✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Omooooo, this cracks me up. With the sudden but extremely happy news of the couple nicely settling down, media outlets start to focus on other KimBi related news. We have their status as the richest real estate K-celeb couple and how is LW’s relationship with Rai before this. Now, we have prediction of how their kids will look like! Kekeke....yah, yah, I’m equally excited for them if not more, but their marriage is not solemnised yet and we are waiting for their wedding pictures. Here we have the prediction. Ah, still, the result is absolutely deabak!!! We actually had something like this when KimBi couple was outted in early 2013.

Cute kids!!! Me love very much and I’m sure, you all too!!!

So, KTH, no need to “slowly discuss about kids” The kids are too cute to be “awaited”! :tongue::D

Rain & Kim Tae-hee’s baby

(Image generated via www.Morphthing.com)

Rain and Kim Tae-hee’s surprise announcement on Tuesday about their engagement has got their fans talking about what their baby would look like.

For years, Kim has topped on the most beautiful Korean celebrity list in and outside of Korea, while Rain boasts a height of 185 centimeters, about 10 centimeters taller than the average Korean man. 

As such, fans have been anticipating the star couple will produce a Korean beauty.

The K-pop Herald merged Kim and Jung‘s faces to take a guess at what their baby might look like.

Computer generated images of Kim and Jung's baby girl (left) and their baby boy/ Image generated via www.Morphthing.com

Rain and Kim Tae-hee will walk down the aisle Thursday. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201701181633484978006_2

• Like 3

Keeping our hopes high and fingers crossed that the wedding will be held tomorrow, 19 January 2017 and we get to see some pictures of the couple at the wedding, or on the way to the wedding or after the wedding!!! :wub:

Rain And Kim Tae Hee′s Wedding Date Revealed

Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee have shared more details on their upcoming wedding.

On January 17, Rain shocked fans by announcing his marriage to long-time girlfriend Kim Tae Hee through a hand written letter. Although the letter did not reveal much details, it has now been revealed that the wedding will take place on January 19.

Rain And Kim Tae Hee′s Wedding Date Revealed

Additionally, the couple will be holding their wedding at a cathedral as Kim Tae Hee is known to be a devout Catholic. They are carefully planning an intimate wedding with family and close friends.

It has also been revealed that there is a possibility that the location may be changed as the original cathedral has been exposed. It is said that Rain and Kim Tae Hee plan to reveal the exact location to their managers on the day of the wedding.  

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially began dating in 2012 and officially confirmed their relationship in January of 2013. 

Photo credit: eNEWS24 DB

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/111834/rain-and-kim-tae-hees-wedding-date-revealed-korean-celebrity-news

• Like 2

The news report below stated that there will be no wedding pictures and no honeymoon yet for KimBi couple.

Whut, no wedding pictures???

I find it hard to believe that there will be none as keepsake. Perhaps, it actually means that they will not share with the public?

Well, say whatever, it’s their business whether to share with the public or not. We respectively await what the couple will do for their fans later on.

Fighting, KimBi couple, all the way to the altar first!!!

[Solo] Rain ♡ Kim Tae-hee, two wedding photos, 'wedding photo · honeymoon'

htm_2017011814281977275.jpg

Singer and actress Rain and actress Kim Tae - hee have two things that do not exist. There is no wedding picture, and my honeymoon plan is not available. "I was told that Rain and Kim Tae-hee did not shoot the wedding photos, because the city is a city, so I do not want to get married because I want to eat quietly and not as gorgeously as possible."

I also delayed my honeymoon. Usually, honeymoon leaves much of the day or the day after the ceremony, but Rain and Kim Tae-hee reportedly delayed their honeymoon to the next. When we went to honeymoon after wedding ceremony, we thought that we could get very hot interest by airport coverage. In addition, Rain has been comebacked for three years as a singer, and has been reported to go on a honeymoon as soon as the activity is finished.

Rain and Kim Tae - hee are cautious about everything in preparation for marriage. Rain said on his 17th day of his marriage announcement, "I want to finish the wedding and time as quietly and godly as possible in times of unstable and difficult economic times. So, please understand that I can not tell you. "

Rain and Kim Tae-hee become married only after five years of devotion. Rain 'is the head of a family and she wants to be a good husband and a man. She always kept my side and always impressed by many things when I was hard and happy. Now, trust is built up and love grows, and it is fruitful. "" Thank you for the love of your fans for the past 16 years. In the future, I will show you a good singer and actor in a more responsible and humble manner. " Kim Yeon-ji

http://news.nate.com/view/20170118n23086

• Like 2

The interest of Japanese media on KimBi couple’s wedding news.

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee marriage, media day special issue "

2017011808585052520_1.jpg

Japanese media have shown great interest in the news of the marriage of singer and actor Rain (35, Jung Ji Hoon) and actor Kim Tae Hee (37). Rain and Kim Tae-hee are representative Korean wave stars and are popular in Japan. Therefore, the Japanese media are showing particular interest in the news of the marriage announcement of Rain and Kim Tae - hee.

On the 18th, Japanese media Sankei Sports handled the news of the marriage of Rain and Kim Tae-hee as top news on their homepage entertainment. Sankei Sports said that the marriage of Rain and Kim Tae-hee's marriage was "married to a couple of big hitters".

ankei Sports not only included the official position announced by Rain and Kim Tae-hee in Korea on the 17th, but also covered the profiles of the two people and showed great interest in the marriage news of the "Korean Wave Tycoon Couple". Sankei Sports has also come up with the prospect that it is "likely to shake up the dark scenes of Korea" in relation to the Korean Wave giant couple.

