✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

7 minutes ago, chdom said:

:ph34r: So happy that they finally tied the knot! We've been spoiled by pictures. I'm surprised actually cuz they've been a ninja couple. Seeing them so happy makes so giddy. :wub: 

LOL, your tag, ninja couple! Yes, and aren’t we getting more giddy with all the pictures posted by their friends who attended the wedding? It’s like only after the wedding that we get to peek into the close knitted friendships and their joy and happiness for the couple’s nuptial? We look forward to seeing more of the couple’s pictures at the wedding! :wub:

• Like 2

I’m sure none of us are strangers to THE 3 THIEVES OF SOUTH KOREA.

To me, Rain being one, for ‘stealing” KTH is like the ultimate achievement in that category because only 3 (or rather 2 men) out of the entire population of South Korea could achieve/get it, LOL! See, it is that difficult an achievement and Rain did it, apart from JJH who “stole” HGI.

So, the IG pic below is reminding everybody who are the 3 thieves of South Korea and thereafter all 3 positions are filled up...:lol:

• Like 2

Actually the picture of Rain holding the bridal bouquet is not one of his real wedding pictures. It was a picture for Lotte Hotel’s ad.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Married!

By Clockwatcher CelebrityJanuary 19, 2017

ff-1.jpg

Two days after the couple confirmed their marriage plans, Rain (34) and Kim Tae Hee (36) are officially married! Media reports had the wedding date as February 19th but it appears that they were a month off.

They got married at Gahoe-dong Catholic Church in Seoul. The church was swarmed by media and fans and security did their best to keep them out but some media managed to sneak in and take some pictures.

Anyway, the couple released some photos. Enjoy!

8n4t9B9.jpg

6ZD3Jcx.jpg

q95WV8B.jpg

D31dKE9.jpg

Congrats to the couple and we wish you a happy married life.

Credit: NaverGDCC fb

http://couch-kimchi.com/2017/01/19/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-are-married/

• Like 3

Pure joy....... !!! It happened... !! And it was so fast. The Wedding that we had waited for, yearned and longed desperately for, happened suddenly, causing such a wave of happiness to those who love the couple.

I love the first wedding photo that was released. The bliss is unmistakable..... their eyes sharing their love so freely and pure. Call it the look of love which inspired many songs. That look is so evident in their faces, their smiles, their radiance, their eyes immersed in each other. In Rain's heart he must singing love melodies to his WIFE..... finally we can call them the bride and bridegroom and then husband and wife. It has a nice ring to it.

How did everyone get the date wrong? Thought it was in February . In that sense it left us overwhelmed at the suddeness. Nevertheless I'm happy it's a REALITY now.

KTH certainly has her special image,  from the wedding dress to the simple bouquet . So individualistic rather than following the normal route of long wedding gown with super long train. Also no jewelry. However KTH is beautiful enough without adornments . Simplicity is classy.

Sending my CONGRATULATIONS..... Mr and Mrs Rain .... I like this title..... hehe

Image result for images of congratulations in gif

• Like 2

Mr. & Mrs. Jung... how I adore the sound of that! ^_^

BiKim's wedding is simple and elegant, true to their humble personalities. Have a successful marriage!

7 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

LOL, your tag, ninja couple! Yes, and aren’t we getting more giddy with all the pictures posted by their friends who attended the wedding? It’s like only after the wedding that we get to peek into the close knitted friendships and their joy and happiness for the couple’s nuptial? We look forward to seeing more of the couple’s pictures at the wedding! :wub:

