換換愛 - Why Why Love

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonta_kun_4eva

YES YES YES THEY GONA BE IN IT!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!

wen it said that they werent gona be in it, i wasnt gona watch it

but they back in it!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!

I AM SO GONA WATCH THIS!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

><

Oh finally it's back to their circle huh?? hehe yay! I can't wait to see the outcome of this drama. I still hope that they would do devil beside you part 2 though. With that ending there's can be a part 2. Ah well we'll just have to take what we can.

Guest chinkeyprincess

i am happy that they agreed to do this drama!

i miss them both for i truly fell in love with then in DBY.

i think they will start shooting by dec..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Rainie Cuts Hair Shorter to Prepare for Series With Mike He, Friday November 17, 2006 Taiwan

1455e6b56b4a33mc5.jpg

Yesterday Rainie Yang attended Sonia's women shoes store opening ceremony at Taipei. Because she will be cooperating with Mike He again next week for their newest work 'Exchange Love' (兌換愛), she went to the salon to cut 10 centimeters of her hair. She revealed that she has always wanted to cut it short but is afraid that it wouldn't look good.

Rainie's advertisements for Sonia's shoes went up from 3,500,000 of last year to 4,500,000 Yuan. Because she was happy to work of them, she offered to reduce the price by 500,000. In the end, the new contract was signed for 4,000,000 Yuan.

credits:

http://www.appledaily.com.tw

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations by xbunnylicious@AF

Guest Broken_Heart

I can't wait to watch this movie. I love Rainie's new haircut but she needs to get rid of her bangs and try a new style because she had that bangs forever

Archived