On the other hand, Rain and Kim Tae-hee, who started dating since 2012,

http://news.nate.com/view/20170118n07356

****************************************************************************************************

If the couple actually invites their close fellow K-celebs to their wedding, I could think of KTH’s close friend, Honey Lee, PSY, JYP, Ahn Sung Ki (the godfather of Rain at the latter’s baptism), among others.

[ISIS IS] Rain ♡ Kim Tae-hee invites 'best' stars at the wedding

htm_2017011885352546619.jpg

Singer Rain and Kim Tae-hee are known to have invited "confident" stars to their wedding ceremonies. An entertainment official said, "Rain and Kim Tae-hee are said to have invited people with familiar backgrounds and stars as guests." The actor of the actor who invited Kim Tae-hee said, "We will be invited to the wedding ceremony."

Rain and Kim Tae Hee finally get married after 5 years of devotion. Their first meeting dates back to 2012. After meeting with an advertising shoot in the fall of 2012, I started full-scale fellowship from the end of the year. Since then, there has been a lot of marriage, but every time he denied the marriage, he was cautious.

As a matter of fact, Rain, who recently made a comeback as a singer, was careful about wedding plans and marriage plans while promoting new songs. When JTBC introduced his new song 'The Best Gift' in 'Knowing Brother' as 'Prophosphine Song' members, 'Brotherhood' members were shocked to see that this is now a marriage announcement. Rain introduced it as a song that everyone could write as a proposal song, but as members of the marriage announcement, they were surprised to say, "I'm going on a strange moment."

The members including Kang Ho-dong said, "Do you want to see it right now?" I joked, "No, my new song can be buried." However, it was reported that Rain was preparing for marriage even during this recording. I wanted to refrain from talking about my marriage plan or my lover, Kim Tae-hee, as it is a place to promote the new song.

Rain announced his marriage to his lover Kim Tae - hee on 17th through his hand letter. Rain 'is the head of a family and she wants to be a good husband and a man. She always kept my side and always impressed by many things when I was hard and happy. Now trust grows and love grows, and it is fruitful. "

Regarding the exact plan related to the wedding ceremony, he said, 'The wedding and time are about to finish as silently and godly as possible in the difficult and economically difficult times of the present day. I hope you understand what I can not tell you. "I have been thankful for your love for the past 16 years.

In the future, I will show more and more responsible and humble appearance as a great singer and actress. " Finally, Rain concluded, 'She is the best gift for me.' Kim Yeon-ji

http://news.nate.com/view/20170118n06330

****************************************************************************************************

A bit about the meeting of the couple’s families on the marriage, which took place in November 2016.

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee marriage, November last year,

A201701180002_1.jpg

Singer Rain (35) and actress Kim Tae-hee (37) were reported to have prepared to marry at the end of last year. According to the music industry on November 17, the two men officially greeted and dated their numbers in November last year in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, attending only Rain's father, sister, Kim Tae-hee's parents, sister and brother.

An ancestor who knows both of them well, "Everyone would have guessed that they were getting married, but it was a matter of time, and I have just gotten the date," he said. Another entertainment official said, "I planned a two-person Okhwadong cathedral as a ceremony, but I think I will get a lot of attention, so I do not rule out the possibility of changing the place."

Rain and Kim Tae-hee have been communicating for a long time since fall of 2012 and it was said that the atmosphere of the meeting was cheerful. The wedding date was held on the 19th day after the completion of the 'best gift' activity in the rain.

An agency official at Lane Company said, "There is no special schedule until February after today." Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee is reportedly not informing his manager about the wedding to maintain security.

Even until the time of the marriage announcement to Rain on SNS, the manager of Kim Tae-hee did not know the fact that the non-Kim Tae-hee marriage was announced. Later in the morning, the agency decided to release a press release and confirm the marriage. An entertainment official said, "I know that Kim Tae-hee is very embarrassed when he reports late."

http://news.nate.com/view/20170118n00936

• Like 2

I’ve no idea what the panelists are discussing, but it’s related to KimBi couple’s wedding news that is in the top ten news.

Credit : 채널A 뉴스TOP10

And, I have to screenshot the below to share here, coz it is so cute! Yeah, if we don’t get to see their wedding picture, walking down the aisle, we can imagine how it could be like through this screenshot! :tongue::D

15995084_406814809660760_176607424128512

• Like 2

OH WOW.... !! OH  WOW.... !!!!! I'M HERE SO EXCITED AND CLAPPING FOR JOY AT THE SUPER NEWS THAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING AND LONGING FOR.......!! FINALLY !!! NON STOP SMILING NOW. 

CONGRATULATIONS RAIN AND KIM TAE HEE. MAY YOU HAVE SUBLIME BLISS IN YOUR UNION AND BLESSINGS OF ADORABLE CHILDREN.