:ph34r::ph34r:Ninja couple indeed! Thanks for all the info you've shared about them. Is there a pic of KTH's ring? How about Rain? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, wahhh...............it's been a while since we last chat online here. I almost forgot about this post of mine above - hahaha - I just remember that was last year, huh? I'm sure you're one of the happiest fangirls around right now..............."your dream has come true" NOW! And this you know what I mean - Thanks for sharing these funny advices for marriage.....Love them! You know, there's always a marriage effect. What's NICE is the feeling that everything "we do is for both of us." -  Being married means that there are structures to be dismantled, paperwork to be filled out. I'm not married yet but dear, is it really true that being married is the best feeling in the world????  For some people, being married doesn't substantially change things. While it's been said as well that relationships tend to go downhill after couples say 'I do,' but is marriage really a game changer as they say? Many said the only real difference is regularly wearing a ring now or referring to his partner as his wife instead of his girlfriend.  For me, marriage is more than an expensive ring and a joint income tax return. And I wonder why so many wedding-planning books revolve around the bride — but it's the groom's day, too! :lol:

Hi @willenette,

Your comment was made in 2015, dear. Hahaha, yes, that long ago! Well, it all made easy as I bookmarked it in my KimBi couple’s wedding folder. All I have to do is just open it and post. In 2015 then, I dare not even say that I’ll post it when KimBi announces their wedding. For one, they have been denying their marriage rumours and I’m afraid that if I say it, it may not come true, LOL! Thank God, it all ends well, at least up the wedding stage, and of course I’m super happy for the couple as a shipper. All my shipping and updates here have not gone to waste. Frankly, KimBi couple has kept their relationship under the radar so well that there were times when doubts do crept into me but after a little break from this thread from time to time always do me good I must say as I'll come back, recharged and raring to go again. That’s KimBi power on me, LOL...

On the subject of marriage, I was like you, having the question and doubts about it before I met my hubby. Happy and contented couples tend to say the one liner, "you’ll know when you meet your soulmate”. There were times when I thought how do I even recognise it? Should I buy a guide book on that and after marriage, should I get another book but on how to make marriage successful? My advice to you is forget all about the guide books. Don’t even bother to stop and browse at them in the bookstore. It’s in the air and the deep feelings in your heart (like for example thinking alike even without saying it aloud) when you know that is the one for you and they are there to stay, and that is God made and free dear! :D  Some people takes time to recognise it but they ultimately will find it within themselves and with their partners. If that person is not right for you, whatever sparks will wear off over time and you can’t exactly sit still next to that person. It’s like magnet. It sticks with the right one and doesn’t the opposite. After marriage, I could say, the one game changer that will bound to happen is your values. With the right significant other, they will expand constructively as you are building a relationship; a family of your own with you and your significant other's values. The values that you have before marriage are all those that were instilled in you by your parents/family. So, there is a difference there. @pluie25 has also said it well about marriage. Always be considerate and do give and take with the significant other because marriage is not always a bed of roses. You can fight over small things but ultimately love conquers all. All those goes a long way, in a happily and harmonious married life! So, dear, take the plunge if your heart and mind are telling you that he is the right one; your soulmate and it is the right time to do so! KimBi couple has done it already. It’s time for you to consider! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chdom said:

:ph34r::ph34r:Ninja couple indeed! Thanks for all the info you've shared about them. Is there a pic of KTH's ring? How about Rain? 

You are referring KimBi couple to be Ninja couple because they, together, can hardly be seen/detected for so long before their wedding? 

Or you mean the Ninja couple as in Rain in NA and KTH, his Mrs Ninja? 

Thinking about this, I remember doing a collage of Rain in NA and KTH in NTF which I am posting below. It’ll be fun, if one day, they play a couple fighting each before falling in love and then join hands to fight the baddies! :D

16179482_407496346259273_107210469341933

No picture(s) on Rain and KTH’s wedding rings yet. We’ve seen their pictures but the too blur to clearly make out the shape, size, etc. However, it looks quite modest for KTH’s (to me) as even though the pictures are not clear enough, we don’t see a huge diamond like we see ok Kim K’s fingers. I think that could be how KTH likes it. She is known to prefer fine jewellery to huge stones. I’m sure some reporters will snap their rings when they make public appearance with their rings on. :D

• Like 3

Rain, Kim Tae-hee become top celebrity husband and wife

SEOUL, Jan. 19 (Yonap) — Singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee tied the knot at a Catholic church in central Seoul on Thursday, becoming top celebrity husband and wife.

