[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

I watched the episode and did not scene recap.. I saw it as a filler..

I thought SH was just beyond belief asking someone for help about her father who she put in jail and he is sick... ( I assumed they sent him to a mental or nursing home facility?) and the nerve to cry about this.. you put this man there you crazed obsessive murderer......

I can not believe JH thinks he can try this crap... dude.. this is over and done with.. there is no going back to this woman.. you left her, took her son, treated her badly and denied her the justice by blocking the truth and now you want to tell her you want her back possibly thinking of the past.. (no words... ) I am hoping that YS looks as smart as she dresses and tells him to forget it and get those thoughts out of your head.  (her feelings are for JW now.. ) besides JH is still married to the nut job in the corner trying to run YS down...  YS looked pained to have to deal with his drunken self...

I keep saying to myself.. only a few more days .. only a few more days.. does anyone know what will be filling this spot when this train wreck ends?

**Video Credit MBCDrama Channel on YouTube.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep saying to myself.. only a few more days .. only a few more days.. does anyone know what will be filling this spot when this train wreck ends?
What drama is replacing this one..?
I think it will be filled up with Ys cousin and Jw asst and ajjuma... Wed should be a desperate move day with Sh going after Es and please tell me they didn't let her back in the house... Yes it's a filler week...  

Preview to Episode 127

SH with JW at home

SH: Brother in law.....he had an accident....what did happened

YS visit JH at the hospital

SH: What is it that you doing coming here

YS: Is there anywhere else that you are hurt

SH: Leave...Get lost at once

JH lying on the road as YS crawl to him

Assistant: The accident happened because he wanted to save Director Han (YS).....

Assistant to JW

Assistant:....whether or not that he still love Director Han (YS)