@Nancyzak................. so many of your beautiful fan pictures...... simply lovely. Thank you.  I particularly like this one. Oh wait ..... !!! Isn't that the wedding dress we once talked about ? I remember we were comparing wedding dresses and we love lacy elegant off shoulder ones. I think we were yakking a lot about wedding dresses like the ones from Andre Collection to her partners Kim Rae Won, Song Seung Hun. So gorgeous the bride and bridegroom are ... Rain and KTH. Love the majestic church and the suave future husband.  So nice to be able to say BRIDE AND BRIDEGROOM. Been dreaming for so long for this . Hope we get more photos of the wedding day..... what she wears? where ? who are the guests? Hope too she invites Kim Rae Won, Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung Hun, YooAIn, Joo Won ......

16113314_406573659684875_753860046241372

Credut Nancyzak

It's funny I read of it from my Microsoft Mobile which I don't use much ( that's why I was late with the news ) and not from my Iphone. I was casually browse-reading when the news came smacked at my face. I actually let out a whoop after nearly spilling my coffee. Eyebrows were raised of course at my lack of decorum..... hehe...  Then I rushed over to Soompi BiKim. Whoaaa....... sooooo much spazzing from the news and the beautiful couple. Thanks Nancy.,

I'm back tracking as much as possible...... will take me some time ( been busy lately ) Oh it's good the show you posted in subs Ask Me Anything. It caught my attention. Verrrryyyyyy entertaining and insightful .

Oh so many articles to read through. Will be back. I'm just delirously happy with this AMAZING NEWS.

Will be back...... Skip off whistling happy tune and so happy with Rain's propsal to his lover KTH. Surely the moon and stars are dazzling more than usual tonight ? And tomorrow a rainbow stretched across the sky to celebrate the couple's wedding?

Changing my profile picture from Han Suk Kyu cos I lost a bet ( He is Daesang winner ) to our gorgeous couple. I chose from your fan art.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lavender2love said:

OH WOW.... !! OH  WOW.... !!!!! I'M HERE SO EXCITED AND CLAPPING FOR JOY AT THE SUPER NEWS THAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING AND LONGING FOR.......!! FINALLY !!! NON STOP SMILING NOW. 

CONGRATULATIONS RAIN AND KIM TAE HEE. MAY YOU HAVE SUBLIME BLISS IN YOUR UNION AND BLESSINGS OF ADORABLE CHILDREN.

@Nancyzak................. so many of your beautiful fan pictures...... simply lovely. Thank you.  I particularly like this one. Oh wait ..... !!! Isn't that the wedding dress we once talked about ? I remember we were comparing wedding dresses and we love lacy elegant off shoulder ones. I think we were yakking a lot about wedding dresses like the ones from Andre Collection to her partners Kim Rae Won, Song Seung Hun. So gorgeous the bride and bridegroom are ... Rain and KTH. Love the majestic church and the suave future husband.  So nice to be able to say BRIDE AND BRIDEGROOM. Been dreaming for so long for this . Hope we get more photos of the wedding day..... what she wears? where ? who are the guests? Hope too she invites Kim Rae Won, Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung Hun, YooAIn, Joo Won ......

Credut Nancyzak

It's funny I read of it from my Microsoft Mobile which I don't use much ( that's why I was late with the news ) and not from my Iphone. I was casually browse-reading when the news came smacked at my face. I actually let out a whoop after nearly spilling my coffee. Eyebrows were raised of course at my lack of decorum..... hehe...  Then I rushed over to Soompi BiKim. Whoaaa....... sooooo much spazzing from the news and the beautiful couple. Thanks Nancy.,

I'm back tracking as much as possible...... will take me some time ( been busy lately ) Oh it's good the show you posted in subs Ask Me Anything. It caught my attention. Verrrryyyyyy entertaining and insightful .

Oh so many articles to read through. Will be back. I'm just delirously happy with this AMAZING NEWS.

Will be back...... Skip off whistling happy tune and so happy with Rain's propsal to his lover KTH. Surely the moon and stars are dazzling more than usual tonight ? And tomorrow a rainbow stretched across the sky to celebrate the couple's wedding?

Changing my profile picture from Han Suk Kyu cos I lost a bet ( He is Daesang winner ) to our gorgeous couple. I chose from your fan art.

Hello, @lavender2love!!!

You are welcome! Hahaha, you must be so busy that you had no time for Soompi for a while. I was looking out for you because you have been anticipating the good news for so long! Yeah, like so long with the rest of us here, LOL. Never mind. You can always backtrack since the good news came on 17 January 2017!

I’m not sure whether the wedding dress in my fan art that you’ve posted was among those that we talked about in the past. She modelled quite a few in before. I was lucky to find this particular one that matches so well with the angle that Rain is looking and his is for the Lotte Hotel ads.

From the news that I’ve gathered so far, the wedding will be held quietly and piously in a cathedral to be attended by the couple’s families and relatives. There is no official news from the couple about close friends or celeb friends being invited. I’ve also not read about a huge wedding reception to be held at a hotel either based on the few news that I’ve come across so far. All in, just a very small and cozy ceremony with own family and relatives, which I kinda knew all along that this will be the route that the couple will take for their wedding. Wedding pictures for the fans? Let us keep our fingers crossed that the couple shares later. Meanwhile, the couple should be readying now for their big moment in their lives as it is going to be today!!! Yayyyyy!!!

Please also watch Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook through the link that I’ve posted in the same page as Knowing Brother, Ask Me Anything (I think. If not, the following page). YHY asked Rain directly about the ring on the fourth fingers and watch Rain’s reaction, LOL!

