換換愛 - Why Why Love

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reading the sec article--i think im k w/ the storyline..it's very challenging indeed especially for mike he--i just hope they don't have him dressing like a girl hehehe if they do the switch..i still have sexy image of mike..but since it's a different tole i guess it will be interesting to watch..

hehehe 2007 im so excited already..

i hope they don't take forever to switch bodies...

Guest Metamorphosis

it's good to hear that they're doing another drama together, but they're not gonna start shooting for it till november...which means we won't get to see it till sometime next year -_____-

another thing, i just read that mike's only getting pay for 50,000$ per episode while rannie get's 80,000$...so not fair...mike's not happy about it, but he's last drama didn't do very well, so his value dropped :(

Guest pillowbox

the plotline for this is a bit strange and difficult but i cant wait (=

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

credit to cc for translating @ AF

Recently, during one of the promotion propaganda of his series “Let’s Get Married”, some reporters brought up the topic that the real reason that he almost rejected his upcoming drama with Rainie Yang was because of the imbalance between their working fees. Rainie was reported to be paid a larger amount because she was more in-demand than Mike. But he denies the rumors about him being too concerned about his wage.

“I am not that kind of person, I work because I really want to strive hard to be a decent actor. I am passionate in this kind of job and finance talk are all left to my management” Mike said as he smiled pleasantly. He claimed that Rainie deserved her chunky salary because she had been striving in the circle for a longer time.

The rising star also shared that his next drama is to push through with Rainie Yang, it is to be based on a Korean comic. He describes the drama as a combination of “Dating the Enemy” starring Guy Pearce and Cinderella. He thinks that the character he is going to take on will take too much preparation but he likes the excitement he brings.

source: orisun

Guest babietinhyeu

yay!!! another rainie and mike drama. I love them together since devil beside you and I can't wait to see them reunite in this serie. Does anybody know which korean manhwa this drama is based on?

nrg and emptysky thank you for the synopsis for the drama ^^

the beginning plot was the usual\ but i like the twist that it'll get supernatural

nd it came from a manhwa? they did dby which originated from a manga

and i think rainie is perfect for these kinds of story lines

coz she has this cute face and she knows how to exagerate her acting ^^

and mike too is good in portraying animeic roles "v"

rainie is really now accepting diff roles ne! she's accepting challenges as it goes her way

she has a movie now with her being a les, the fem side (wll they had a kissing scene)

and now she'll be acting the boy's part! (and they'll have a kissing scene as wlel hahah!)

thats sooo to look forward too ne

and mike! gosh! he's soo pretty!

bet he can pull this one really well ^_^

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

I want to watch this drama =]

Sounds really good though I wish Ariel played the part.

I think mike and Ariel have more on screen thingy XD

Guest strawberrynkiwi

It is going to be difficult role for both of them. I don't think they have to pysically change gender. I think they have to act each other. Rainie has to act Mike and Mike has to act Rainie. This is going to be very interesting.. kinda like Freaky Friday. I can't wait. 2007 will be a very exciting year, with Goong2, HYD2 and now Exchange For Love. :)

Archived