The two stars exchanged gifts and prayed during the modest wedding Mass at the Gahoe-dong Church, attended by only their family members, close friends and heads of their management agencies.

The bride opted for a simple knee-length dress with a bridal veil rather than a traditional wedding gown while the groom wore a black suit.

Among the celebrities invited were actor Ahn Sung-ki, singers Park Jin-young, Psy and Park Jun-hyeong of the first-generation idol group “god,” as well as actress Lee Honey who attended the same university as Kim. Ahn was Rain’s godfather when he was baptized in 2014.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee pray during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee pray during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee smile during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee smile during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017.

Park Jin-young sang “You’re The One,” a proposal song that he composed for his wife, during the wedding.

Rain and Kim, both Catholic, announced their engagement just two days ago but did not disclose the date and venue because they wanted to make it low-key. They even informed the guests of the time and venue of the ceremony only this morning.

The wedding preparations went almost like a covert operation and the church was placed under tight security a few hours before the wedding as a large number of journalists gathered for the event. The groom arrived at around 1 p.m.

Fans and reporters, who had been waiting for hours in front of the church where the two celebrities usually attended services, hurriedly moved to Gahoe-dong after belatedly obtaining information on the wedding venue.

The 34-year-old Rain and the 37-year-old Kim met on a TV commercial set in 2011 and officially started dating in the fall of 2012. Their relationship was made public on Jan. 1, of the following year.

Their relationship received wide media attention at home and abroad as both of them are top celebrities in the Korean entertainment industry with Rain being a well-known star in other Asian nations.

There constantly had been rumors between 2014 and 2016 that their marriage was imminent, which they denied each time.

The rumors were renewed on Sunday when the singer released a love song believed to have been dedicated to his soon-to-be bride. “The Best Present,” Rain’s first song after a three year hiatus, was co-written by himself and rapper Psy.

This image provided by the Rain Company shows actress Kim Tae-hee's handwritten letter for her fans.

This image provided by the Rain Company shows actress Kim Tae-hee’s handwritten letter for her fans.

Debuting as a pop singer in 2002, Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, was later named one of the “100 Most Influential People” by the U.S. Time magazine in 2006 and 2011.

His acting career began in 2003, when he played the lead role in KBS TV drama “Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School.” He has since appeared in many Korean soap series such as “Full House” and “A Love To Kill.” He also acted in Hollywood films like “Speed Racer” (2008) and “Ninja Assassin” (2009) and the Chinese TV series “Diamond Love.”

Kim, often referred to as the country’s most beautiful face, is best known for her roles in Korean dramas such as “Stairway to Heaven” (2003), “Love Story in Harvard” (2004), “Iris” (2009), “My Princess” (2011), and “Yong-pal” (2015). She has also appeared in many TV commercials.

The couple have no immediate plans for a honeymoon or having children, according to Kim’s management agency.

“Today, the first day of our long journey together, we’d like to make the first stride amid blessings from all our fans who have loved and cherished us,” she said in her handwritten letter whose image was released to media. “We’ll live well, respecting each other and filling each other’s shortcomings,” she added.

View of the Gahoe-dong Church on the wedding day of top celebrities Rain and Kim Tae-hee on Jan. 19, 2017.

View of the Gahoe-dong Church on the wedding day of top celebrities Rain and Kim Tae-hee on Jan. 19, 2017.

http://www.koreatimesus.com/rain-kim-tae-hee-become-top-celebrity-husband-and-wife/

• Like 2

The couple had a wedding reception at YG’s Skyfarm, after their church wedding on 19 January 2017 and, a little bit on the couple spending their first night with KTH’s family. Awwwwww, so lovely as well as the choice to hold their wedding at Tahoe-dong Cathedral!