Right, see you later. Take your time to run through all the news!!!

• Like 1

For the record, the picture of KTH sitting on the bed should to be a photoshoot for Allerman ad, because of the unmistaken Allerman duvet cover.

Photo of Kim Tae Hee in a wedding dress draws attention as wedding draws near

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1484775459_af_org.jpg

Soon bride-to-be actress, Kim Tae Hee, showed her true goddess-like features in a sophisticated wedding dress.

On January 16, she modeled for an advertisement wearing a wedding gown.  With just a day away from the big day, Kim Tae Hee is clearly drawing much attention.  In the exclusive photo, the actress is sitting on a bed holding a bouquet in her hands, perhaps thinking about walking down the aisle.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee and singer Rain will be holding their wedding at a cathedral tomorrow on January 19, hoping for a quiet and dedicated ceremony, considering the nation's current state of turmoil.  Details regarding the couple's honeymoon have yet to be revealed.

Rain_1484770298_245DQW51AR99B18RH0N3.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/photo-of-kim-tae-hee-in-a-wedding-dress-draws-attention-as-wedding-draws-near

• Like 1

Just “details" of their supposedly plans on wedding pictures and honeymoon.

Well, except for their wedding as planned, the rest seems to be up in the air due to the tremendous amount of attention on their nuptials.

May the wedding runs smoothly and beautifully for the couple! 

Details about Kim Tae Hee and Rain's wedding revealed

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1484741054_af_org.jpg

More details about Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding have been revealed!

The news of the two top stars' marriage has been the center of a lot of attention, and fans are very curious about their upcoming nuptials after 4 years of dating. According to an insider, "I heard that Rain and Kim Tae Hee have not shot a wedding pictorial. They're not preparing a bustling wedding as they want it to be as quiet as possible."

It's also reported they've pushed back their honeymoon. As they're afraid going off on their newlywed vacation soon after their wedding could gather too much of a crowd, Rain and Kim Tae Hee have decided to honeymoon after some interest dies down.

Congratulations to the soon-to-be newlyweds once again!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/details-about-kim-tae-hee-and-rains-wedding-revealed

• Like 1

Here we have, the timeline on KimBi couple’s love story, by the author as named under the headline! 

Oh, by the way, the image of Rain with KTH sitting next to him after the July 2014 timeline is actually a fan art, made by someone I knew and who was once active here. The image is credited to her. 

Rain and Kim Tae Hee: A Love Story Timeline, Star Couple to Wed This February

After four years of dating, Hallyu superstars Rain/ Jung Ji Hoon and Kim Tae Hee will finally tie the knot this February. Although the date is not confirmed yet, the couple will definitely wed this February 2017.

The star couple popularly known as KimBi, a play of their name Kim Tae Hee and Bi which means Rain in Korea, impending nuptials is at the top of trending topics in South Korea’s biggest web portal Naver after Rain posted his wedding announcement in his Instagram on January 17.

Since the couple started dating, there have been numerous wedding rumors between them that their respective agencies have refuted several times. In one of his interviews, Rain promised that should they be getting married he will be the one to announce it to their fans and rightly he did. Fans all over Asia were delighted with the news.

Let’s take a look at the love story of Hallyu’s Biggest Sensation and Korea’s Most Beautiful Woman based from web.

images-4.jpg

Official Coupang

October 2011

Rain and Kim Tae Hee met while doing a commercial film (CF) for social commerce company Coupang which was released on November 2011. The chemistry is very much evident during the filming.

September 2012

Since the Coupang CF, it has been said that Rain and Kim Tae Hee developed feelings for each other and become a couple.

rainw.jpg

군복무 마친 가수 비

October 2012

Rain entered compulsory military service and reported at the 306th Army draft camp for 21 months of conscription.

rain-kim-tae-hee-2.jpg

Official Dispatch

November 23, 2012

The first time that Rain and Kim Tae Hee were caught in camera dating. According to Dispatch, “Rain and Kim Tae Hee attempted to date invisibly, trying to blend in with the environment. Kim Tae Hee could be seen in her Toyota Camry while Rain brought his BMW Mini Cruiser, in which, Kim Tae Hee transferred over to Rain’s car. The two enjoyed a date in the car, believing they were away from the public eye.”

December 2012

In December 2nd and 29th, Rain took another leave from his military radio station post. Dispatch said that the couple got together. After Rain got off his duty, he gets picked up by Kim Tae Hee’s car. Dispatch said that the couple enjoyed a date in Rain’s house on the 23rd and 24th but the Korean Ministry of National Defense only confirmed the three days: November 23rd, December 2nd and December 29th 2012 that Rain took leave after being questioned why the singer/actor got too many days off from the military service.

January 2013

After several couple sightings Rain and Kim tae Hee’s agency confirmed that the two were dating. Kim tae Hee’s agency officially confirmed her relationship with singer-actor Rain and stated: “It is true that they are dating, but at the present time they are slowly beginning to get to know each other with good and positive feelings,”

July 10, 2013

After 21 months, Rain was discharged from the army.

January 2014

During an interview, Rain was asked about his relationship with Kim Tae Hee, he said that their relationship is still going strong. He also described about each other’s work and expressed, “We don’t touch on each other’s work. I don’t let her listen to my songs. When my album comes out, she will probably hear it. I love surprising people, so even my own family doesn’t get to listen to my songs early.”

