✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

kim tae hee radiant setting off for honeymoon with rain

January 22, 2017

rk9

rk9.jpg

Awwwwwwww. First time we are seeing these two in public holding hands. The star couple departed for their honeymoon today and Kim Tae Hee doesn’t need a bodyguard with a hubby like Rain. The singer-actor was protective of his wife while she warmly smiled and waved to fans and media camped at the airport. Rain is oozing hotness while wifey is pure beautiful. So gorgeous they are together. Rain thanked the fans for coming to see them while Kim Tae Hee expressed her gratitude for all well-wishes.

Spoiler

rk1.jpg

rk2.jpg

rk12.jpg

rk11.jpg

rk10.jpg

rk8.jpg

rk7.jpg

rk6.jpg

rk5.jpg

rk4.jpg

rk3.jpg

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/kim-tae-hee-radiant-setting-off-for-honeymoon-with-rain/

• Like 4

News bites: January 21, 2017 » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

Drama Casting & News 

Rain_KimTaeHee1.jpg

Kim Tae-hee, Rain

• Them babies are gonna be beautiful: Congratulations to Rain and Kim Tae-hee, who first divulged to fans on January 17 that they were engaged, then made it official two days later by tying the knot in a small ceremony that included family and close friends (Kim’s BFF Honey Lee caught the bouquet). Both stars expressed gratitude to fans for their support via handwritten notes on social media. [Osen]

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/news-bites-january-21-2017/

***************************************************************************************************

Rain, Kim Tae-hee Wed in Private Ceremony

photo810620.jpg

K-pop star Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee tied the knot in a private ceremony at a Catholic church in central Seoul on Thursday.

Kim's agency released wedding photos later the same day.

The photos include shots of the couple gazing lovingly at each other, with the bride wearing a knee-length dress with veil, and of Rain and Kim kneeling in prayer together. 

photo810619.jpg

Kim later thanked her fans in a handwritten letter. "I am so grateful to the many fans who sent congratulations", she wrote. "Today is the first day of our long journey together. We are happy to take the first step with the blessings of all our loving fans".

The couple revealed their plans in a surprise announcement just two days before the wedding. They reportedly do not plan to take a honeymoon.

Source : english.chosun.com/si...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-kim-tae-hee-wed-in-private-ceremony-102577.html

***************************************************************************************************

Rain and Kim Tae-hee's wedding pictures and Kim Tae-hee's letter of gratitude

photo810415.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee got married.

Pictures of their wedding at a chapel in Seoul were released on the 19th.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain seem like the happiest people on Earth. Rain is smiling and Kim Tae-hee is looking at her with love in her eyes.

photo810416.jpg

Kim Tae-hee wrote a letter showing her gratitude:

photo810417.jpg

"Hello, this is Kim Tae-hee.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who came to the wedding despite the short notice.

Today is the first day we start our lives as a married couple together. I am glad we started it within the blessings of our fans.

We hope to depend on each other as life partners and live our lives to the fullest.

As a wife and an actress, I am going to return the favor by doing my best.

Be careful of the cold weather and have a Happy New Year.

Thank you again".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-s-wedding-pictures-and-kim-tae-hee-s-letter-of-gratitude-102554.html

• Like 3

Gifs on KimBi couple’s loving and sweetness overload, at Incheon International Airport to depart to Bali!

Gifs are from SK TV news report.

Click on the link to the blog with the gifs embedded.

http://m.blog.naver.com/favourite45/220917629889

***********************************************************************************************************

Artworks below are from this blog :

http://m.blog.naver.com/njnle1211/220914047856

16179687_408991449443096_120243127423712

16179127_408991499443091_831864390090433

16179655_408991599443081_116008091866121

• Like 2

WOW ... !!! WOW... !!! BREATHLESS

AWESOME PICTURES OF THE HONEYMOONING COUPLE

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FANTASTIC PHOTOS.... THANKS EVERYONE.

SO MELTING .... THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER

HER RADIANCE LIT UP A THOUSAND STARS.

HER SMILES AND HER FACE GLOW. 

RAIN IS SO GENTLEMANLY .... HIS ARM ALWAYS PROTECTING HER AND KEEPING HER WARM AND SECURE . THE DREAM HUSBAND

I'M SO HAPPY AND THRILLED FOR THEM. THE WAITING WAS NOT IN VAIN.