JW opens the door with SH sitting at the table, there is a SD card on the laptop

JW: What are you doing

SH: I am not doing anything

JW: I didn't see your car at the car park

SH: Brother in law why are you asking me this matter

YS at the hospital

SH: As for you to say that a person life is nothing to speak of

SH in the car 

SH: Then it was I who knock JH

YS faces SH

YS: Do you hate me so much that you want to kill me

SH: What are you saying here

SH holding the SD card from her car SD card

JH tells YS as JW overhears

JH: I will do my best, could we start all over again

Ep 126

1. SH’s father apologized to SH. He said her mother is sick and he will make kimbap for her. He remembered that SH doesn’t like spinach and asked if she wanted him to put cucumber in it.
  2. SH looking stunned when she came out of the court room, remembering the last time when her father was acting funny. YS watched on.
  3. YS’s family couldn’t believe that SH’s father had Alzheimer’s disease. The aunt said that people must have well intention to have peace in their heart. She said that is the heart of a thief. The aunt decided to go for a lie down since she is tired.
  4. In her room, the aunt lamented for the SH’s father who is pitiful to have contracted that kind of sickness that is incurable. She wondered why that person always made people sad until the end.
  5. SH asked her father what happened; what Alzheimer’s disease. Her father told SH that he is fine. SH asked how he can be fine with that disease. Her father explained that he is still in early stage and if he accepted medical treatment…. SH said to her father that the disease is incurable. SH asked why his father did it when he clearly knows and when he cannot take care of himself. Her father told SH that he will forget; flower, trees, grass and things that he did before. After that, he will slowly forget the people around him and finally forget who he is. Her father told SH that before that day comes; when he knows who he is and who his daughter is; he should give his daughter what she wanted as long as he can do so, even though people will scold and curse him, casting stones at him for committing crimes towards YS again. SH cried. He told SH that he is not a good father who didn’t treat her well and didn’t treat her mother nicely. He said he didn’t bring her mother to look at the sea once which she so longed to do and making SH suffered with his load of debts. He told SH that this is what he can only do for her. He asked SH if things had become difficult now that his illness is made known. SH asked her father if it is time for him to worry about that kind of matter. SH’s father said he doesn’t have to worry since he had done the matter. SH’s father told his daughter to go and not to cry.
  6. KCJ was sitting on the tree outside SH’s house waiting for her to come home. He called out to SH when he spotted her. SH was shocked to see him. KCJ asked why he cannot get in contact with her recently. SH asked if KCJ is crazy to come here. KCJ told SH that she had kept avoiding him and asked who it is due to that he cannot turn left or right. SH asked if KCJ doesn’t know the situation and she had told him to go into hiding or else they will die. KCJ said he did so because he knows but hiding requires money. SH sternly told KCJ to follow her quickly.
  7. KCJ found out from SH that her father had Alzheimer’s disease and said the situation had become more complicated. He was hoping to end his fugitive life after her father had been sentenced guilty. SH therefore begged KCJ to go into hiding. KCJ told SH to give him some money to do so. SH asked if KCJ knows how she is feeling right now and how he can be so. KCJ told SH that he is anxious too. SH told KCJ that she gave it to him the other time and had no money right now. KCJ asked if SH is going to be like this. KCJ told SH that the police will reinvestigate her again if her father’s illness is exposed and it would be so interesting if he told the world now. KCJ told SH to therefore give him loads of money and promised SH that it will really be the last time. He told SH that he had a hyungnim in Manila and he can go there to rot for a few years or may even stay there for the rest of his life if she wanted. SH asked how she is going to believe him. KCJ asked SH if he should look for JH since he had nothing to lose.
  8. SH’s father was told that he will be sent to a nursing home due to contracting Alzheimer’s disease. SH’s father asked what will happen to his daughter. The lawyer told SH’s father that SH will be reinvestigated. SH’s father told that lawyer that it cannot be so and said he is fine, and had no problem at all. He begged the lawyer to let him stay in detention.
  9. SH paced up and down in her room wondering why KCJ did this to her at this time. SH received a call informing her that her father will be transferred to a nursing home.
  10. JH came home. SH came downstairs, telling the family that her father had Alzheimer’s disease. She told them that the lawyer had submitted the diagnosis report to the court and her father will be sent to the nursing home. JH asked so. SH asked what JH said. JH told SH that he doesn’t care. SH asked if JH can only say that. JH’s mother asked why SH treated JH like that and what it had to do with them when her father had Alzheimer’s disease and if they can still worry about him. She asked SH why she still doesn’t have any sense of shame. SH told her mother in law that she is too much and said he is after all her father, in law of JH’s mother. JH’s mother asked who is her in law and where SH dares to stick to. JH’s mother said she is infuriated every time SH’s father is mentioned. SH told her mother in law that she is really too much and went upstairs.
  11. JH tugged ES to bed. He remembered the time when SH’s father came to plead with JH to help SH out… and wished that he could delete those years living with SH.
  12. SH hid and watched her father being transferred to a nursing home. She apologized to her father as the van drove off and started to cry.
  13. SH came to work. SH told YS that her father had been transferred to a nursing home and asked if YS is happy now. YS said no. She told SH that she will only be happy when SH took over the place of her father in detention. She asked SH if she doesn’t know it is all because of her that her father suffered and got sick over the period. But YS said that SH only knows how to blame her at this point in time. SH told YS that if she had not force her to the brink, her father would not be so weary. SH blamed YS for causing her father to become like this. YS told SH that she only knows how to blame people as long as it is not her. She asked SH why doesn’t look back at herself for once and if SH really doesn’t know who started it first. YS told SH that she had no right to say that she is in pain. Not only had SH committed a crime towards her mother, YS said that SH is a sinner towards her father too. YS asked SH if she knows that she is the one who made her father bore her crime, plunging into hell. YS left her desk.
  14. SH received a text from KCJ telling her that she hasn’t remitted any money and asked if he should go to her company. KCJ warned SH in another text that he will go directly to the police station if she ignored him this time.  SH overheard two design staff commenting about a program she watched on TV about how a normal person was turned mental. SH got an idea on how to deal with KCJ.
  15. KCJ’s subordinate coincidentally KCJ at the massage chairs. KCJ received a call from SH asking him to meet at the café in 30 minutes’ time. KCJ left and the subordinate text JY about finding KCJ.
  16. KCJ was kidnapped by two men into the van. JY missing KCJ but saw the van.
  17. SH was informed on the phone of the success in kidnapping KCJ. SH told the caller that KCJ is a serious alcoholic gambler.
  18. JH was informed by his assistant that the auditing company had been changed by JW due to many suspicious areas. The assistant told JH that they will be exposed if it continues and asked if they should take measures. JH told the assistant to leave.
  19. JH went to drink in the bar. He called YS if she could meet him now. YS asked what the matter is about. JH said nothing much. YS asked if JH is drinking and told JH to go home quickly.  JH apologized to YS and said he is too ashamed to even dare to say sorry. He asked YS if he really can become a proud father to ES. He told YS that he seems to have taken the road too far. YS told JH that he is drunk and should go home quickly.
  20. JW’s assistant asked if JW isn’t knocking off work. He asked JW if he wanted to go for a drink with him today and told him of a good restaurant newly opened nearby. JW apologized that he cannot go with him today since he had someone he suddenly wanted to see. JW’s assistant knew it was YS and said that he is not important to JW anymore now. JW told his assistant that he is the one who betrayed him first and said he had been distancing himself from him lately from dating YS’s cousin. JW’s assistant asked if he had been so and said to JW that he will give in today. He told JW to be energetic after seeing YS today.
  21. YS’s cousin received a call on YS’s phone from the bartender that JH is dead drunk. YS’s cousin told YS about it and told YS to take a look JH since he is ES’s father even though YS was hesitant.
  22. SH called JH’s hand phone and was informed by the bartender that JH is dead drunk. SH asked the bartender for the address.
  23. YS arrived at the bar. She waked JH up. She asked why JH stayed here and told him that she will call SH to come. JH told YS not to do so. YS insisted but JH not call. JH got up and said it is good that YS came and he hugged her. SH came and witnessed the scene. YS pushed JH away from her and told JH that they should leave. SH went to hide in a corner. SH angrily said in her heart how YS dares to seduce her husband.
  24. YS offered to call a taxi for JH. JH told YS that he can do so himself. YS insisted. JH told YS to leave. YS sat JH down on the bench and went to buy him medication to cure his hangover.
  25. JW was told by YS’s cousin that YS had gone to fetch JH who is drunk and asked for the address.
  26. YS gave the medication to JH to drink. Both had a flashback how they met watching a peddler selling clothes. YS told JH that she will leave first but her purse fell out on the bench as she left.
  27. JW came to the bar but they had already left.
  28. JH noticed YS’s purse and saw the 3-leaf clover inside her wallet. He went after YS.
  29. SH followed YS in the car and decided to accelerated when YS was crossing the road on the green light, intending to kill her. But, YS was saved JH. SH left in her car in panic. YS saw the white car (not sure whether she remembered the number plate) and saw JH hurt.  