15975050_406979716310936_727361430813856

www.megafun.vn

June 2014

The couple was sighted on a BBQ restaurant date.

July 2014

Rain was baptized by the Catholic Church. It is widely known that Kim Tae Hee and her family is a staunch Catholic and when Rain was baptized, wedding rumors started flying.

16143687_406979726310935_690039970230730

www.famouspix.com

January 2015

Rain is in China to film a Chinese TV series “Diamond Love” and Kim Tae Hee were spotted visiting him. The couple boasted of their steady romance.

June 2015

During the course of their dating, Rain and Kim Tae Hee has never stepped out in public as a couple but during an event they both attended in China as guests for Chinese cosmetics brand JVJQ’s 10th anniversary, the couple were seen boarding the same flight but “as soon as they got off the flight, they started walking separately.”

16112880_406979872977587_912860368578979

July 2015

On July 4 the couple were spotted at their friend’s coffee house in Gangnam

November 2015

With the neverending marriage rumors, both sides deny that a Christmas wedding is in the offing prompting Rain’s agency to state: “How can there be a marriage that we don’t know about,” and Kim’s Lua Entertainment agency also denied said rumor saying that they were “absolutely not true. We don’t understand where these rumors come from.”

Rain was scheduled for a concert in Shanghai on Christmas Day as part of his Asian tour.

May 2016

Rain and Kim Tae Hee spends three-day vacation with his family in Jeju Island

January 2017

Rain released his song ‘The Best Gift’

After a three year break from music, Rain released this song which was composed by his long-term friend PSY. The Gangnam Style singer that it was his gift to the couple and shared that “The Best Present” was a proposal song made by Rain and full of everything Rain wanted to say to his soon to be wife: Kim Tae Hee.

A part of the lyrics of his new song: “Your name is big happiness” the Chinese characters for Tae Hee’s name big happiness

On January 17, Rain confirmed marriage plans with Kim Tae Hee through a handwritten letter on his Instagram.

Here’s the translation:

“Hello, I hope everyone’s healthy this cold winter.

“This is Jung Ji Hoon.

“Already 16 years have passed since I debuted. The fans that were with me all that time have become beautiful women and mothers.

“Now I, as the oldest son in my household, also seek to become a great husband. [Kim Tae Hee] has always been there for me, unmoving, in sad times and in happy times, and she never fails to amaze me. Our trust and love for each other is as strong as ever, and we’ve decided to take the leap.

“As the current times are unstable, we will be as quiet and humble as possible with our wedding ceremony. As such, we apologize for not revealing details to the public.

“Thank you again to everyone for sending me so much love over 16 years. I will continue to move forward with my career, both as a singer and actor, with responsibility and modesty.

“She is the best present to me.”

Hours after Rain’s announcement Kim Tae Hee’s agency released this statement

Hello, this is Lua Entertainment.

It’s time for actress Kim Tae Hee and (singer/actor) Jung Ji Hoon to become bonded as each other’s most valuable partners, so we want to summarize the current situation. The two have built up their relationship of love and trust as a couple over the years, and that relationship has finally yielded its fruit.

They plan on carrying out their ceremony as quietly and as piously as possible under the guidance of the Catholic church, and to honor the wishes of both as well as their parents, we cannot reveal the time and place of the wedding, for which we apologize. They will hold a small and meaningful ceremony with only their families present, and have not yet made any plans for a honeymoon afterward.

Children, who are the beautful gifts of two coming together, will be discussed slowly after the ceremony. [Kim Tae Hee] would like to thank everyone for their love and attention, and will put in all her efforts into living as an exemplary family. Any questions and concerns there may be, we will answer as soon as we come to a decision on each situation.

Once again, we thank you, and we wish you good fortune in the New Year.”

PSST.Ph congratulates Rain and Kim Tae Hee on their forthcoming wedding.

http://www.psst.ph/rain-kim-tae-hee-love-story-timeline-star-couple-wed-february/

• Like 3

It seems that the wedding will be held in the afternoon of 19 January 2017. Some reports even identified the Cathedral in which KimBi couple’s wedding is going to take place.

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, today (19th), the wedding ceremony of the church ... "Express Couple"

PS17011900052.jpg

Singer Rain (born Jung Ji-hoon) and actress Kim Tae-hee (37) marry in a five-year love affair. On the afternoon of the 19th, the two people will perform a mass ritual with the participation of their parents, relatives,

The time and place of the wedding will be announced to attendees on the morning of the ceremony. "I want to have a quiet wedding" reflected the will of the two people. Rain said he was married on March 17 and said, "We want to finish the wedding and time as quietly and godly as possible in times of economic uncertainty and economic difficulties." Kim Tae - hee 's agency, Lua Entertainment, also asked for the understanding that both parents and the parents do not disclose the time and place according to their will.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain have joined together in the 2011 social commercial advertisement. Beginning in the fall of 2012, January 1, 2013, devotion was revealed to the public. Since 2014, there has been a steady marriage, but denied each time.

he marriage of the two was a sudden announcement, but there was a hint. Kim Tae Hee recently released a new song 'The Best Gift'. It was a proposal for Kim Tae-hee, a song co-written by Psy and Rain. The song "Taehee" (Kim Tae-hee's name) (Tae Hee, Kwang Na-hee) was released as "Kee Tae Hee"

The honeymoon is reportedly not going away, and about the child's plan, "I plan to do it slowly after marriage."