Kim Tae-hee ♥ Rain-wedding ceremony ... 'Hwang Chang-yeon's wedding ceremony?

20170120104845_1008164_600_373.jpg

(Source: Hee Young Young, YG FOODS Representative Instagram)

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and actor Kim Tae-hee signed a few hundred years. Rain and Kim Tae - hee 's wedding attracted attention with its unprecedented simplicity. Rain and Kim Tae-hee met at the Gahyeon-dong Cathedral at 2 pm on May 19 and witnessed a lunatic massacre with Ahn Sung-ki as witnesses.

Gahoe-dong Cathedral was a marriage place that no one expected, because there was no marriage mass on Thursday and there was a distance from Oksu-dong cathedral where Kim Tae-hee was going. It is known that the two people took the Gahoe-dong Cathedral as a wedding place because it was recommended by Hwang Chang-yeon, the priest.

Hwang, Chang-yeon, a supporter of Suwon Diocese, had been with Kim Tae-hee for a long time and Hwang was reported to have seen a marriage ceremony at the request of Kim Tae-hee. The wedding reception that ended at 3 o'clock this day was 'The Sky Farm' located in Yeouido FKI Hall, not the church. It was announced through the SNS of the representative YH FOODS of Noh Hee Young attending the wedding ceremony of Rain and Kim Tae-hee.

Roh posted a picture of the wedding ceremony with the bride and groom, and added the words, "Preparing the wedding ceremony for the younger brother." 'The Sky Farm' created a perfect atmosphere for the bride and groom's wedding ceremony, which was held at the cathedral wedding ceremony, with a wide glass structure and white-tone interior.

Rain was reported to have hosted all the guests and then spent one night at his hometown with Kim Tae-hee and his wife's family members. According to a media report, two people who have not yet decided on a honeymoon home spent the first night at Kim Tae - hee 's parents' house and had spent a warm time.

In particular, Kim Tae-hee is said to have had a love affair with Rain, attending pre-marriage ceremonies and golf meetings with acquaintances. On the other hand, Kim Tae Hee expressed gratitude for her fans through her hand letter after the wedding ceremony.

On the afternoon of the 19th, Kim Tae-hee wrote in her handwritten letter saying, "I am truly grateful that many people congratulate and cheer me on the sudden news." "I am warmly moved and inspired by your full love, I will try to give it back as a mature actor. "

http://news.nate.com/view/20170120n14864

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Here I have the bigger picture of the table setting for the wedding reception, which is clearer.

Oh, I always love to see such table settings and look at KimBi couple’s. It has the bride and groom drawing on, what I think, the menu card. So cute! Hahaha, at a glance, so like KimBi couple! :wub:

16113148_407517572923817_730535551671782

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BPc2LYjANcm/?taken-by=hino2033

Another picture of the table setting, courtesy of https://www.instagram.com/p/BPeFw6dBelA/?tagged=김태희

16177638_407522739589967_689995499736611

• Like 4

Come to think about it, knee length dress/gown is pretty much KTH’s style. I read of Knetz' dissatisfaction over her choice of wedding dress, but hey, it’s her choice of wedding dress, it's her wedding and most importantly it’s her style, LOL! All that makes her a gloriously happy and radiant bride.

I also notice some pictures of knee length wedding dress/gown posted in IGs after seeing her wedding dress. Who knows, she might bring a new wave of knee length wedding dress/gown after this, just like she did for dresses in her screen projects!   :tongue::lol:

'The Best Bride' Kim Tae Hee Wedding Dress (feat. My Princess)

2017012010274594477_1.jpg

It's Kim Tae-hee. Wedding dress of Kim Tae-hee of 'January bride' is a hot topic. Kim Tae-hee (37) married World Star Rain (35, Jeong Ji-hoon) on March 19. The wedding dress of the bride Kim Tae - hee is almost as hot as the wedding of two people at the wedding ceremony held at the Gahoe - dong Cathedral in Seoul.

