tells the triplets that he has hidden some snack-treasures, the triplets go into the forest, even holding magnifying glasses.

Daehan finds a treasure first, and Minguk succeeds in finding one with candies in it as well.

Minguk shares his candy with Manse, who hasn’t found anything yet.

Minguk then looks at the VJ who’s filming him, and gives him a candy as well.

You can watch the rest of their treasure hunt on this week’s episode of “Superman Returns”!

Minguk Shares His Candy With Everyone on “Superman Returns”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/26/minguk-shares-his-candy-with-everyone-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 13

Not more than two weeks ago when the producers said that new family hasn't been confirmed. But now we already have a preview. And that is why I don't trust what the producers say 100% or not really at all. This is for the case of Song family leaving, as well.

Although, wow that new appa is gonna have a heck of a time. Good thing his first twin daughters are already being very big helpers. 

what they say new family not always appear this show becoz schedule lee dong gook's  as footbal player  ... 

• Like 2

Manse has the thickest and darkest hair among the triplets so it is great to style that kind of hair. But his hair will not stay like that without some styling aid. Daehan's hair is just medium thickness and lighter in color. Minguk's hair is baby-fine, light brown in color and thin, so it is quite difficult to style. Massage with some coconut virgin oil might encourage hair growth. Still they all look so handsome with the hairstyle. Lol, love their wigs as well. Way to go, Mingukie. You are really one smart and resourceful boy!

• Like 7

‘The Return of Supermen’ Triplet, turned into Three Sisters!

15116_1.jpg

The triplet Dae-Han, Min-Guk, and Man-Se turned into three pretty sisters.
On 26th, at the 88th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday-The Return of Supermen’, triplet enjoyed trip to beauty parlor, unlike the past. 
This day Song Il-Kook was surprised about the triplet, who cut their hair with maturity, which he did not expected. 
The highlight of this day, was wig with various style in the beauty arlor. Song Il Kook changed the triplet into three sisters. The first runner Dae-Han showed his pretty appearance, and Min-Guk and Man-Se also challenged to the change. They became Dae-Sook, Min-Ja, and Man-Soon, prettier than girls. 
Meanwhile, KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Supermen’ will be aired on 26th. [Photo=KBS2]

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=15116

• Like 5