The marriage was a topic of conversation only with the assets of two people. It is because the real estate that only two people own is 50 billion won. Kim owns 6 billion KRW of Cheongdam - dong Villa and 25 billion KRW of Tosan Street, while Kim Tae - hee owns 6 billion KRW Hannam - dong Villa and 13.2 billion KRW of buildings near Gangnam Station.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170119n06916

********************************************************************************************************************

Rain ♥ Kim, Tae-hee, today (19th) Secret marriage ... Birth of a limited express couple

20170119000647_0.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (35) and actress Kim Tae-hee (37) marry on 19th. Rain and Kim Tae - hee make a wedding ceremony on the same day in Seoul Mo Shrine as a mixed party. The two sides shared the position of a private marriage and kept the date and place of the exact wedding secret. Wedding ceremonies are held only among family members and acquaintances.

"We want to finish the wedding and time as quietly and godly as possible in the most unstable and economically difficult period of the present day," Rain said. Kim Tae-hee also said, "The wedding will be held as quietly and godly as possible."

Rain and Kim Tae-hee met for the first time in 2012 with the filming of the advertisement, and started the open devotion the following year, and conclude the marriage of a couple in five years.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170119n08474

• Like 1

These two are the biggest stars/celebrities in South Korea, yet they're so grounded. With their status, you would expect them to wed extravagantly but No, they wanted it quiet and simple with their family and closest friends in attendance only. I have so much RESPECT for the both of them for coming up with this decision, it just proves how humble they are. May they live a blissful married life. I don't wanna say may they live happily ever after which is so disney-ish but with their love story, I would love to see that. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pluie625 said:

These two are the biggest stars/celebrities in South Korea, yet they're so grounded. With their status, you would expect them to wed extravagantly but No, they wanted it quiet and simple with their family and closest friends in attendance only. I have so much RESPECT for the both of them for coming up with this decision, it just proves how humble they are. May they live a blissful married life. I don't wanna say may they live happily ever after which is so disney-ish but with their love story, I would love to see that. 

Hi @pluie625,

You said it so well and I so with you on this. :wub::D

• Like 1

OMGGGGGG!!! :blink:

Talking about fact finding and yet I see another that is badly in need of one!

Article below is by Dramafever but gosshhhhhh, what will Rain or KimBi couple think if they see it? I mean the pictures of Rain and Han Ye Seul for a wedding subject for KimBi couple???!!! :o

i feel bad for KimBi couple and so, I am replacing all those pictures with other KimBi couple’s images! He!  :wink:

11 Interesting facts about Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s marriage

8333630311_7bb40597b41.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee blew our minds with the surprise wedding announcement yesterday. Let’s take a look at 11 interesting facts about their marriage!

1. Rain and Kim Tae Hee are getting married tomorrow

95a7ce6d-25a8-404c-a6ef-f8de523219d8.jpg

Though the couple didn’t share the date or place, they’ll marry at a Catholic church on January 19, 2017, according to sources. The rest of details is still a secret.

2. They had originally planned for a Christmas wedding

d1d02b1b-7dfa-4477-9eec-f1c22c0838d0.png

But the recent political upheaval resulted in delay of plans.

3. Rain had promised to share the wedding news with fans 

fullsizephoto656309.jpg

When the marriage rumors went out of his control in 2015, Rain promised his fans to share his plan instead of having them find out through the news. 

4. There have been four marriage rumors 

994907b6-420a-4060-a3c2-b58afe78b9e5.png

Long before it actually happened, many wondered whether Kim Tae Her and Rain will marry because they’re Korea’s top stars, in their thirties, and have been dating since 2012.

5. They won't go on a honeymoon 

133b2db1-e81d-4c24-a107-29a8730fc648.jpg

They don’t have any plans as of yet, probably because of the same reason they had to postpone their wedding for.

6. Kids are on the agenda though they’re not in a hurry

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1445872397_af_org.jpg

They will plan for kids after marriage, according to Kim Tae Hee’s agency.

7. They’re getting married in a Catholic church

rain-dan-kim-tae-hee-_140206143830-794.j

…which proves the rumors right that Rain got baptized with Kim Tae Her and family in 2014 for a Catholic wedding ceremony.

8. The Best Present was a sweet prelude to tomorrow’s wedding

c62f070e-48e0-4591-835e-5681957212a8.png

In Rain’s newest single, The Best Present, he sings, "Your name forever will be the biggest happiness,” which refers to his fiancée, Tae (big) Hee (happiness). He also sings about the ring on the fourth finger and how “you look more white than your wedding dress.” 

9. They’ll live in Rain’s flat in Chungdam-dong, Seoul

70570e22-7c6c-4e9b-a76b-ef0a5e6c87b7.jpg

Other occupants of his apartment include Han Chae Young, Choi Ji Woo, and more.

10. They’re in great terms with each other’s family

e1ef9a24-3bd6-42f3-876d-698f39eb1289.jpeg

Kim Tae Hee’s father loves Rain and would take him to golf outings. Rain and Kim Tae Hee vacationed with family in Jeju Island last year.