The reason why Kim Tae-hee's wedding dress becomes more popular is because it is a mini wedding dress. It is the purpose of these married couples who are devoted to a rewarding wedding ceremony. It is an evaluation that it added to the beauty of Kim Tae-hee's lovely and feminine.

The appearance of Kim Tae-hee in a mini wedding dress reminds me of her appearance in the 2011 drama 'My Princess' production. Kim Tae-hee was dressed as a costume reminiscent of a mini wedding dress at the time, and became a topic of beauty.

Kim, Tae-hee is a beautiful person who has not changed in 2011 or the present. I congratulate and bless the marriage of Kim Tae-hee, whose heart and appearance are both light. It is Kim Tae-hee, the representative of Korea.

2017012010274594477_2.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20170120n15260

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Your comment was made in 2015, dear. Hahaha, yes, that long ago! Well, it all made easy as I bookmarked it in my KimBi couple’s wedding folder. All I have to do is just open it and post. In 2015 then, I dare not even say that I’ll post it when KimBi announces their wedding. For one, they have been denying their marriage rumours and I’m afraid that if I say it, it may not come true, LOL! Thank God, it all ends well, at least up the wedding stage, and of course I’m super happy for the couple as a shipper. All my shipping and updates here have not gone to waste. Frankly, KimBi couple has kept their relationship under the radar so well that there were times when doubts do crept into me but after a little break from this thread from time to time always do me good I must say as I'll come back, recharged and raring to go again. That’s KimBi power on me, LOL...

On the subject of marriage, I was like you, having the question and doubts about it before I met my hubby. Happy and contented couples tend to say the one liner, "you’ll know when you meet your soulmate”. There were times when I thought how do I even recognise it? Should I buy a guide book on that and after marriage, should I get another book but on how to make marriage successful? My advice to you is forget all about the guide books. Don’t even bother to stop and browse at them in the bookstore. It’s in the air and the deep feelings in your heart (like for example thinking alike even without saying it aloud) when you know that is the one for you and they are there to stay, and that is God made and free dear! :D  Some people takes time to recognise it but they ultimately will find it within themselves and with their partners. If that person is not right for you, whatever sparks will wear off over time and you can’t exactly sit still next to that person. It’s like magnet. It sticks with the right one and doesn’t the opposite. After marriage, I could say, the one game changer that will bound to happen is your values. With the right significant other, they will expand constructively as you are building a relationship; a family of your own with you and your significant other's values. The values that you have before marriage are all those that were instilled in you by your parents/family. So, there is a difference there. @pluie25 has also said it well about marriage. Always be considerate and do give and take with the significant other because marriage is not always a bed of roses. You can fight over small things but ultimately love conquers all. All those goes a long way, in a happily and harmonious married life! So, dear, take the plunge if your heart and mind are telling you that he is the right one; your soulmate and it is the right time to do so! KimBi couple has done it already. It’s time for you to consider! :D

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing all your experiences & thoughts about marriage. I've learned something more. dear. You said it well...................:lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Pure joy....... !!! It happened... !! And it was so fast. The Wedding that we had waited for, yearned and longed desperately for, happened suddenly, causing such a wave of happiness to those who love the couple.

I love the first wedding photo that was released. The bliss is unmistakable..... their eyes sharing their love so freely and pure. Call it the look of love which inspired many songs. That look is so evident in their faces, their smiles, their radiance, their eyes immersed in each other. In Rain's heart he must singing love melodies to his WIFE..... finally we can call them the bride and bridegroom and then husband and wife. It has a nice ring to it.

How did everyone get the date wrong? Thought it was in February . In that sense it left us overwhelmed at the suddeness. Nevertheless I'm happy it's a REALITY now.

KTH certainly has her special image,  from the wedding dress to the simple bouquet . So individualistic rather than following the normal route of long wedding gown with super long train. Also no jewelry. However KTH is beautiful enough without adornments . Simplicity is classy.

