[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

amongst dad / husband in the show, i found that Tablo is my favourite. He's so bluntly honest and what you see from him is what you got.  His relationship with his wive, khj is soo cute.not overly romantic but it's like two bestfriends fooling around and then fall in love and can't live without each other.Tablo always ask his wives opinion regarding  Haru and his wives always gives her opinion with reasons. it's so cute.I adore KHJ as well. she loves her husband a lot and treat him like bestfriend rather than husband that needs to be torture or cautious of.

@simplydramafied1082 Yeah.. That is what I mean, because since she baby, her mom sometimes put her ballerina outfit to introduce her about ballerina world Although sometimes also that outfit too big for her that time :P hehehe...

Her parents cannot wait to see her development.. :D

Actor Song Il Gook recently mentioned how he found out about the bond that his adorable triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se share at the year-end party of the television show “Superman Returns” held last December 29.

According to Song Il Gook, he was able to see how much love his triplets have for each other through the program. “I didn’t know that the triplets’ brotherly bond is that deep. I found out how the children take care of each other through the show,” said Song Il Gook.

In “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook’s triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se show that they take care of each other while playing. While shooting their calendar, the three hold hands and show their warmth to each other, expressing their affection that viewers find endearing.

Lee Hwi Jae also expressed his opinion about the triplets and commented, “Dae Han, who watches (his brothers) from the sidelines, really seems like he’s the eldest son. Min Gook really has a lot of cuteness in him and Man Se is really carefree.”

“I am able to do things that I could not have done if not for the program, so I am really grateful to ‘Superman Returns,’” added Song Il Gook, expressing his gratitude to the show.

Meanwhile, “Superman Returns” has garnered the Viewers Choice Best Program at the 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards.

From Soompi news