Thanks @Nancyzak for the flood of photos. Drooling over all of them . You know Nancy, it's like our long dammed-up gate of waiting, hoping , sighing over news of their wedding suddenly bursts open and a deluge of breaking news of their wedding, holding hands at the airport came flooding over us. Remember we used to talk about their stars crossing in the universe and impacting their union.  I'm no longer wedding starved.... so happy.

I enjoy looking at all the photos ( scrutinising them for the details .... heh )..... such striking couple, imbued with megawatts of star power. They share the bliss of a happily married couple.

Hope to see them lazing in the sun happily enjoying each others' company...... eeerrrrr...... after a romantic night of intimacy. They will show little signs of the-night-before.... their closeness and fulfilment

Picking photos randomly but zooming in on those showing those special moments.

20170122173814396.jpg

1485074263987600.jpg

st_1485087843818_954534_3.jpg

Spoiler

w704.jpg?&ssl=1

1701222147534320.jpg

172720710011.jpg

2017012217540489700.jpeg

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

[ST Photo] Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, 'Ring of the Rosary beads ring'

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing more photos. The ring is NICE - they could put it on a necklace, too. This kind of ring comes in different styles and vary in price and material. .:lol:

• Like 2

Thank you for the pic ..

I am a very very long time rain fan .. I used to breathe Rain ... my life centered around him .. but real life happen ... 

I been waiting to see this day (the girl doesn't matter) .. and when it's finally here it seem surreal ...

I am so happy beyond word .. I thought my craze has died off .. I thought I no longer care about him .... I was wrong .. I am very much affected by the wedding.. I am so happy ..

Watching them holding hands warmed my heart .. I hope he is happy forever and she too ... 

Rain must have love her so much and she too ... to decide to get married as 35 ... is a big thing for a superstar ....

I pray for both of them to be happy and may god bless them

• Like 5

@Bambiina long time no hear my dear, do you still remember me? Lol. If I'm not mistaken it's around ninja assassin days? Or since Rainism days? Or was it at EndlessRain625 or sixtofive1982 where  we used to post and since then, we haven't been active in any Rain sites. I lurk here every now and then and post sometimes. 

Me too, I was so happy when I heard Rain announced he's getting married and then BAM! 2 days after he got married, talk about  dropping a bomb and surprising and shocking the whole world and not rushing at all hahaha. Or should I say since he's Rain, he came with typhoon when he announced it.

And I'm so happy that they're both just so happy and in love and glowing and radiating. As we can all see in the pictures, pure bliss and happiness and there's so much love all over them. I hope to see Rain's "raindrops" (baby) soon or little Bi's and little TH's soon and I know it's far fetched but it would be nice to see him with his baby(ies) in superman returns. 

• Like 3

Hello everybody!!!

So happy to see new well wishers and fans from both sides dropping by. Thank you for visiting this thread. Please carry on and drop by whenever you can! :wub:

Thank you too, to all who contributed to this thread, be it videos, pictures, fan arts and moral support! I know I’m late in saying this for few days already but gosh, aren’t we not overwhelmed by so many news of the couple for the past few days!!! Then, out of the blue from this morning until now, I was not able to access this thread. I thought I was locked out forever from Soompi, LO, and thank God, here I am. I’ll continue my posting hereafter.

Oh, but the way, I want to reply to some of you but let me get all the additional news, pictures and videos posted first! Aja, fighting!!! :wub::D

• Like 2

New IG pictures by close friends of the couple.

It seems, by now, without doubt, one by one KimBi couple’s friends are taking turn to update with their pictures with KimBi couple or either one, LOL!

Yes, keep it up and give us more, KimBi couple’s friends!!! :wub:

Read Park Joon Hyung's message! 

I don’t know what about the last lady right at the back of the picture has done it too, but all the other make-up artists of KTH and her hairstylist uploaded the same picture in their IGs. Awwwww,  gorgeous bride. 

Let us see whether JSM will upload a video on make-up tutorial for KTH’s! Some commentators have asked for it.

• Like 2

@pluie625 Of course I still remember you.. how can I not..

We were here since the Fullhouse era ... back in 2004 .. my craze continue until just recently ... 

I am so happy for him.. trully and sincerely happy .. loving the pictures thank you @Nancyzak

I think I met one pluie from soompi too (it was not you I think) .. she gave me a necklace .. we went to Rain first HK concert.. or was it in Bankok ... is it you?

Arghhh .. I use to chase him around the globe .. wahahaha

At airport.in Bali.