Sending my CONGRATULATIONS..... Mr and Mrs Rain .... I like this title..... hehe

Image result for images of congratulations in gif

Hi lavender2love, hahaha - I'm one of them...................my source is also wrong - LOL! :lol:

• Like 1

Secrecy of the choice of Cathedral to marry is so well guarded that the employees (or maybe some/most) were not even aware of the event.

Like a lot of news reports calling it, a 007 operation!

Wedding held within 2 days of announcement by Rain and wedding ceremony lasted about 1 hour and the whole gang, i.e. KimBi couple, family members and invitees go off to the couple’s wedding reception at the Skyfarm! Very efficient an arrangement and I’m sure with the minimum hassle as the couple could have wished it.

[Rain-♥ Kim Tae-hee's Marriage Behind ②] The 'Wedding of the Century'

20177145148482180001.jpg

The wedding venue of actor Kim Tae-hee (37) and singer and actor Rain (35, Jung Ji-hoon) was not the Oshu-dong cathedral that Kim Tae-hee visited or the Namhansan martyrdom sanctuary cathedral of Gyeonggi province where Rain was baptized. In the middle of Seoul, Gahoe-dong Cathedral in Jongno-gu was the wedding place of both. However, it seemed that the staff of the church offices did not know it either.

On the afternoon of the 19th wedding of Kim Tae - hee and Rain, he went through the heavy security and entered the Gahoe - dong Cathedral. I met the staff of the office of the Gaesong - dong Cathedral and listened to the story. The employee said, "I did not really know that Kim and Tae Hee were married here." "I do not have a mass media on Thursday," he said. "I saw that Kim Tae-hee and Rain married in Gahoe-dong Cathedral."

"I did not know until morning, I just said there was an event in the church," he said. "I did not see you even though I was an employee here," he said, "there is nothing we can do."

20174510148482180011.jpg

When asked about the part that is not the priest of Gahoe-dong cathedral, he said, "First of all, I will be in charge of the cathedral, and the priestess will come to me from the party side," said Kim Tae-hee.

Meanwhile, on July 10, 2014, Ahn Sung-ki was baptized as a loan in the family of the lovers Kim Tae-hee and Kim Tae-hee attending the church in Suwon-gu, South Gyeonggi Province. Rain received Mikael as his christening name. At the end of 2011, Rain met Kim Tae-hee at the social commerce Kupang advertisement spot drew against the first eye. Kim Tae-hee and Rain who opened heart to lasting love call went to marriage after five years of devotion.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170120n02595

• Like 3

Park Joon Hyung Shares Sweet Photo With Newlywed Couple Rain And Kim Tae Hee

January 19, 2017
rain kim tae hee park joon hyung

rain-kim-tae-hee-park-joon-hyung1.jpg

g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung was a guest at the wedding of Rain and Kim Tae Hee, and he has posted a photo of himself with the newlywed couple to wish them the best!

Kim Tae Hee and Rain were married on January 19 in a beautiful private ceremony. Kim Tae Hee and Rain have both released hand-written letters to their fans to share their personal thoughts about their marriage. You can read Kim Tae Hee’s letter here, and Rain’s letter here.

On the caption to his sweet photo with the couple that he shared on Instagram, Park Joon Hyung writes, “Hey lil bro I wish you and your new bride a happy and loving journey with all of God’s blessings! BBBAAAMMM!!!”.

Congratulations once again to the couple!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/19/park-joon-hyung-shares-sweet-photo-newlywed-couple-rain-kim-tae-hee/

• Like 3

There are countless congratulatory message for KimBi couple on the occasion of their marriage. In their IGs and IGs by others.

It’s awesome to see and feel so much love for this couple who finally made it to the altar, with some, most touching.

What I am posting here are additional to those that I have posted back page of this thread.

Credit the IGs to their owners.

Spoiler

• Like 3