[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest iambutterina

zuizui said:

Watching DaeHanie takes care of Migukie and Manse , they're putting a big smile on my face :D. There is truly a bond there and this is one of the cutest thing I've ever seen. 

Daehanie, you may not get a lot of attentions from viewers like your brothers. But my love for you grow deeper through every episode. I like your calmness, reliable and always protect Song appa's bags :)). :) And do you know how much I love your cute voice? Please talk more kid ,I would love to hear your voice a lot :D 

Still loving to see he smiles happily whenever he gives foods to Song appa or get compliments from dad. Daehanie is a total Daddy's boy.

PLEASE ALWAYS STAYS AS A RELIABLE  HYUNG

Guest izyanesa

OMG song il guk and his wife totaly bless with good kids i show their part and show to my grandmother and she dont believe the triplet only 3 years old..they ao behave but still cheer full..

I gonna miss haru but i hope see super star haru in the future she so talented and beautiful...

I cant wait to see uhm tae won and her daughter i remember she her photo in 1n2d s2...

I wish sarang's omma wish come true...having sibling will make sarang more mature...and i believe she will be more beautiful day by day

The twins so adorable i cant believe what i see..they grow up so fast i remember hwijae wanting to comunicate with them...and now they start talking...hehehe

Guest DespicableC

Hey everyone, long time lurker and fan of the show. There's something I've been more curious about lately, especially after watching today's episode with the introduction of Uhm Tae Woong and his family, so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone here might know. Why doesn't Song IL Guk's wife ever appear on the show or do any of the interview portions? I know she's a judge and must be busy with work, but if it's because she didn't want to appear on the show, it seems kind of strange that she'd agree to their family doing a reality show. I don't know if they addressed it in an earlier episode or anything. Just curious if anyone knows. I'd just really love to see how she interacts with the kids. I know there was some uproar with netizens not wanting the moms to have so much screen time but I actually like when they're on. I'd love for all the moms to get an episode like Shiho did with Sarang. 

Hi everyone! First time commenting in this thread. I have been watching this show 3weeks back since we started our winter break but now it's back to work. Anyway I'm a nursery teacher, and I'm glad I found this show, I just happened to encounter the triplets in YouTube and gIeh I'm so obsessed with them! Hahaha! Maybe it runs in my blood that I really happen to love children! I have been in this career for 13 years and I handle all the age group from 12 months to 4 years. And I admit that Il Gook and his wife did a pretty good job in raising their children. In professional perspect these children are well trained and disciple of course no one is perfect and they are still newbie as a parent because is their first time and probably they will not try another one because of his wife Heath issue; anyway as first timer they are great maybe one factor is the boys is going in a day care that is our counter part, we help the children to develop in their 3 prime areas of development: Communication and Language, Physical development and lastly Personal,social and emotional development.

I have plenty of observation to list down regarding the triplets.

Deahan-polite and well manner, when they were in the airport when the passport was given to him by the lady checker he bow his head and of course reliable taking the role of an adult just by taking care of his little brothers.

Minguk-smart boy, I think mathematic skills is excellent from a two year old like him he can count one to ten and trying to understand the shapes.

Manse- he is the explorer of them all risk taker, he has no fear of getting hurt, though his still developing of his gross motor skill he's learning and using all the language that he pick up in day care and use it in sentences.

I think it really runs in their genes that they are smart because mum is a judge ever since they are in her tummy they learn and heard a lot, plus bonus factor that both parents are tall so I'm not wondering their height and weight are faster than the normal Asian babies.

I handled different kind of nationalities so I know that they are blessed on that area. Most of all the presence of father's and mother's love can be seen on them. I like the fact that they have less toys in their home, I remember IG said that they are just taking that blocks out of the house if they are shooting, they expand their critical and creative thinking plus their imagination; unlike those ready made plastic toys or iPad. Don't get me wrong but children now a days have less interaction with parents because of the modern gadgets. I love that fact that they want them to use their body, don't you know that the more children are active physically the more their brain develops.... It's called brain gym, most of our brain gym exercise is crawling even they started to walk they should have a session of crawling even for 10-15 minutes it will help a lot.

Anyway enough professional talk I just wanted to say that KBS is doing a great job in doing this program, and I like their format that they will let the children graduate at the show to be a regular child. Let us just enjoy the triplets as long as we could!