11. Combined, their real estate assets hold the highest value

3f320805-ad38-4ab6-8614-f40d44a4eca0.png

Kim Tae Hee’s Hannam-dong house and building near Gangnam subway station are worth 17 million USD. Rain’s house and building are worth 25 million.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/11-interesting-facts-about-rain-and-kim-tae-hees-marriage/

• Like 1

Rain-Kim Tae-hee, where do you get married ... Potential of Oshu-dong and Yeoksam-dong Cathedral

htm_20170119102713411710.jpg

Singer Rain (35, Jung Hoon Hoon) and actor Kim Tae Hee (37) conclude a hundred years. The two men kept a steady security on the 19th, saying they would announce the specific wedding venue and time to their closest manager and wedding attendants on the morning of the same day.

The most prominent places are the Yeoksam-dong Cathedral, Myondong Cathedral, Familial Chapel, Oksu-dong Cathedral, Bangbae-dong Cathedral, and Myondong Cathedral. There is a possibility that it is not Seoul. Kim Tae-hee is usually known to go to the Oshu-dong Cathedral.

Previously, Rain and Kim Tae-hee said, "We want to keep the wedding and time as quiet and godly as possible because the current situation is unstable and economically difficult."

The two met at the shooting spot in 2012 and became a lover later that year. Rain and Kim Tae - hee have been meeting each other for a while without having to go through the conversation. While Rain was in the army, Kim Tae Hee was caught in a meeting every vacation.

In 2014, he was baptized along with Kim Tae-hee, Rain a Catholic. According to his agency, the two men are reportedly not on their honeymoon. "I plan to discuss it slowly after marriage," he said.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170119n12650

***************************************************************************************************************

It’s a great day.

eun20170119092143_O_01_C_1.jpg

[Sports Korea Reporter Jo Eun-ae] Another pair of top stars is born. Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee marry. Rain and Kim Tae-hee will perform a mass ritual with the participation of parents, acquaintances, and agency officials at the Seoul Mochu-cha Temple on the afternoon of the 19th.

As a wedding ceremony for a couple of top stars, there was a lot of attention in the world. However, according to the will of the two people who want to raise a quiet ceremony, press conferences, photos, and other events are omitted. The wedding time and venue will be announced only to attendees of the morning. It was reported that attendees were asked to keep confidentiality of time and place.

In addition, Rain and Kim Tae-hee reportedly did not leave the honeymoon after the wedding ceremony, and said that their children's plan is "going to think slowly."

In particular, Rain said on her 17th SNS that she would become "a wonderful husband of a family" on the 17th of last month, she protected me without any difficulty or happiness, now that love has become bigger and fruitful. He also announced his marriage.

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae-hee met in a commercial shoot in 2012 and developed into a lover. On January 1, 2013, a date of dating was captured and she recognized her fellowship. After about five years of devotion, she became a married couple.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170119n09126

***************************************************************************************************************

[Solo] Rain, marriage announcement with Kim Tae-hee 4 days ago

days before the announcement of marriage to his lover, Ahn Sung-ki (65), his son, Kim Tae-hee (37), a singer and actor, The fact that the marriage was announced and invited was confirmed as a result of <the fact> report. Ahn Sung-ki is considered to be the first participant of two private wedding ceremonies.

Ahn Sung-ki's an aide said on the 19th <The Fact> on 19th, "I know that Ahn Sung-ki has made a direct contact 4 days before the announcement of the marriage." "I invite him directly to Ahn Seonggi who became a loaner when he entered Catholicism. I think it is a good manners. "

Rain and Kim Tae - hee kept the secrets so much that they married their family members. The marriage was announced on the 17th, two days before today. However, it seemed that the spiritual father, An Sung-ki, was unable to contact him suddenly, so he invited him to march ahead of his marriage announcement.

Ahn Sung-ki, who is bound to be a Catholic culture and arts athlete, participated in the celebration image "Koinonia (friendship) - We are all gifts" with Kim Tae-hee at the time of the Pope's visit to Korea in 2014. The film was made by director Cha Eun-taek (48), who was involved in the gates of Choi Seon-sik, a government farmer.

20171421484790586.jpg

Rain was baptized as a loan to Ahn Sung - ki in the same year on July 10th, when his lovers Kim Tae - hee and Kim Tae - hee 's family attended the ceremony. A Godfather is a man who promises religious instruction in Christian baptism as a boy or a girl.

Ahn Sung - ki 's baptismal name is' Apostle John', and Kim Tae - hee is' Verdah '. Rain received Mikael as his christening name. At that time, there was speculation that Rain and Kim Tae-hee's marriage was imminent. On the other hand, Kim Tae - hee and Rain have a wedding ceremony on the 19th after five years of devotion. Other than marrying in 'cathedral', time and place are all closed.

Rain said, "The wedding will be held as quietly and reverently as possible in the ceremony of Catholicism according to the wishes of both parents and ourselves. We will give you a deep understanding that everything related to the ceremony is held in private," said Kim Tae- "Since the current situation is unstable and it is a difficult economic time, the parents will be taking small and meaningful parents and their families.

The honeymoon is not a concrete plan yet, and the child, a beautiful gift of fruit, will plan more slowly after marriage. " The two first met at the end of 2011 in a social commerce Kupang commercial shoot and developed into a lover.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170119n14966

• Like 1

Rain & Kim Tae-hee couple to mark 'first-tier' superrich

Rain and Kim Tae-hee will top the list of the “chosen few” rich celebrity couples, as they are to soon wed. 