Episode 126

SH visit her father

SH: What is going on here...what with dementia....Father, how could have dementia

SH Father: I am fine......there is nothing wrong with me

SH: How can you say it is fine...didn't it mentioned that it was dementia...how can it not be something wrong

SH Father: It is still at early stage...just need to receive medical treatment with prescription

SH: That doesn't cure the illness....Why must be the illness be so serious. You clearly knew this for yourself, why did you still do it...a person who can't even look after his own health...why did you...

SH Father: I will soon forget...the flowers...also the trees, also the grass...whatever I have done in the past, I will soon forget then after will soon forget one by one the people who are around me then at the end, I will soon forget who I am. While waiting before that day comes, the time I still can remember know who I am, know who my daughter is...that is the time that I should want to give my daughter wants the most

SH: Father?

SH Father: People of course will admonish me that I am a man who committed crime that is deserving of death & will throw stones at me & towards YS I have once again committed a crime that couldn't be absolve but however as long as my daughter wants whatsoever...just as long as I can able to do for her...no matter what it is...I will do it for her...this is what I thought

SH cries

SH Father: Your father has never been a good father...was unable to treat you well...also towards your mother...I couldn't render her kindness. She so wanted to go & see the sea but never once I took her there. My lack of responsibility had led you to suffer. This is the one & only matter that I am able to do for you But when your father dementia was reveal, wouldn't you be in more trouble

SH: Is this the time now for Father to be worrying about this matter

SH Father: Yes...there is no need to worry...it is all my doing...Fine...Get up....Don't cry...You can't cry....my daughter

I am not sure I would have tipped my hand since SH destroyed the blackbox data... is there still a way with CCTV to get her for trying to kill YS?

Why is it that the guy how left the girl, married someone else, was mean to her took her son and was just a B***** now wants to see if they can have another chance. NO Dude you should have stuck it out with her in the beginning. Your parents did not think she was worthy.. also you are still married..

Preview:

Looks like JH is trying hard to get back with YS who does not seem to be feeling it (GOOD!!) he says something to JW and I am hoping he is is telling him to get a grip... SH really is a jealous shrew (but then when you know you got a man that never loved you it is understandable..) would it be wrong of me to say I hope that JH dies? or just disappears so that JW and YS can be together?

Finally they have caught up with KCJ and it is about time.. I hope he tells all it is about time.

Video credit MBCDrama Channel on YouTube

This drama is ending this week right.. someone tell me it is true..

Well Sh Bat S h i t  Crazy Attitude Is Really Getting Ready To Come Out....
Only thing Ys has to tell Kcj if he don't tell the truth her brother will come down and file attempted murder charges on him and blackmail charges will be added to the attempt charges...He would start talking then Why do they still have her (Sh) living in that house... This is getting to far out of hand and trying to stop Jh from taking Es see his mother did she think that Jh is keeping her there because he loves her...Get a grip...          

