[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MinShinners,
I dont have the time to join you today ,but just in case something goes wrong and I can not find our new thread I want to THANK YOU ALL
Many Thanks to our translators,editors,e.t.c.In my free time I do translate- from English to my mother language- Korean Dramas in a website that gives us the opportunity to watch them  and I know very well how hard it is.
I hope like another poster said to see all the MinShin pioneers in the new thread and start spazzing  all together.
FF writers please continue your excellent job.
To the New members .Welcome in our Family.Never is too late.
Love you all .
MinShin is the power of Love.

Oh no no no we can't hire a better stylist! Her current stylist can't be replaced as he's a unique hot guy named Lee Min Ho!! #delulu mode on :))

Ps. Although I'm so sick of black & lace (again!!) but she's sexy in this dress and at least I'm glad he didn't let her wear covered-up Qipao lol

@meridian Sis, we can offer to be her stylist hahaha @giselle_tw‌ will gladly volunteer too.

;;) yeah maybe her oppa doesn't want her to wear too revealing dress like the Miu Miu dress? He might have an heart attack again with too much sexiness and cleavage. Remember it's all over the news in South Korea =)) But she has the assets so she needs to flaunt them. LOL =)) =)) =)) Anyway, she is still alluring and beautiful. i love her make up though. :x

There is no doubt that she looks very beautiful and alluring in this dress too, she carries it with confidence, her hair and make up are flawless BUT I too cannot hide my disappointment of seeing her wear black and lace again, there are different colors too that would look great on her and also different models of dresses too. I wonder if this is her stylists choice or her request? From a stylists point of view I don't think it's a good choice to dress the celebrity you're working for the same way, with the same color and model sever times in a row, that means she lacks creativity, no offence since I don't know her but this is common sense! So this leads me to my other thought, maybe it's not her stylist but Shin Hyes request to wear these dresses, for whatever reason, maybe after miumiu she wanted to be more careful or *delulu on* maybe her oppa doesn't want her to reveal her assets as he is jealous *delulu off* 
I really don't know the real reason but whatever it is I respect it, she still looks amazing in anything she wears, if she feels happy with her choices of what to wear then so should we :)
Happy sailing, almost 2000 pages, yuuupppiiii, I can't believe it, we made it minshinners, thank you for all the wonderful memories we made during this time, hope to see you all in the new thread also, may the new thread be filled with happy, wonderful and spazzy news! LOVE YOU ALL!

Guest marijae143

%7Boption%7Dimage

This dress is just too long in my opinion but she still gorgeous and it shows her curves! She takes my breath away. She truly is glowing and a true sign of a woman in love!

Congratulations on reaching 2000 pages!!! JIkjin!!!

WHOA guys. DAEBAK! I haven't been around for weeks due to excessive workloads in both work and business, and am so shocked to learn we're just 4-pages shy away from a completely new thread!!! WHOA DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!!! 
I have nothing much to post. I'm resting this weekend to embrace another hectic week ahead. And a bit frustrated to see our lovely girl still chose to wear her now overly excessive choice of BLACK & LACE, LOL despite undeniably STILL looking oh so gorgeous and beautiful and lovely and sexy ;) WHY Shin Hye-ah, WHY! Why it has to be BLACK & LACE again? If you really like lace so much why can't you chose a PINK lace or RED lace instead my dear? Ahhh my poor hopeful heart! :P
Too much to spazz these days right? I'm sure you guys have tonnes of fun spazzing together :) I will try my best to juggle better and join in the future fun together! :D 
Hugs and kisses :-* Much love! :x

Guest itybittykitty

minhoshin said: itybittykitty said: giselle_tw said: Omo omo omo this is an additional clip from nottv interview. Now broadcast in Japan BS11TV -Han love. Some parts are repeats from previous version, but they add few more question and more MinShin interactions. Paging @nevrmind ... Nev mind to translate some new parts from here ? Especially at 3.20 what did ShinHye said to Minho ... Omo omo they look so cute bickering like that !!!!!! :x :x :x

Guest minshin2046

Omo Omo ....here we are at the end of this thread .... Thank you all that shared all your find thing n transalate the korean language to English for us for better understanding ... Thank you u all... Love u all hope to see everyone of us in the new thread ... Hope to c all your guys soon !! Muck :)

Guest itybittykitty

everyone relax about link to 2nd thread...i'm sure it will be posted once this one reaches 2000...don't worry and just enjoy <:-P

Archived