Photo: The Straits Times

Rain and Kim Tae-hee will top the list of the "chosen few" rich celebrity couples, as they are to soon wed.

The 13th episode of Channel A's "Poongmoon," aired a year ago, revealed the couple's real estate possessions.

15304_1484792813.jpg

Photo: Channel A

Kim has a 6 billion won (S$7.3 million) villa in UN Village in Hannam-dong, Seoul, called "the Beverly Hills of Korea."

She also has a 13.2 billion won building on Teheranro in Gangnam.

15304_1484792797.jpg

Photo: Channel A

Rain has a house in Samseong-dong and a building on Dosan-daero, both of which are located in southern Seoul.

Their collective assessment value comes to 26.3 billion won.

Rain and Kim are set to walk down the aisle Thursday.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/rain-kim-tae-hee-couple-mark-first-tier-superrich

• Like 1

Aisyyyy, just can’t escape the pro-snoopers! Media outlets could have placed their reporters at each potential cathedrals to catch the “Wedding of the K-topStars" Hehe...

Yes, we get to see the cathedral that KimBi couple might marry at, unless it is not it! :tongue::D

[Solo Capture] Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, Married Mass Secretly prepared ... Begin entry

htm_20170119123526411687.jpg

Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae - hee 's marriage party invited guests began to enter the mass. Rain and Kim Tae - hee are on their way to the marriage ceremony at Seoul Han Cathedral on the afternoon of the 19th. The day-to-day sports camera caught the visitors entering the cathedral to celebrate their wedding.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee revealed the place and time only to the morning sidewalk this morning. In an unstable state I want to be married quietly and I have all the information about the wedding.

The two guests were invited to the ceremony at 12 pm on the day. The bodyguard wandered around the cathedral from 10 am on the day and looked around. There were also guards inside the cathedral.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170119n19400

********************************************************************************

Another picture outside the Cathedral.

2017011912190921718_2.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20170119n19635

• Like 2

Might as well camp here and wait for @Nancyzak posts and updates LOL.... Thanks chingu! We can only depend on you! 

And you're probably right that all the news portals in SK placed their reporters to all the catholic churches in SK just to see where the wedding's gonna be held LOL.

• Like 2

In backpage, i said that I am posting all the fan arts on and videos for KimBi’s wedding. Actually, I found that I have a few more, with some that were posted before but I am reposting for the actual wedding day post, haha.... I am also posting some IG pictures with congratulatory message to KimBi couple.

Oh, I will also post comment by @willenette (wave to you, @willenette!!! You might have forgotten it but in 2015, I was so touched by what you have posted and told you that I’ll post it one day, given the opportunity. I actually mean it to be the day when KimBi couple gets married and today is the day!!! Yay, finally!!! :wub::D

By Grevin Seoul, as KimBi couple has their wax figures that. Is it going to put them next to each other? :tongue::D

To quote @willenette

[https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/16-jung-ji-hoon-정지훈-鄭智薰-aka-rainbi-비-ピ/?page=2947]

*** A good relationship is more than something we want—it's something we need to be our happiest, healthiest, most productive selves.

But at home or work fulfilling relationships don't come automatically. They take an investment in time and energy as well that can be learned. 

There's a big difference between falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more.

At weddings, the Master of Ceremony will advise/crack some wedding/marriage jokes. Here I have some, to entertain ourselves, with the wedding of KimBi couple!

Funny advice for marriage

Advice for bride: don't expect your husband will change after marriage. 
For groom: don't expect your wife won't change!
On your wedding day, remember you can't buy happiness - but a luxury home and a few sports cars on the driveway could help!
Advice for man: marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is... a husband!
Advice for her: he stole your heart, so steal his last name!
One piece of advice for a successful marriage - Keep her happy!
Advice for newlywed: you love each other because you hate the same stuff!
Funny advice for both: the happiest people don't HAVE the best of everything, they just MAKE the best of everything.
Funny marriage advice: marriage should not be about looking at each other but looking in the same direction!
Advice for a husband: never laugh at wife's choices, because you are one of them!
Don't sweat the small stuff on your wedding day - Your marriage has only just begun!
Two things are necessary to keep wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.

Funny quotes for newlywed

Marriage is not always 50-50. Some days you will wake up and may have to give 90% and your spouse will give only 10%. Other days you may give just 25% and your husband will have to put in the rest 75%!
Five magic words for a successful marriage: I'm sorry, it's my fault!
Do all things with love!
You may now update your Facebook status...
Remember marriage is like a flower - Keep it fed and watered so it can blossom and grow!
If at the end of the wedding party you are married to the one you love - then everything went perfectly!
Congratulations! You have found that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
Advice for husband: If at first time you don't succeed - try doing it the way your wife told you!
Congrats on your promotion from "When will you marry?" to "When are you going have babies???"
Funny quote about marriage: Marriage is a workshop where husband works and wife shops...
Advice for clever bride: A man can be the head of the house, but a woman is a neck and she may turn the head any direction she wants!

Wedding songs.

On This Day.

Credit : sge1977

Everything.

Credit : BrianMcKnightVEVO 

When God Made You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykzGwA8Tp7o

Credit : austinbatman

Take My Hand 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeWXdkEUPbo

Credit : Emily Hackett

15994552_406672346341673_731182973026438