Guest colleenfh

Seriously, where to begin with the crazy?  Okay so does JH seriously think YS is ever going to go back to him?  Well it is a kdrama it could happen, but why would she go back to him when there is the truly awesome (& incredibly yummy) JW.  I mean have you guys taken a good look at his very beautiful eyes.  As for JH regret is what you get for making bad life choices and taking bad advice from people with vengeful agendas.  Just because he is regretful should YS give up her new life for his atonement, I hope not. 

I take it back SH is just as bat crap crazy as any number of kdrama villains.  She actually thinks the best move is to try to run down her rival/nemesis yeah that worked out well for her.  This woman, I just do not understand her reasoning, if she had succeeded she would have been the first suspect.  She didn't succeed and is still the first suspect.

The good news there are only 3 episodes left, YAY!!!  So, we are almost finished with this crazy and will be moving on to the next crazy kdrama.  I am often amazed by the masochism involved in this hobby/addiction of kdrama fandom.

Preview to Episode 128

JH with YS at the office

JH: Tomorrow, could you spare me some of your time

At Min's household. SH query JH as he dressed to go out with his son then stop him

SH: Where are you off to...you aren't going to see Han Yoo Soo..No....you can't go

YS with JW

JW: It is fine, just go & enjoy yourself

JH with JW

JH: Hyung, are you really sincere towards YS feelings

YS on the phone

YS; What: What...Kim Chul Jin is arrested

SH: also received a call

SH: So...what does this have to do with me.

JW & YS questioning KCJ at the police station

YS: This matter will not be resolve if you just be mulish in insistence over the matter....admit to the offence

KCJ: Perjury?

JW: Your choice...do you wish to be given clemency or spent the rest of your life in prison  

SH in her room

SH: Definitely must not confess

Guest atomickitty

@dexter8010 and @gene71632
I will see you both at Come Jang Bo Ri and Glorious Day
Come Jang Bo Ri because I ADORE Lee Yoo Ri. She was in the first daily drama I ever saw (Daring Women) and Glorious Day because Park Se Young is a good actress (when given a good role.. SMH aside)

I have a feeling this drama is going to end this week on a fizzle. They sort of overplayed it by extending this for 10 more episodes. It would have been so much better if it ended at a fast paced 120. Now we're all just sitting around, yawning because it's so boring, waiting for SH to be arrested.

Well it looks like JH finally realizes that he needs to do somethings right to show ES how his father is.. about darn time..

He should given that child back to YS a long time ago.. I am sorry I still do not like his mother. How dare she get upset because the father sent the child back to his mother either for a night or permanent. She did not do such a good job with JH and now wants to taint another life trying to make up for what she did to JH.. I I think that JH realizes that his chances with YS are over and he needs to wish her well and hope she has happiness (with JW).

How long should it have taken for them to find KSJ and arrest him getting him to talk.. geez..

Preview:

Looks like YS is told that KSJ may have told it and SH decides to try and run with JH trying to take her to the police station to turn herself in only for her to run off and go hide going crazy.

**Video credit MBCDrama Channel on YouTube.

Guest atomickitty

OH LORD!!
Is she going to lose it and end up in a mental institution? That's one of the most trite and my second most hated ways to end a daily drama. JAIL DRAMA WRITERS!!! That place exists! Just put them in JAIL. Why must they lose their minds, be forgiven, and end up in mental ward? The only daily drama where the evil girl ended up in a mental ward and it made sense was I think a TV Novel.. Hometown station. That girl was LEGITIMATELY crazy and the writer actually built that into the story from day one. It wasn't like most dramas where the person is just a selfish and evil person all drama long then SUDDENLY the last week, they start to show signs of losing their minds.

Preview to Episode 129

YS on the phone & SH overhears & makes a run

YS: What...KCJ had finally confessed

JW Assistant informs JW

JW Assistant: We had found...Oh Sin Hee's car & also the blackbox footage

JW: Where is Oh Sin Hee now

SH leaving the house with her packed bag. JH is at the gate to stop her

JH: Come with me

JH brings her to the police station

JH: Surrender

SH: Never

SH flees to a nearby taxi & takes off

SH drowns herself to kingdom come & muttering at cheap lodging

SH: Not possible.....It is not possible.....

Door knocks & surprise her

YS goes to visit SH father, his condition is deteriorating as SH is stalking among the bushes

YS Ajusshi?

SH father takes YS hand

SH Father: Sin Hee!

YS: Until when do want to keep running away

SH gets her belonging thrown out

Owner: Let us go to the police station

SH: I am not a person that you can treat in such a manner

Owner: Are you mad or what.....

Archived