DespicableC said: Hey everyone, long time lurker and fan of the show. There's something I've been more curious about lately, especially after watching today's episode with the introduction of Uhm Tae Woong and his family, so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone here might know. Why doesn't Song IL Guk's wife ever appear on the show or do any of the interview portions? I know she's a judge and must be busy with work, but if it's because she didn't want to appear on the show, it seems kind of strange that she'd agree to their family doing a reality show. I don't know if they addressed it in an earlier episode or anything. Just curious if anyone knows. I'd just really love to see how she interacts with the kids. I know there was some uproar with netizens not wanting the moms to have so much screen time but I actually like when they're on. I'd love for all the moms to get an episode like Shiho did with Sarang. 

In term of the triplets mom not appearing, I think imho a part of it has to be due to their profession. Song Il Gook mom is part of the government/politic so we don't see her as well ...it feel it has to do with their profession that it is not wise to appear cause some instance celebrity can get flake for it, for example Kim Jung Tae incident of visiting a mayor which netizen sees as exploiting the kids to promote a campaign ...

this week only  THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN broadcast where
 1n2d not airing  (due football  friendly match ) but Rating HAPPY SUNDAY STILL NO.1

NLKjXmW.jpg

prev rating p127

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (the return of superman)
-17 weeks consecutive-
17.0% (2015.01.04 닐슨코리아 제공) drop but without 1n2d
this week
======================

Last Week
-16 weeks consecutive-
17.9% (2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

---------------------------------

sbs good sunday (kpopstar4 + rm )
14.9%(2015.01.04 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
12.1%(2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============
mbcsunday night dwag + real men
10.3%(2015.01.04 닐슨코리아 제공)

7.8%(2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

=========

why mom triplets not appear on tv can be problem?? even PD superman already say so long for ii kook say YES to appear this show .. must PD + SONG II KOOK family already made agreement if they appear in this show his wife can't appear on tv just behind -voice ... this all abt song ii kook wife job as a high court judge ... this also for safety this family (hope everyone understand abt safety here her job abt judge people who make mistakes/ criminals) ..

zYKwNYN.jpg

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN THIS WEEK EPISODE 59

18.1% (2015.01.04 닐슨코리아 제공)

27th consecutive no.1

===================
LAST WEEK EPISODE 58

--(almost got 20%)
19.6% (2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

=====================

SBS KPOPSTAR 4
13.9% (2015.01.04 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
12.5% (2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

=================
MBC  DWAG
6.3% (2015.01.04 닐슨코리아 제공)

DespicableC said: Hey everyone, long time lurker and fan of the show. There's something I've been more curious about lately, especially after watching today's episode with the introduction of Uhm Tae Woong and his family, so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone here might know. Why doesn't Song IL Guk's wife ever appear on the show or do any of the interview portions? I know she's a judge and must be busy with work, but if it's because she didn't want to appear on the show, it seems kind of strange that she'd agree to their family doing a reality show. I don't know if they addressed it in an earlier episode or anything. Just curious if anyone knows. I'd just really love to see how she interacts with the kids. I know there was some uproar with netizens not wanting the moms to have so much screen time but I actually like when they're on. I'd love for all the moms to get an episode like Shiho did with Sarang. 

gosh..Daehan..reliable, quiet and caring uri DaehannieDid SIG and his wives have 6th sense putting Daehan as the oldest ?He's really really  mature for his age to the point worry me that he feels burdened.
In ep 56 Manse asked Daehan to open the pawn boiled and Daehan ask him "are you scared" which Manse nodded.It show how Manse also depends on Daehan when he's scared...same when Daehan confuse how to jump, Manse teach him how to jump...their bond is what made me teary sometimes..

Guest DespicableC

I've been watching the show since it started, so I'm fully aware that the concept of the show is about the dad's taking care of the kids. I don't have a problem with or see a problem with the triplet's mother not appearing on the show, I was simply just curious as to whether there was a reason as to why she didn't when the other moms appear on the show. I just didn't know if it had been addressed in an episode and I missed it. I figured it would more than likely be related to her job, but wasn't sure. 

DespicableC said: I've been watching the show since it started, so I'm fully aware that the concept of the show is about the dad's taking care of the kids. I don't have a problem with or see a problem with the triplet's mother not appearing on the show, I was simply just curious as to whether there was a reason as to why she didn't when the other moms appear on the show. I just didn't know if it had been addressed in an episode and I missed it. I figured it would more than likely be related to her job, but wasn't sure.