Rain keeping a close eye at KTH! Kekeke......:tongue::D

So nice that one of the ladies who followed the couple gifted KTH with roses, and like any ladies, she automatically smelled them. Well, there surely more lots of rose petals to greet them when they get to their honeymoon villa! :wink::)

At Incheon International Airport, inside the departure hall.

• Like 2

Awwwwwww....couldn’t agree more with Koala about KimBi couple :

"Seriously, they radiate happiness and contentment and if they can bottle this up drama production crews should buy it and sprinkle it on OTPs."

Newlyweds Rain and Kim Tae Hee Make Public Debut at Airport Heading to Bali Honeymoon

holo1.jpg

The most low key of all the high profile K-ent couples make a dazzling public and media debut this weekend as Rain and Kim Tae Hee arrived at Incheon airport to catch a flight to Bali for their honeymoon. The just married newlyweds were hand-in-hand with Rain leading the way through the scrum of folks snapping their pics while wifey Kim Tae Hee beamed with unbridled joy. They are so cute I can’t even! Seriously, they radiate happiness and contentment and if they can bottle this up drama production crews should buy it and sprinkle it on OTPs. I love Rain’s tiny smile that peeks through his cool guy persona while Kim Tae Hee is all like “yeah, this is my man here” grins. Wishing them a wonderful honeymoon and all the best in navigating the ups and downs of marriage for a lifetime.

holo.jpg

holo7.jpg

holo6.jpg

holo2.jpg

holo4.jpg

holo8.jpg

gir.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/01/22/newlyweds-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-make-public-debut-at-airport-heading-to-bali-honeymoon/

• Like 2

Gratifying to note Knets' blessing and admiration for KimBi couple on their marriage.

There's a huge jump in the number of followers for each of the couple’s IGs too, with Rain’s increasing by about 100k!

So much love and admiration, not only from Knets but international fans!

Aja, fighting KimBi couple! 

Kim Tae Hee and Rain greet fans at the airport on their way to their honeymoon

rain1.jpg

rain2.jpg

Article: Kim Tae Hee ♥ Rain attracts tourist attention 

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+8,715, -228] Kim Tae Hee's so pretty, Rain's so handsome, what a gorgeous couple ㅎㅎ

2. [+5,774, -161] I'm just in awe

3. [+5,898, -253] Kim Tae Hee is not a person of this world ㅠㅠㅠㅠ how can someone look like that? ㅠㅠㅠ She has to be an elf or a goddess ㅜㅜㅜ those proportions, that tiny head size ㅜㅜㅜ so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+3,909, -123] Good to see.. ^^ Hope they live happily

5. [+551, -30] Wow~~~ a two shot of them~ We've never had pictures of them together like this for the past 5 years, so good to see~~ be happy ^^

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,291, -53] The husband looks so dependable, the wife looks so loving... have a safe trip you two ^^

2. [+1,001, -50] Both so handsome and pretty ㅎㅎ

3. [+932, -50] Wow so pretty

4. [+59, -2] Reminds me of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin's honeymoon airport photos ㅋㅋㅋ acting as if they were some top stars who needed separate entrances and exits ㅋㅋㅋ so good to see these two together~~

5. [+39, -7] You can always tell when a woman is truly loved by her man like this. She was always pretty but she looks even prettier today ^^ Star couples normally get in and out of the airport separately so it looks sooo nice to see them holding hands like this ^^

-

rain3.jpg

1. [+557, -22] Kim Tae Hee's face is really tiny and her eyes sparkle like jewelry

2. [+474, -18] Wow, is Kim Tae Hee even human... Rain is seriously living a successful life in so many ways ㅋ they match so well, be happy!

3. [+370, -15] Love how they're smiling so happily towards everyone without covering up in face masks ^^ be happy~

4. [+26, -5] Rain... worked his way up from the bottom to get to here, he is worthy and deserving of Kim Tae Hee.

5. [+23, -1] Isn't it so amazing that someone can be this pretty? I can't stop looking..

-

rain4.jpg

1. [+782, -42] He looks so dependable... trustworthy enough to protect her well. Have a lovey dovey life you two~

2. [+739, -34] Rain looks so dependable ㅠㅠ and Kim Tae Hee's beauty needs no words..!! Have a safe trip

3. [+556, -36] Looks like a princess and her bodyguard ㅎ

4. [+25, -7] I never expected to see pictures of them holding hands or with his arm around her ㅠㅠ..

5. [+25, -7] Kim Tae Hee looks truly happy ㅋㅋ

-

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/01/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-greet-fans-at.html

• Like 2